BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Change of Ownership of Website(Not happening)
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaLuna
Dennis, do you really know that it IS a secret?

Yep...I know a secret when I hear one.

Quote:

So if things aren't divulged right away then there must be some big conspiracy and hidden agenda?

Yes indeedy. A deep dark devious ruse. We caught it just in time.
Now we need to put it into remission.
Yep....that's what we need to do alright...into remission.

Quote:

People have a right when they own a domain to put anything on it they choose to. including real estate and self-promotion. Typically dot org's are a bit different but still.

I have to read that pesky "Bill of Rights" again. This is one I missed.

Quote:

I look forward to the new website in THEIR own time frame, and I hope it keeps it's community vibe, and I wish them well!!!

Yeah, it's JUST a website!

I wish them well too, Luna. ["them" wouldn't happen to be you, would it?] :lol:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 11:42 AM
Hey Dennis!

http://videofun.com.es/index_mobil.php?id=98

I'll join you with the drums. I taught this guy. I will bring all the instruments with me. Do you think we will be welcome?

The new website could launch with a copy of this video. :tumble:

(Sorry, Diana) :no:

BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 11:55 AM

Dennis, you're funny! But now your skeptical mind is REALLY over-reaching! No, it is not me I assure you, I have NO time to devote to a website, my life is very full as it is. I just commented on all of this because I feel people's personal choices for doing things or how they go about things, or what they choose to put on their website, and when they choose to share stuff...are THEIR personal choices!

I'm not sure what you caught just in time, Dennis?

I'm sure the Trotter's let their baby go into good hands that will serve the community well!

BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 11:58 AM

OHHHH but I do play the bongos oh and the d'jembe drums too. Does that make me LBGT? LOL!

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 12:42 PM

Quote:
But now your skeptical mind

Not skeptical. Merely inquisitive.

Quote:

I'm not sure what you caught just in time, Dennis?

Ohhh...you know. :lol:

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 06:02 PM

Relax Dennis, there has been a change in plans. The current website is disappearing but the domains have been transferred ---- so where ever they direct one, that is to be determined.
fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DianaT
Relax Dennis, there has been a change in plans. The current website is disappearing but the domains have been transferred ---- so where ever they direct one, that is to be determined.

My work is done here!

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by fishbuck
My work is done here!

Good job, Mike, my brother. SALUD :biggrin:

fishbuck
Banned

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
My work is done here!

Good job, Mike, my brother. SALUD :biggrin:

Thank you brother Dennis!

"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." J. A. Shedd.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein

"Life's a Beach... and then you Fly!" Fishbuck

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Quote:

My work is done here!

Ah yes, be proud :biggrin:
toneart
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-27-2013 at 10:27 PM

Dennis,

So....No drumming, I guess. You didn't like the skins anyway, huh? I will keep the set of drums to myself then. :cool: Diana T. can photograph the next event. She's a great photographer and she's hip enough to record it too. Too bad you didn't join my traveling Conga show. You would have learned some secrets. :P

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-28-2013 at 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by toneart
Dennis,

So....No drumming, I guess. You didn't like the skins anyway, huh? I will keep the set of drums to myself then. :cool: Diana T. can photograph the next event. She's a great photographer and she's hip enough to record it too. Too bad you didn't join my traveling Conga show. You would have learned some secrets. :P

Ah shucks Tony. Find another reason for your event and yes, I would love to photograph it. Besides, it would be good to see you again!
vandenberg
Elite Nomad

Mood: mellow

[*] posted on 11-28-2013 at 01:28 PM

Quote:

I'll join you with the drums. I taught this guy. I will bring all the instruments with me. Do you think we will be welcome?

Tony,
Guy could have gotten the same result with one drum/ass.

Or at least have a base drum in the form of a Tushy Grande.

[Edited on 11-28-2013 by vandenberg]

I think my photographic memory ran out of film

Air Evacuation go to
http://www.loretobarbara@skymed.com
toneart
Ultra Nomad

thumbup.gif posted on 11-29-2013 at 01:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Dennis,

Ah shucks Tony. Find another reason for your event and yes, I would love to photograph it. Besides, it would be good to see you again!
:yes:

toneart
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2013 at 01:42 PM

Quote:
OHHHH but I do play the bongos oh and the d'jembe drums too. Does that make me LBGT? LOL!

:no: :lol:

toneart
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2013 at 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vandenberg
Quote:

Tony,
Guy could have gotten the same result with one drum/ass.

Or at least have a base drum in the form of a Tushy Grande.

[Edited on 11-28-2013 by vandenberg]

Good idea, except that we need four drums (or is that eight?) because only one wears out too fast. :o But I would be happy to add a Tushy Grande; sorta like a kettle drum. My drum ensemble is sure a lot better that staying home alone sulking and and slapping one's own knee.

Woody gets it! We will have to take the party around a bonfire at his secret surfing beach. Invitees only...and we can tell him some secrets in exchange. Talking drums are good at keeping secrets too! :lol: No photos for this one, Diana. What happens at the beach stays at the beach.

Sorry for the hijack, Diana. It looked like the string had already imploded. :rolleyes:

Antonio

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2013 at 03:39 PM

Quote:

Good idea, except that we need four drums (or is that eight?) because only one wears out too fast. :o But I would be happy to add a Tushy Grande; sorta like a kettle drum. My drum ensemble is sure a lot better that staying home alone sulking and and slapping one's own knee.

Woody gets it! We will have to take the party around a bonfire at his secret surfing beach. Invitees only...and we can tell him some secrets in exchange. Talking drums are good at keeping secrets too! :lol: No photos for this one, Diana. What happens at the beach stays at the beach.

Sorry for the hijack, Diana. It looked like the string had already imploded. :rolleyes:

Antonio

Just a couple of pictures at the beginning before it really gets rolling? And I promise to show no identifiable landmarks.

In fact, I could take photos that also did not reveal the identity of any participants. :biggrin:

OK, no cameras
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 11-29-2013 at 04:33 PM

i'll leave empty TKT cans along the side of the road, at a predetermined time and locale. kinda like bread crumbs to follow, Baja style! if you wanna be at the party you can't be late cuz everyone knows an aluminum can doesn't last long by the side of the road!

:light:

[Edited on 11-29-2013 by woody with a view]

toneart
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 11-29-2013 at 07:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Antonio

Just a couple of pictures at the beginning before it really gets rolling? And I promise to show no identifiable landmarks.

In fact, I could take photos that also did not reveal the identity of any participants. :biggrin:

OK, no cameras

Yeah, no cameras at Woody's beach. Besides the tattoos would reveal our true identities. :biggrin:

Woody,

Thanks for the can code. That'll work. Also, I will bring my balsa board from the '50s...Malibu. It is easier to stay up on. :yes:

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 11-29-2013 at 07:19 PM

i'd love to see it! the board, not the tattoo......

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.