Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by Cisco
Quote:
Having a participation slump at your "Fulano's Garbage" site...eh Ceeesco?

I have NEVER been to that site Dennis and I'm sure you know that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, try again:

"I have NEVER been to that site Dennis and I'm sure you know that."

Seriously Dennis you got the wrong Hombre. Never been there.

Check it out if you go over there I would like to know if someone is representing me illegitimately. Please post or u2u me, that is some serious s*** and I will have their information run and find out what's up.

Incidentally no-one else has EVER said they have seen me anywhere but here. This is the only Baja forum I'm on.

You trying for a put-down here or is this for real???
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 05:26 PM

Quote:

Check it out if you go over there I would like to know if someone is representing me illegitimately. Please post or u2u me, that is some serious s*** and I will have their information run and find out what's up.

Incidentally no-one else has EVER said they have seen me anywhere but here. This is the only Baja forum I'm on.

STOP IT. You're a liar....and a fraud.
Try to tell me that anyone with your obvious interest and knowledge of Mexico...not to mention your all too-familiar patterns of speech, as well as your argumentative expertise, has not visited the well mentioned Fulano Toilet? Has never been there? Knows nothing about the cesspool?

IT'S YOU, FU....and we all know it. This IS for real.

Carry on, bonehead.
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 05:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Try to tell me that anyone with your obvious interest and knowledge of Mexico...not to mention your all too-familiar patterns of speech, as well as your argumentative expertise, has not visited the well mentioned Fulano Toilet? Has never been there? Knows nothing about the cesspool?

Carry on, bonehead.

Hah. Now I get it. No man you are totally wrong not to mention hallucinogenic.

Have never to my knowledge read anything Fulano has written so can't help you there.

You might ask Shari about who I am, ask her how the bamboo cutting board with the ulu is holding up, then please write back and apologize for your unwarranted comments and stupidity.

Oh, ask her if Juan ever made that cement mixer I sent her the plans for, that was so cool.
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 05:57 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Carry on, bonehead.

Hah. Now I get it. No man you are totally wrong not to mention hallucinogenic.

Have never to my knowledge read anything Fulano has written so can't help you there.

You might ask Shari about who I am, ask her how the bamboo cutting board with the ulu is holding up, then please write back and apologize for your unwarranted comments and stupidity.

Oh, ask her if Juan ever made that cement mixer I sent her the plans for, that was so cool.

Just occurred to me that you were able to get us completely off-topic here also Dennis.

You want to get back to that or are you sufficiently piqued to just forgo any further embarrassment?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 06:41 PM

Quote:

Just occurred to me that you were able to get us completely off-topic here also Dennis.

You want to get back to that or are you sufficiently piqued to just forgo any further embarrassment?

"The lady doth protest too much"
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 06:51 PM

Quote:
Quote:

"The lady doth protest too much"

Perhaps we can chat in the morning when you are sober Dennis.

The e-mails I'm getting tell me that you are probably pretty plowed by now, that's probably the reason for your lack of understanding.

Nighty-night.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 07:34 PM

Quote:
Perhaps we can chat in the morning when you are sober Dennis.

The e-mails I'm getting tell me that you are probably pretty plowed by now, that's probably the reason for your lack of understanding.

Nighty-night.

Haven't had so much as a beer for days. Not even a good try.

Go back to your cesspool and post something mean and nasty about me so Roberto and minnow can whack off in delight. They're about the end of your sycophantic audience, aren't they?

By the way...I do understand....don't I!!!
Don't bother with one of your "last word" witticisms. No one cares.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 07:45 PM

Quote:
Go back to your cesspool and post something mean and nasty about me

No surprise. I see you already did that.

Now....who did you say you weren't? :lol:
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 09:39 PM

:barf:

aguachico
Senior Nomad

Mood: logic cannot get thru to the illogical

[*] posted on 8-14-2013 at 10:02 PM

Quote:

These BP were not in any real danger and they could have moved away from any incident. They are being cowboy.

And you know this how?
Mulegena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 8-15-2013 at 12:55 AM

Exerpted from the Reuters article:

"Over the past five years, U.S. border agents have fired into Mexico at least 10 times, killing six Mexicans, according to a report released earlier this year by the Washington Monthly and the Investigative Fund at The Nation Institute."

"In another Border Patrol shooting incident in Nogales in October, 16-year-old Mexican citizen Jose Antonio Elena Rodriguez was shot at least seven times from behind after an agent, or agents, opened fire across the border.
Following the shooting, Mexican authorities condemned the U.S. Border Patrol's use of lethal force and called for a timely and transparent investigation..."

"No charges were brought because the [Justice Department] department "lacks jurisdiction" to prosecute the agent under a criminal civil rights use of force statute that "requires that the victim be in the United States when he was injured," it said."

In other words this is their trump card which allows US agents to knowingly fire weapons across the border with the intention to harm the victim on the other side of the border, kill with impunity because "the department "lacks jurisdiction" to prosecute...". Additionally, there is no bi-national cooperative investigation.

"Raise your words, not your voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder." ~Rumi

"It's the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~ Aristotle
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 8-15-2013 at 04:46 AM

No one who was not at those scenes, boots on the ground, knows what transpired, what provocations occured, what really happened. So maybe all the suppostion and condemnation should stop....

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-15-2013 at 05:03 PM
MULEgena asks what's wrong ?

With the "Rocky Road" Picture.

Obviously, not having paid attention to the original story.

The "Rock-Throwers" aren't the MULES, but work in concert with the Drug-Movers.

Assaulting responding agents as a diversionary tactic.

Which makes perfect sense.

Of course, Mulegena can Speculate (without evidence) that the facts are other than KNOWN.

People DO speculate.

Without Facts.

Often.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 8-15-2013 at 05:17 PM

As you just did....

MrBillM
Platinum Nomad

Mood: It's a Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Day

[*] posted on 8-16-2013 at 08:21 AM
That's the POINT

Speculation runs rampant in these Forums.

By MOST.
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 8-16-2013 at 09:00 AM

I'd speculate that might be true ... :biggrin::biggrin:

Retireded
Nomad

Mood: Wishin' I was Fishin', Oh, I am!

[*] posted on 8-17-2013 at 08:43 PM

After reading all this, I feel compelled to comment. It seems to me that if the U.S authorities cannot prosecute because the injury/death occurred on the Mexican side of the border then the cbp should be restrained from firing across the border in any situation other than returning Gunfire. Being pelted with rocks, forcing them to take cover can be dealt with more appropriately by simply moving a few steps farther from said border.
The U.S. government is much too arrogant for my liking.
Retireded
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-17-2013 at 08:46 PM

I can just see a civilian arguing in court that the court has no jurisdiction to prosecute a person who kills someone on the other side of the border. You can bet the farm on the outcome of that one.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-17-2013 at 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Retireded
After reading all this, I feel compelled to comment. It seems to me that if the U.S authorities cannot prosecute because the injury/death occurred on the Mexican side of the border then the cbp should be restrained from firing across the border in any situation other than returning Gunfire. Being pelted with rocks, forcing them to take cover can be dealt with more appropriately by simply moving a few steps farther from said border.
The U.S. government is much too arrogant for my liking.

shouldn't the USA just extradite the perp to mexico?
at least, he should be fired, really dont need knuckleheads with guns at the border.
crikey! agents shooting kids throwing rocks? dumb@sses!
Retireded
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-17-2013 at 09:28 PM

It just seems to me that anyone in law enforcement, especially on the border, should be accountable for his/her actions and the government should hold them accountable. Claiming no power to prosecute due to a border between the two parties doesn't hold water. I wonder would the result be the same had this occurred on the Canadian border.
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.