Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: AquaMarina RV Park has officially re-opened again
rsadcock

biggrin.gif posted on 1-16-2013 at 05:23 PM
AquaMarina RV Park has officially re-opened again

AquaMarina RV Park has officially re-opened again! Now you have two choices in La Paz!
We have twelve beautiful spaces and have made many improvements to the Park. We now have three apartments for short or long term rental. No pool. There is good WiFi coverage throughout the Park. Still have that fantastic waterfront setting! All Baja Nomads are welcome to come back and visit us again.
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2013 at 05:30 PM

I dont want to rain on your parade but'

first do you have a web site?
phone number
email address
rates
map? not every one knows where you are,, I am confident
that you know, but for the rest of us we might need some help on this :?::?::?:
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 1-16-2013 at 06:27 PM

Could you send directions to your place?

We will be in La Paz middle of next month.

Thanks!

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 1-16-2013 at 06:39 PM

http://www.aquamarinarvpark.com

P.O. Box 133
Nayarit Street #10 y Zona Federal
La Paz, BCS 23060, Mexico
aquamarinarvpark@gmail.com
Tel: (52) 612-122-3761
Cel: (52) 612-139-2821

[Edited on 1-17-2013 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2013 at 07:18 PM

DK,, very nice of you to post that link,

but got a question for you, shouldn't that have been done by the owner when he posted earlier "rsadc-ck"
rsadcock

[*] posted on 1-16-2013 at 07:18 PM

desert, you got me - I'm all rained on and wet (as a newb). I made some assumptions that people knew how to access the links under my post for all of the info that you mention in your reply. For those that don't - http://www.aquamarinarvpark.com (web) and aquamarinarvpark@gmail.com (email). Take a look at our Facebook page as well (http://www.facebook.com/aquamarinarvpark
Send us an email or U2U for a rate request - that would be much easier for all. It's just too much info to cover here on a board post.

Thanks, Roger
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-16-2013 at 07:23 PM

thanks Roger

but I must be missing something, I dont see any links in your first post,
rsadcock

[*] posted on 1-16-2013 at 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Udo
Could you send directions to your place?

We will be in La Paz middle of next month.

Thanks!

Hi, take a look at http://www.aquamarinarvpark.com and click on "contact us" link for directions into our place. We look forward to possibly seeing you!
rsadcock

[*] posted on 1-16-2013 at 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl
thanks Roger

but I must be missing something, I dont see any links in your first post,

Hi,

Right under the post (text) are a series of links (profile, email, www, etc...) green boxes, I think. Those links take you to a member's web site, profile, email, etc...
windgrrl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 07:03 AM

Welcome to BN and thanks for posting. There is an interest in RVing parks in your area and it looks beautiful.

Good luck with your venture!

When the way comes to an end, then change. Having changed, you pass through.
~ I-Ching
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by desertcpl
DK,, very nice of you to post that link,

but got a question for you, shouldn't that have been done by the owner when he posted earlier "rsadc-ck"

Yes, it should have! Since he didn't, I searched and found his web site and posted the link for you and Udo (and the countless thousands who don't post here).

Helping Nomads and Baja businesses is my pleasure...

Edit: Here is the thread where he first posted a reply about the park being opened (a news item that was posted by another Nomad): http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=46705

[Edited on 1-17-2013 by David K]

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 09:56 AM

David, just ONCE ask yourself this question before you answer other's questions.........

"Am I the BEST person on the board to answer this question?"

Unless you can answer YES to this, it's probably prudent to wait 24-48 hours to see if THE BEST PERSON ON THE BOARD comes along, first.

Like, maybe the owner of the business......................

I realize it could reduce your post count. But I have seen you attempt to answer questions on areas you hadn't been in a few years and it has been wrong information. Things change! Others have been there since!!! Let it be!!!!

"Am I the BEST person on the board to answer this question?"

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 10:02 AM

Hook, if I ever post wrong information, I will happily be the first to remove or edit it... I don't post for a count, I post to provide information. Two Nomads asked for something they couldn't find, and the OP was not responding, so I did, yesterday, to help everyone. The OP has since returned, and confirmed what I added. My reply this morning was to respond to desertcpl and now you. If you don't want me to help, please don't ask me. I am sorry if my assistance annoys you. That is not my intention.

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 10:18 AM

Right on Hook. David have you ever asked your self the question Hook is posing?
desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by rsadc-ck
AquaMarina RV Park has officially re-opened again! Now you have two choices in La Paz!
We have twelve beautiful spaces and have made many improvements to the Park. We now have three apartments for short or long term rental. No pool. There is good WiFi coverage throughout the Park. Still have that fantastic waterfront setting! All Baja Nomads are welcome to come back and visit us again.

okay, lets start over, first I have been to La Paz many times, but not in the last 10yrs, I dont have a clue where your park is,
also can you tell us some thing about you personally and your involvement in the park, are you the owner, management, do you personally live on site, etc
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 11:23 AM

desertcpl, he has already, I gave the link. Since you were unsuccessful in opening it, here is what he said, last month in that thread:

"Thanks to all the posters for the info on navigating the site. Yes, I am Richard's youngest son, Roger. It was my Dad's desire before he passed that we re-open the RV Park. I am living here with my wife, Cheryl. We are helping Mary Lou run the Park and we are indeed open for business. Still in the process of making a few more improvements but are just about there!"

Ralph, the link buttons are right below his post just as he says.

desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 11:38 AM

Boy this is a hard one, WEW, I am just plumb tuckered out

felt like I just gave birth
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by rsadc-ck

For those who do not remember the old Aquamarina, this is truly welcomed news. Richard, the owner, is happy to have DavidK passing along information so, thanks, David, for helping get the new/old Aquamarina message out.

Take Nararyit to the water. You'll be within spitting distance of the Park.

Great location though in a ''barrio'' but bring your bicycle and pedal to the Malecon. Just a fun place to stay and have fun.

For those hammering David for being a positive Nomad, go jump off a high bridge. What a bunch of pests! You guys truly have too much time on your hands.

Thank you Richard for reopening Aquamarina!
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 01:57 PM

Gee, David, you gave the owner exactly 1h:09m before you decided to reply to the first question and :12m to reply to the second one.

What took you so long???? :rolleyes:

If a question is directed AT someone, why not them THEM answer it?

desertcpl
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-17-2013 at 02:10 PM
Dk just cant wait

Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.