Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Warning New ripp off in Rosarito Beach
ramuma53
Banned

shocked.gif posted on 10-26-2004 at 08:00 PM
Warning New ripp off in Rosarito Beach

We have found that in Rosarito Beach there is a big rip-off in the making against American people.
The new development named La Jolla del Mar at Km. 30 Higway to Ensenada in what is known as Playa Encantada, the group of Desarrolladora de las Californias S.A. de C.V.
Eduardo Chabert, Hugo Torres Chabert and Marcela Brunet with offices at Oceana Shopping mall http://www.lajolladelmar.com jollamar@telnor.net tel: 1866 323 3969 are committing a clear fraud against the prospect customers, mainly American people.
The property where they are suposedly building the tower is at this moment subject to a Federal trial Exp. 1057/96 at the Juez S?ptimo de distrito (7th federal court in Tijuana) where the owner of that property is Mr. Tomas Corona Rodriguez and is asking to be returned in his property and at that trial he have demonstrated that he is the owner of the property because he bought the property from the Federal Government, that trial is in the final phases and is similar to the one of Castillos del Mar, trial that already have a ruling by the supreme court in favor of Mr. Corona because they also tried to steal that property.
In a very short period the superior court is going to order the return of the property to the rightful owner and the only losers are going to be the people who pay those crooks; the trial have been delayed by the group who is trying to commit the fraud to be able to sell but according to all legal opinions, it is inevitable that the property will be returned to Mr. Tomas Corona in a few months.
The other developments own by the same group of crooks is in the same kind or legal problems because Oceana Condominiums was built in the property of other people and the legal problems are just starting; at that place they have already sold hundreds of units to California residents and in a short time they will have legal problems too.
For more information email to director@munoz-industries.com or call Mr. Juan Ernesto Corona at the Corona Hotel in Rosarito at : 011(52 661)612 4201 or at 619 990 9175 or at 011(52 664)628 4284 for English speaking attention or email at director@munoz-industries.com.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

shocked.gif posted on 10-26-2004 at 08:19 PM
How could this be???

Thank you ramuma53 for sharing

Here are some lines that really stood out to me:

... in Rosarito Beach there is a big rip-off in the making...

... are committing a clear fraud against the prospect customers...

... and is asking to be returned in his property and at that trial he have demonstrated that he is the owner of the property because he bought the property from the Federal Government,...

... because they also tried to steal that property....

... In a very short period the superior court is going to order the return of the property to the rightful owner and the only losers are going to be the people who pay those crooks...

... the trial have been delayed by the group who is trying to commit the fraud to be able to sell ...

... other developments own by the same group of crooks is in the same kind or legal problems because Oceana Condominiums was built in the property of other people...

WAIT... These are HUMANS!!!

There're not???

You mean there is also bad people south of the border???
:lol::lol::lol:

(I am not 'anti JR', I am just making a point) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2004 at 09:00 PM

Wow, talk about reaching out and touching someone!

For the Chabert/Corona peein' match to make the pages of Baja Nomad.

So which one are you Ramuma53, the peeor or the peeee?

A word to the prospective baja real estate owner.....actually, two words:

Title Insurance:biggrin:

If you can't get it.......don't buy it.

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2004 at 09:16 PM
You just don't get it

do you David?
Check out what the future has planned for Playa Requeson. Same folks.
Hardly an example of your typical Mexicano though.
Whereas, you David, are a prime example of the closedminded gringo who visits the same place in Baja on vacation year after year, yet pretends to know what goes on here.
Know what I mean ?

Has anyone ever heard of this poster before? I know both Corona and Torres personally and they are by no means your average Jose's. I am not saying anything in either ones defense but, these properties have been in turmoil for years.
If you are concerned with this matter, check out what is in store for Requeson, same folks.
Yesterday, there was a huge bulldozer at Encantada, just north of here. Today it was gone. You just never know but as far as gringos getting ripped off, if they do, they deserve it.
All it takes is a little common sense and doing your homework and legalities if that isn't asking too much from public education.

[Edited on 10/27/2004 by jrbaja]
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2004 at 10:57 PM

What's good for the goose, yada yada yada...

A) I just finished reading JR's defensive anti American post when read this one.

B) Lighten up JR and Hose A, it is satire that JR deserves because he doesn't give up trashing only norteamericanos for being 'non-human'.

C) Do you see all the smiling faces at the end of the post? That means I am being 'friendly' with a jab to the side of grumpy 'ol JR.

D) I am sorry for offending you... okay?

F) I have been traveling in Baja starting in 1965. I go to some really nice places repeatedly, but I also go to new places a lot, every year! Close minded? Nope, I am not stuck on hating a whole society because there are a few bad members.

I have been as diplomatic as possible in suggesting you stop condemming all that is American or Southern Californian here on a forum that is mostly full of people (from America & Canada) who love Baja as much as you!!! We know how you feel, but we are not the guilty ones.

Okay amigo? :)

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2004 at 11:44 PM
Yep, I am grumpy tonight

and I apologize for the harshness of my post. Unecessary indeed! Perdon.
capt. mike
Elite Nomad

Mood: Sling time!

lol.gif posted on 10-27-2004 at 05:23 AM
HA HA HA HA HA HA

TOO FUNNY.............

I NEED TO SEND THIS one IN TO www.whogivesacrap.org

:rolleyes::smug::lol:

formerly Ordained in Rev. Ewing\'s Church by Mail - busted on tax fraud.......
Now joined L. Ron Hoover\'s church of Appliantology
\"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over....\"

www.facebook.com/michael.l.goering
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 10-27-2004 at 07:22 AM

Thank you JR...
I hope your have the home secured and that cliff doesn't get any closer because it started raining last night about midnight and hasn't stopped (here in O'side)!

[Edited on 10-27-2004 by David K]

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-27-2004 at 08:21 AM
The cliff is closer, the tide is coming in

and it's just as wet inside as out!:lol:
Kinda reminds me of life in the mountains.
Good thing I chopped wood last night.
Dang HoseA, I didn't think baja was even here then:lol:
Mike, mind your own beezwax:lol::lol::lol:
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 10-27-2004 at 08:29 AM

Yah, JR and I are having fun... leave us alone!:lol::lol::lol:

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 10-27-2004 at 10:02 AM

One of the things I found interesting when looking across west the gulf from both El Golfo and Puerto Penasco, is you can see (the upper part of) 10,000+ foot high Diablo Mountain. From San Felipe looking east, you only see water and sky. Kinda proves the world is round, afterall!:lol:

Tio Rocky
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-27-2004 at 10:32 AM
Same post

I found this same post on my website,,, following was my reply:

Baja Events in no way endorses the use of our message board for those who have conflicts with others. With that said we also feel there are those out there that would take advantage of the good hearted traveler so we will leave this post as posted and in addition have contacted those charged and invited them to respond accordingly.

Please keep it pithy.

Bill O?Reilly

You can find the post at http://www.bajaevents.com/bb/bb/viewtopic.php?t=24
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-27-2004 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Tio Rocky
I found this same post on my website,,, following was my reply:

Baja Events in no way endorses the use of our message board for those who have conflicts with others. With that said we also feel there are those out there that would take advantage of the good hearted traveler so we will leave this post as posted and in addition have contacted those charged and invited them to respond accordingly.

Please keep it pithy.

Bill O?Reilly

You can find the post at http://www.bajaevents.com/bb/bb/viewtopic.php?t=24

Finally a Bill O'reilly who is REALLY fair and balanced!! :lol:

Keep up the good work!!!
synch
Nomad

Mood: wandering...

[*] posted on 10-28-2004 at 08:07 AM

balanced?
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-28-2004 at 12:57 PM
Nope

The Corona that I know owns those hotels as well as Castillos del Mar. And something is fishy about the first post and the names involved. They are almost right but not quite.:?:
There is a 3 way fight going on for Rosarito. Corona, Torrez, and one other seem to be in competition for owning the most. And they all seem to be able to afford it !
Been going on for years and will probably continue for many more. Follow Dave's advice if it pertains to you !
Tio Rocky
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-28-2004 at 01:03 PM
Response

I was notified by a realtor in Rosarito last night who said that the other person in this conflict will respond on my board?? I will let you all know when they do?

Tio Out!
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-28-2004 at 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by synch
balanced?

He is interested in hearing BOTH sides of the story. :saint:
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-28-2004 at 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JESSE
Tomas Corona Rodriguez, isnt he the same Corona that owns the Corona Hotels in Tijuana and Rosarito? the same Corona that launders money for Chuy Labra, you know, Chuy Labra god father to the Arellano Felix Cartel?

Jesse, you could get "disappeared" for a post like that.:biggrin:

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

lol.gif posted on 10-28-2004 at 04:20 PM
I cant beleave it

this sound like a rip off.isant that against the law? can that hapen in Mexico?

Bruce R Leech Mulege Baja

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

la jolla del mar

[*] posted on 10-30-2004 at 12:23 PM
la jolla del mar

To Whom It May Concern:

Desarrolladora de las Californias and its affiliates, is a serious and responsible entity. Throughout its 15 year history the group has purchased and developed more than three hundred condominium homes, and NEVER have there been any questions or problems regarding legal issues, title, possession, or anything of that matter.

As with all of our investments, an exhaustive investigation was performed for this parcel for this new project, La Jolla del Mar.

Thus, we obviously acquired the property not only in good faith, but we made sure that the sellers where the rightful owners.

Definitely we are very careful with the investments we do, specially for a large scale investment as this one, where we must also provide a secure investments for our buyers. As we have done in the past.

Hence our impeccable reputation.

The purchase agreement has been signed in the presence of Notario Publico. We obviously have the ?Escrituras? (Deed) of the property, which has been registered by us in the Registrar?s Office (Registro Publico de la Propiedad)

If anyone would like to review the documents, we would gladly provide copies of all reports and documentation, which may be verified with the respective authorities.

We would like to ask Mr. Corona and Mr. Munoz, that if indeed they have any documentation, to provide it in a court of law, not on internet forums where there is no recourse to defend false accusations

Julio Mendivil
Administrator
Desarrolladora de las Californias, SA de CV
La Jolla del Mar
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.