Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Between San Felipe and Gonzaga Bay Vacation Home Wanted
mrfatboy
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2012 at 11:33 AM
Between San Felipe and Gonzaga Bay Vacation Home Wanted

We are looking for very simple vacation home somewhere between San Felipe and Gonzaga Bay in the $25k - $50k range (All cash deal). Nothing fancy. We are handy and not afraid of some fixing.

We have camped Percebu and Gonzaga Bay over the last 25 years. We are familiar with the area. Our friends own one of the round houses at Percebu.

Beachfront is a must.

Suggestions? Feel free to post here or U2U me if you have something to sell.

[Edited on 10-10-2012 by mrfatboy]
MMc
Super Nomad

Mood: Current

[*] posted on 10-10-2012 at 11:52 AM

Check out this one. I would rent for a week at a time and check things out. Often there are deals and prices that happen that aren't posted, without being there you never hear about them.
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=63065
MMc

"Never teach a pig to sing it frustrates you and annoys the pig" - W.C.Fields

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2012 at 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MMc
Check out this one. I would rent for a week at a time and check things out. Often there are deals and prices that happen that aren't posted, without being there you never hear about them.
MMc

most likely this is what you were referring to

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=60403
mrfatboy
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2012 at 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rts551
Quote:
Originally posted by MMc
MMc

most likely this is what you were referring to

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=60403

Yes, I saw that one when I first did my search. I will have to take a closer look at it. The big negative (from the pics) is that it's a rocky shoreline in front of the house. We were looking for a sandy beach in front of the house. They do say it gets sandy 1/8th mile down the beach that's why I would have to see.

Other than that we are on the right track. Keep them coming! :)
bufeo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2012 at 01:24 PM

We no longer have a residence at Pta Bufeo, but the beach (miles long) is hard to beat. There are several places there for sale. A couple are in your price range. If you're interested shoot me a U2U and I'll try to hook you up with a current resident for prices, etc. I don't have those specific details.

Allen R
MMc
Super Nomad

Mood: Current

[*] posted on 10-10-2012 at 06:45 PM

Yes that is the right link,sorry.
Mrfatboy, Jump on Bufeo's offer, there is nothing like local or on the ground info. Make a couple or more trip or rent long term from somebody or the place you want to purchase.
MMc

"Never teach a pig to sing it frustrates you and annoys the pig" - W.C.Fields

mrfatboy
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-10-2012 at 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MMc
Yes that is the right link,sorry.
Mrfatboy, Jump on Bufeo's offer, there is nothing like local or on the ground info. Make a couple or more trip or rent long term from somebody or the place you want to purchase.
MMc

Already sent the u2u. Wheels are in motion. :)

On a different note, what is the beach community called that is south of Percebu? Maybe 5 or 10 kilometers south. It's a long strip of beach with houses.

Anything in there that would be in my price range?
BajaWarrior
Super Nomad

Mood: Anxious to get south

[*] posted on 10-11-2012 at 04:07 AM

Bahia Santa Maria, Playa Hermosa, San Carlos. We're in Playa Hermosa and will be heading down tomorrow morning.

Haven't had a bad trip yet....
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-11-2012 at 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaWarrior
Bahia Santa Maria, Playa Hermosa, San Carlos. We're in Playa Hermosa and will be heading down tomorrow morning.

That's a nice sky view Chuck!

Here is a satellite view:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

bufeo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-12-2012 at 07:22 AM

I've sent you another U2U.

DISCLAIMER: I have no vested interest* in any property, real or personal, for sale in Baja California. As a recent former resident of Campo Punta Bufeo we still have many contacts in the area and I'm passing on information that we have.

Allen R
*On Edit: Nor will we receive any financial gain from the sale of any property.

[Edited on 10-12-2012 by bufeo]
mrfatboy
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-12-2012 at 07:31 AM

Got it and sent you an email.
Thanks.
bufeo
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-12-2012 at 08:24 AM

Hi mfb, got your email and sent you a reply. I'll look through my files and see if I have a photo of their cottage. I know I have a bunch of the area, after all ten years of digital snaps do accumulate.

Allen R.
area51captive
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-27-2013 at 08:55 PM

mrfatboy, did you ever find something to your liking? If you're still looking, I invite you to the following link http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=70747 I'm the owner and would be happy to answer any questions. Best of the new year to you!!
mrfatboy
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-28-2013 at 06:14 AM

We are still looking on and off. Mostly off right now :(. I did see that post already. Thanks.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.