Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  110    112    114  ..  116
Author: Subject: Gary Patton - Updated Jan. 5, 2015
805gregg
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-18-2014 at 10:23 PM

If he is dead what does it matter? Dust to dust, or bad decision in Baja to dust
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 11-18-2014 at 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 805gregg
If he is dead what does it matter? Dust to dust, or bad decision in Baja to dust

may karma find your perineum

[Edited on 11-19-2014 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 10:45 AM

This thread has turned very bizarre.

Besides the usual off topic stuff, of trolling, and attacking EnsenadaDr.

What has my bells and whistles going off, is the hiring of a private investigator at this late date, who has a PI license, credentials of a policeman, with FBI affiliations, and other connections. And this PI believes Gary is just a lost person and can be found!

This PI sounds like a real Godsend, especially since he is only asking for expenses.

Of course I admit at times I could be paranoid, distrustful, and my faith is weak.

But I have to ask, doesn't anybody feel this PI needs to be checked out?
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 10:49 AM

if the Patton's are happy with him, isn't that enough? It is for me!
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 10:49 AM

This is not the first PI on the case.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeJustJoe

Gee whiz, Joe...you are a regular canary in a coal mine.
:lol:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 04:03 PM

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by micah202

Not worth watching. :no:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 05:17 PM

Joe, the only thing that will work in that terrain are cowboys, horses are the only thing that can comb that area. Another city slicker PI (no I am not insinuating Lizard Lips is a city slicker) is not what this case needs, I think the police chief at Catavina can lead the vaqueros in the right direction. The police chief also knows who the rancher is and can point them to him, since it is a big secret apparently. That is how they found a missing Italian tourist a few years back, vaqueros. People that know the area like the back of their hands and not someone who lives in Rosarito. Rosarito is to New York City as Catavina is to San Diego. The weather is good right now for searching, let's not let another year go by so it hot enough to fry an egg on the highway.
Quote:

What has my bells and whistles going off, is the hiring of a private investigator at this late date, who has a PI license, credentials of a policeman, with FBI affiliations, and other connections. And this PI believes Gary is just a lost person and can be found!

This PI sounds like a real Godsend, especially since he is only asking for expenses.

Of course I admit at times I could be paranoid, distrustful, and my faith is weak.

[Edited on 11-20-2014 by EnsenadaDr]

greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EnsenadaDr
Joe, the only thing that will work in that terrain are cowboys, horses are the only thing that can comb that area. Another city slicker PI (no I am not insinuating Lizard Lips is a city slicker) is not what this case needs, I think the police chief at Catavina can lead the vaqueros in the right direction. The police chief also knows who the rancher is and can point them to him, since it is a big secret apparently. That is how they found a missing Italian tourist a few years back, vaqueros. People that know the area like the back of their hands and not someone who lives in Rosarito. Rosarito is to New York City as Catavina is to San Diego. The weather is good right now for searching, let's not let another year go by so it hot enough to fry an egg on the highway.
Quote:

Don't forget to ask him to check into the underwear thing doc.

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 11-19-2014 at 05:33 PM

I knew that would come up Greengoes. I wasn't the one who originally said it, and frankly Greengoes that has been said before. So get a little more original.
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-20-2014 at 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Originally posted by micah202

Not worth watching. :no:

....ahh,,,,it seems I was a bit slow on the count this time.

...predictability has exceeded my expectations :rolleyes:

[Edited on 11-20-2014 by micah202]
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-20-2014 at 09:20 PM

Wishing you all merry, merry holidays ... have not heard anything at all about our missing Gary Patton, nothing from our PI. I do want to clarify based on the discussion here that our PI is not the actual person doing the work down there, he has a team of folks of which most are from Baja, and it is a team of good-hearted people who just make it their business to try to find and rescue people. According to him, none of us gringos have any idea how many folks go missing down there, even here in the States, how we at large are truly ignorant of the prevalence of this hardship that goes on every day.

May I ask you all to try not to bash each other over prior comments or sideways conversations that soon will comments from "last year," and we can move on to more helpful outlooks in 2015. Clearly, most of you as well as Gary's family have given up, and that is the far easier thing to do, and for some, a must-do for children' sake. Pack it in and move on with life. Well, I will not do that, it is not my personality to walk away when there is no proof of anything in terms of foul play. This is one of the reasonings the detective gave me, no evidence or suggestion of foul play, simply an abandoned vehicle completely found in tact is not a suggestion of the worst. He stated many weird and unfathomable things cause Americanos to get lost and yes, years can go by until they are found. And even Mexicanos experience these issues down there, it is the terrain and the life.

I would rather use my energy worrying about how it will be when Gary is found, how we will live our lives again. While you all are spending time with your loved ones or doing what you love, just think of the many things about your life you can and should be grateful for, and say a little prayer for me, that we will resolve "missing Gary Patton." Best to all...

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-20-2014 at 09:46 PM

I just so hope for some closure for the family, what ever that closure may be. Not knowing is just so painful and unacceptable.

[Edited on 12-21-2014 by DianaT]
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 12-22-2014 at 11:57 AM

It seems to me that keeping information in a shroud of secrecy is hurting the investigation more than helping it.
CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2014 at 07:15 PM

Baja Blanca your writing is so touching ... thank you for that ..

Dear Patton Family, Friends and Loved Ones .. from our hearts and home to you and yours, our best wishes for comfort in the love you share .. and strength to believe what brings you same, and pleasant times shared in current time and memories of times past ..

Peace, love and definitely fish tacos to all, Tommy & Lori

lizard lips
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-24-2014 at 08:49 AM

I want to wish the Patton family a Merry Christmas and everyone else who has helped and shown an interest in locating Gary. This has been the second Christmas without knowing what happened and I'm sure it has to be hard. It sure would be for me....

There has never been a "hidden agenda" or any "shroud of secrecy" with any of the information that has been posted.

Lets hope this comes to an end soon and the new investigators find out exactly what happened.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 12-24-2014 at 09:33 AM

Well then Lizard Lips who is the Rancher so if anyone else wants to locate and question him it might be helpful to know who he is. You said over your dead body you wouldn't release that information. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours BTW!!
greengoes
Select Nomad

Mood: Today I slay the Red Dot.

[*] posted on 12-24-2014 at 10:18 AM

Quote: Originally posted by EnsenadaDr  
Well then Lizard Lips who is the Rancher so if anyone else wants to locate and question him it might be helpful to know who he is. You said over your dead body you wouldn't release that information. Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours BTW!!

Merry Christmas doc.

ANUNCIATE AQUI
DISPONIBLE
INFORMES LLAMA SNOWBALL - 646-115-7754
TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-24-2014 at 10:40 AM

Dr if you are so intent on finding out the rancher here is a Google Earth view of the area where the car was found. The GE date on the ranch area is 1-25-14 so it's pretty recent. On GE you can see a garden area and bldgs so someone lives there. All you have to do is get in your car and drive down to the Catavina area and at KM169 turn toward the pacific ocean and follow the best road (hard to miss) and if you have a GPS you can't miss the ranch. Stop by and talk to who ever is there. I'm sure you will have all the answers you seek concerning the rancher. If it's not him at the ranch then I'm sure whoever is there can tell you who owns the land marked 10K area where the car was found.

[Edited on 12-24-2014 by TMW]
 Pages:  1  ..  110    112    114  ..  116

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.