Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4    6
Author: Subject: Mex Gas current Price
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 10-15-2013 at 09:05 AM

IVA is already 16% on the mainland, isn't it?
Still 11% in Baja. [actually, I don't pay much attention anymore since IVA is normally included in the price]

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-15-2013 at 05:06 PM
I'm Not A Marooon, Whatever That Is...

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabuddha
Bajahowodd, you CAN'T be that much of a marooon, my friend. I chose that handle because i love Baja and i have a big belly, SO RASCA EL BUDDHA POR SUERTE. Besides, The Buddha said anyone calling themselves that, kill them on the spot. I'm very familiar with all religions, and subscribe to none, because they all control and manipulate, and i choose to think for myself. Have a nice day. sheesh.:P:tumble:

And the first tenet of Buddhism is "Do Not Kill". Period. Period.

I do have something in common with you in that I believe virtually all organized religions are scams that were started to control people.

But, do me a favor, and study some of this crap before you make stupid statements.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-15-2013 at 05:11 PM

Somehow it seems that Buddha and Allah are being mixed up... ???

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 10-15-2013 at 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bob and Susan
Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
...and gets your car about 2/3rds distance what the "good" gas/Pemex will make your car go......K&T:cool:

do you have ANY supporting data on that?
that is an outrageous statement

1 kilometer in Mexico = 2/3 mile in the US?

Bob Durrell
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 10-15-2013 at 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by greengoes
I believe the 16% IVA was passed and that too will impact gas prices.

Can someone tell me this is misinformation?

UPDATE (October 14): Who was in favor of the approval of VAT at the border in addition to issuing a position on other parts of the tax reform were the Committees of Finance and Public Credit (who joined a group of more than 70 deputies).

Queda pendiente la votación de todos los integrantes de la Cámara de Diputados o Senadores para saber si se implementará o no.

There remains the vote of all members of the House of Representatives or Senators to know whether to deploy or not.

Esta postura fue dada a conocer con un comunicado de prensa donde las comisiones explican sus motivos de estar a favor o en contra de ciertos fragmentos de la reforma.

This position was announced with a press release where commissions explain their reasons for being for or against certain fragments of reform.

La votación final será celebrada en los próximos días. The final vote will be held in the coming days. *Consulte aquí el informe de la Comisión Económica de la Cámara de Diputados

* See here the report of the Economic Commission of the Chamber of Deputies

No obstante, el refresco también aumentará su costo, un peso por litro.

However, the refresh will also increase the cost, weight per liter.

Al momento estos son los impuestos que se han aprobado, sobre la compra y venta de viviendas, colegiaturas e interés hipotecarios aún no se han aprobado, incluso se le ha recomendado a la Comisión de Hacienda no aprobarlos.

At the moment these are the taxes that have been approved on the purchase and sale of housing, tuition and mortgage interest not yet been approved, has even been recommended to the Finance Committee does not approve.

En el caso de alimentos de mascotas, uno de los impuestos más criticados e incluso causante de burlas, se desconoce al momento la postura de la Cámara de Diputados.

In the case of pet food, one of the most criticized and even tax causing ridicule, is unknown at the time the position of the House of Representatives.

- See more at: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&a...

Bob Durrell
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 10-15-2013 at 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajahowodd
Quote:
Bajahowodd, you CAN'T be that much of a marooon, my friend. I chose that handle because i love Baja and i have a big belly, SO RASCA EL BUDDHA POR SUERTE. Besides, The Buddha said anyone calling themselves that, kill them on the spot. I'm very familiar with all religions, and subscribe to none, because they all control and manipulate, and i choose to think for myself. Have a nice day. sheesh.:P:tumble:

I do have something in common with you in that I believe virtually all organized religions are scams that were started to control people.

But, do me a favor, and study some of this crap before you make stupid statements.

ME making stupid statements???? Oh brudder. I'M NOT A BUDDIST, NUMB-NUTZ. And if i was Moslem i would have capitalized the A in allah, but i didn't, did i ??? Get a life, and quit arguing with thin air. Gawd-danged Old Women with testicles on this site, nothing better to do than harangue someone over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And DavidK, read the posts. The only confusion here is why i even try to reason with unreasonable people. Peace, OUT.

OH, and ANNUDAH TING.... a "maroon'' is what Bugs Bunny used as an epithet for 'mo - ron' which this site auto-censors to 'maroon'. And i thought 'trolling' was something that's done with rod and reel to catch fish, so BACK! BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE WITH YOU!! And go away before i taunt you a second time. All's i did was give a guy a gas/conversion formula, and i'm crucified. Next time i'll swear to Jeebus, Tebow, Jehovah, Yaweh or Jumpin' Jehosephatz. That'll give you something more to pontificate upon.
:fire:

[Edited on 10-16-2013 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 10-16-2013 at 07:41 AM

I believe I have read that food and medicine have been removed from the goods that will get the IVA tax.

But the border rate of 11% is set to increase to the 16% the rest of the country pays.

This is an article about a month old. But I read one from Sept 30 that confirmed the IVA increase for border areas.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-09-08/mexico-s-pena-nieto...

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-16-2013 at 04:58 PM
Kind Of Correct

Quote:
Originally posted by David K

I figured this bajabuddha guy was mixing it up. However, history also shows that neither Muhammed, considered a prophet in Islam, not the Quran, ever addressed the idea of killing anyone using the name of Muhammed. Lest, what would become of the maybe millions of Muslims that have that name.

It was future radicalized Muslims that started the idea that no one could show a likeness of Muhammed without facing death.

That said, throughout history and even today, radicalized fundamentalists in many religions have caused pain, death and heartbreak because of their weird views.

Just for grins, Google Rafael Cruz pastor. He's the father of that nutjob who has been primarily responsible for shutting gown the US government, putting millions of folks out of work, and making us the laughing sock of much of the world.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-16-2013 at 05:00 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ME making stupid statements???? Oh brudder. I'M NOT A BUDDIST, NUMB-NUTZ. And if i was Moslem i would have capitalized the A in allah, but i didn't, did i ??? Get a life, and quit arguing with thin air. Gawd-danged Old Women with testicles on this site, nothing better to do than harangue someone over ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. And DavidK, read the posts. The only confusion here is why i even try to reason with unreasonable people. Peace, OUT.

OH, and ANNUDAH TING.... a "maroon'' is what Bugs Bunny used as an epithet for 'mo - ron' which this site auto-censors to 'maroon'. And i thought 'trolling' was something that's done with rod and reel to catch fish, so BACK! BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE WITH YOU!! And go away before i taunt you a second time. All's i did was give a guy a gas/conversion formula, and i'm crucified. Next time i'll swear to Jeebus, Tebow, Jehovah, Yaweh or Jumpin' Jehosephatz. That'll give you something more to pontificate upon.

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-16-2013 at 05:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Maybe you just need to go back to watching Bugs Bunny. You apparently understand that.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 10-16-2013 at 05:05 PM

He makes more sense than you do, doc. (crunch-crunch-crunch)

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

MitchMan
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-16-2013 at 08:10 PM

Watch the effective price of gas in USD go up since the US Congress ended the government shut down today.

Over the last two weeks, the direction of the USD/MXN exchange rate has been easy to predict.

All you had to do is see what the perception of gov shut down and debt ceiling progress or lack thereof in Congress was together with which way the DOW was reacting and you could predict the direction of the USD/MXN exchange rate would go.

A few days ago, I heard that Obama, Reid, Boehner, McConnell, et al were headed toward an agreement. I headed straight for the Santander ATM. Starting taking balance readings. The implied exchange rate at the ATM changed significantly against the USD in a one hour period during the middle of the day. That was unusual, but at least I knew which way the rate was going to go...and it did.

[Edited on 10-17-2013 by MitchMan]
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2013 at 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
I believe when you purchase gas in TJ it is US gas, the same recipe as sold nob.

When you purchase gasoline anywhere in BC, it is refined in Texas.

BCS gets their supply though the La Paz terminal.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-17-2013 at 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MitchMan
Watch the effective price of gas in USD go up since the US Congress ended the government shut down today.

Over the last two weeks, the direction of the USD/MXN exchange rate has been easy to predict.

All you had to do is see what the perception of gov shut down and debt ceiling progress or lack thereof in Congress was together with which way the DOW was reacting and you could predict the direction of the USD/MXN exchange rate would go.

A few days ago, I heard that Obama, Reid, Boehner, McConnell, et al were headed toward an agreement. I headed straight for the Santander ATM. Starting taking balance readings. The implied exchange rate at the ATM changed significantly against the USD in a one hour period during the middle of the day. That was unusual, but at least I knew which way the rate was going to go...and it did.

[Edited on 10-17-2013 by MitchMan]

The price of gasoline in the US is more or less controlled by commodity traders, who sit on their culos day after day, attempting to make money. I don't know that if we had what existed in the days of old, with vertically integrated oil companies that controlled the drilling, the refining and the retail, would make all that of a difference. But, those turds who just sit there and trade back and forth are certainly a factor in gasoline prices.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-17-2013 at 10:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I figured this bajabuddha guy was mixing it up. However, history also shows that neither Muhammed, considered a prophet in Islam, not the Quran, ever addressed the idea of killing anyone using the name of Muhammed. Lest, what would become of the maybe millions of Muslims that have that name.

It was future radicalized Muslims that started the idea that no one could show a likeness of Muhammed without facing death.

That said, throughout history and even today, radicalized fundamentalists in many religions have caused pain, death and heartbreak because of their weird views.

Just for grins, Google Rafael Cruz pastor. He's the father of that nutjob who has been primarily responsible for shutting gown the US government, putting millions of folks out of work, and making us the laughing sock of much of the world.

You must be a racist and anti Latino? :yes::lol:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 08:26 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by viabaja
My 2 cents - or pesos :) Just got back from San Felipe. Diesel was 12 pesos per liter! The days of cheap diesel in a Mexico are over! Que lastima!

At 11.50 to the dollar, about $3.95/ gallon, yes?

I remember by friend with a diesel rabbit (1980-ish) going to Tijuana once a week to fill up for 19 cents/ gallon. :light:

where are you getting 11.5 to 1 exchange rate?
DavidE
Ultra Nomad

Mood: 'At home we demand facts and get them. In Mexico one subsists on rumor and never demands anything.' Charles Flandrau,

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 11:58 AM
Same Car Same Route No Winds 10 Tanks Vs. Ten Tanks

Quote:
Quote:
...and gets your car about 2/3rds distance what the "good" gas/Pemex will make your car go......K&T:cool:

Chevron, Shell, or Union 76 gasoline

26.2 mpg

Valero, or Arco gasahol 10%

22.8 mpg

With the at-no-extra-cost-bonus of stalling, rough idle, and hesitation.

When they start adding gasoline to corn whiskey is when I'll accept adding ethyl alcohol to gasoline.

Want proof? Attend a circle track race, powered by gasoline. Then try one where the cars run on alcohol. Bring a hankie.

A Lot To See And A Lot To Do
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-20-2013 at 04:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You must be a racist and anti Latino? :yes::lol:

Nope. Just anti-nut jobs.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-20-2013 at 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DavidE
Quote:
Quote:

Chevron, Shell, or Union 76 gasoline

26.2 mpg

Valero, or Arco gasahol 10%

22.8 mpg

With the at-no-extra-cost-bonus of stalling, rough idle, and hesitation.

When they start adding gasoline to corn whiskey is when I'll accept adding ethyl alcohol to gasoline.

Want proof? Attend a circle track race, powered by gasoline. Then try one where the cars run on alcohol. Bring a hankie.

No proof David. Bring proof. My truck records MPG. and I have not experience that kind of difference if any.... Someone pls show proof. not some alcohol fueled response.!!
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 10-20-2013 at 06:30 PM

With the questionable gty's dispenced in Baja and US fuel throughout Baja any analysis on fuel economy is suspect. IMO
 Pages:  1  2    4    6

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.