Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: divemulege.com website
divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 09:27 AM
divemulege.com website

We are now set up to do Mexican Fishing Licenses at our Dive Shop in Mulege. We are open from 9 am to 5 pm Tuesday through Saturday. On our days we are not in the shop you can get us on phone and we will come down and do them for you.

We are a full service dive shop with dive tours, tank fills, service, spearfishing tours and sport fishing. You can see our website at www.divemulege.com

[Edited on 10-18-2013 by BajaNomad]

BajaParrothead
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 09:33 AM

Nice looking website. Good luck with your new enterprise.
divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 09:34 AM
Diving in Mulege

We are a new dive shop in Mulege. We have been open for 4 months and we have a full service dive shop. Come in for tank fills, dive tours with certified dive master, spearfishing, swimming with whale sharks, diving the crystal clear waters of Isla Tortuga and sport fishing.

About me: I am an ex tournament sportfishing captain, ex commercial diver. I am certified as a dive master and I have dove over 300 days in Mulege. If you want to dive with sea lions, dive the incredible waters of Isla Tortuga, spearfish large grouper, yellowtail, amberjack on a single or multi day tour or swim with turtles, come and visit us in Mulege. We have ala carte and complete packages set up on our website at www.divemulge.com.

divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 09:43 AM
www.divemulege.com website

Attention divers, fishermen and spearfishers; check out our website and come dive Mulege! www.divemulege.com

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 10:50 AM

Good luck with your venture.

Rather than having a webpage cover photo of what looks like the Caribbean, it might be more appropriate to have photos of actual local sights/locations (I see your building pic)....more accurate representation of the area.

Looking forward to some pizza when I am in Mulege in January...:coolup:

Don't believe everything you think....
divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 11:30 AM

Thanks for the input on the website. That was when we first started. Going to update soon!

Timo1
Senior Nomad

Mood: Lovin every minute of it

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 01:10 PM

Do you certify for either PADI or NAUIA ??

And what would it cost if you do ??

sold out and got out !!!
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 01:22 PM

I assume you are full time residents and have all your permits and proper immigration papers?

It looks like you a great attitude and business and I wish you the best with all of it.

Post pictures --- lots of pictures as that will help promote your business.

BajaParrothead
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 01:24 PM

http://www.divemulege.com/scuba-dive-snorkel.php

NAUI shows $370 single/$350 double
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 05:20 PM

Really nice website, easy to get info and you sure offer a lot of services! Best of luck on your new adventure.

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-18-2013 at 05:30 PM

Good luck, I hope your business will help get more tourists to come to Baja... which actually helps the people of Baja!

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2013 at 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Timo1
Do you certify for either PADI or NAUIA ??

And what would it cost if you do ??

We do Naui but I am getting ready to do the PADI instructor course.

divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2013 at 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
I assume you are full time residents and have all your permits and proper immigration papers?

It looks like you a great attitude and business and I wish you the best with all of it.

Post pictures --- lots of pictures as that will help promote your business.

The only one to have dive permits in Mulege. Also have sportfishing permits and I am a permanent resident and my wife is Mexican! How do you post pics on here so it does not show as a link?

willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2013 at 12:01 PM

In your case, as you have your own server....
You will need to host them on your server, then link like this
[img]www.yoursite.yourPic .jpg[/img] with no spaces

Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-22-2013 at 03:54 PM

Got to spend some time shooting the breeze at the shop today. I'm sorry I can't remember your name. Extreme case of CRS or what ever that is...
I went in to see if he could fill an airgun bottle and I took a URL of a site for tanks. He spent the time on the phone talking to that shop to make sure we got the correct fittings. I'm sure if he'd spend that much time with an air gunner he'd really go overboard, so to speak, for divers. His wife's restaurant next door looks to have a well supplied kitchen and they're just getting the wood fired oven set up and will have some great pizzas soon. I wish you the best in both ventures and will stop by next trip in for supplies.

[Edited on 10-22-2013 by Russ]

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 10-23-2013 at 09:04 AM

How would you describe your dive seasons, as I recall you said summer was best clarity ? Do you still have all those reptiles ?
Hope all is well. :cool:
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 10-23-2013 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRat
How would you describe your dive seasons, as I recall you said summer was best clarity ? Do you still have all those reptiles ?

Whole new business! No reptiles or other funky stuff. This guys a pro. Commercial diver that's been around Mexico & the States.

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
divemulege
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-24-2013 at 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaRat

The last guy had the reptiles as Russ said. Summer is the best for clear water. The last week has seen visibility at Santa Ynez over 100'. It all depends on the currents and what is going on underneath.

We do a lot of diving at Isla Tortuga which is 37 miles out from here. It is clear (about 80 to 100'+) year round. The island is a volcano and there are shallow parts and there are walls that just drop straight down. Amazing place to dive and everything as there as far as sea life.

I love diving whether it is scuba, snorkeling or spearfishing. I am an avid spearfisher and run spearfishing tours out of here too and even carry rental guns. If you have ever thought of spearfishing this is the place for it!

BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 10-25-2013 at 09:03 PM

Thanks for the replies, hope to dive some of those islas sooner than later.
Best wishes for you and the business, we'll look you up :cool:
dean miller
Nomad

[*] posted on 10-26-2013 at 08:11 AM

I wish you well in your new endeavor as a dive shop owner and operator. There has been a need for a decent organized well run dive operation in Mulege for many years. I, and I suspect the diving world, was not impressed with the previous Mulege owners and operators who apparently had little interest or knowledge in diving and customer relations.

It was often stated and believed by many that the Sea of Cortez was a big fish trap with inexhaustible supply of available fish in size and numbers . This statement has been proven to be false, fish are dwindling in numbers and size.
The current crop of late model tube sucking bubble blowers are apparently more interested in looking and photographing marine life rather than spearing and consuming Therefore, it is suggested you be some what selective in renting spear guns and promoting spearfishing.

SDM
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.