Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: U.S. Government Backed Sinaloa Cartel For More Than A Decade
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-14-2014 at 06:35 PM
U.S. Government Backed Sinaloa Cartel For More Than A Decade

Some things never change:

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2014-01-14/american-gov...

"The future ain't what it used to be"
Mexitron
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Happy!

[*] posted on 1-14-2014 at 06:51 PM

Yep...was it George Bush Sr. who said something to the effect that the American people would be appalled if they knew the things the US government has done over the years. I dunno, I'm not in the rarified air of the upper crust or government echelons so I don't know what needs to be done and what could be avoided.....
treuboff
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-15-2014 at 10:50 AM

Don't believe everything " THEY" say. I know a guy who flies for clandestine operations in the Central and Southern areas and they get into allot of fire fights with the bad guys and has done allot of damage to the trade. He makes a boat load of money but unfortunately we really don't get the results needed.
durrelllrobert
Elite Nomad

Mood: thriving in Baja

[*] posted on 1-15-2014 at 10:55 AM
Fast and Futile

Quote:
Originally posted by captkw
Just like the war on terrorism...never will end...and being I have seen at oly's point in south nicky .. marine c130's being loaded with the white stuff!! I can say "What a joke" and about "fast AN stupid (furious)"" We all here, know ,, you are NOT gonna track crap in mexico...CIA. stands for" cocaine internatiol aviation"....

Bob Durrell
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 1-15-2014 at 11:38 AM

So, where's this El Universal article that is referenced?

I'm not calling BS but it feels like a out-of-context, cut-and-paste from several "reputable" sources without actually identifying the articles or the author.

Call me skeptical.
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-15-2014 at 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Hook
So, where's this El Universal article that is referenced?

I'm not calling BS but it feels like a out-of-context, cut-and-paste from several "reputable" sources without actually identifying the articles or the author.

Call me skeptical.
A link was provided in the article, if you click on the blue text, many links are provided. Here's the link for the El Universal article:

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/nacion-mexico/2014/impreso/la-...

"The future ain't what it used to be"
Gypsy Jan
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Depends on which way the wind is blowing

[*] posted on 1-15-2014 at 01:55 PM
Sorry, I Call BS on This "Report"

We have big bold headlines screaming with exclamation points.

But, there is nothing of substance and no proof of fact.

There have been many questionable activities in the U.S. actions during the "War on Drugs" but this is not a credible account.

But for sure, there are lazy people, who hold themselves out as professional journalists that throw up garbage on the internet in order to drive eyeballs and money to their website.

[Edited on 1-15-2014 by Gypsy Jan]

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness.”
—Mark Twain

\"La vida es dura, el corazon es puro, y cantamos hasta la madrugada.” (Life is hard, the heart is pure and we sing until dawn.)
—Kirsty MacColl, Mambo de la Luna

\"Alea iacta est.\"
—Julius Caesar
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 1-15-2014 at 02:17 PM

This is just another recycled old story that has already made the rounds on the conspiracy blogs that have no editorial oversight or are from places like "Fox New" that throws out a lot of wild allegations that is very short of actual facts.

For example, operation "fast and Furious." You could call 'Fast and Furious" many things, I call it a well meaning bungled operation to track weapons into Mexico and into the Mexican cartels hands, but I doubt anybody could conclude "Operation Fast and Furious" was a way to arm one Mexican cartel over another cartel.

From the zero hedge" blog that's ran by some criminal who was convicted of insider trading, and who goes by the handle of Tyler Durden, from the movie "Fight Club" and the character Brad Pitt played. Zero Hedge now for the last five years has been claiming the sky is going to fall on Wall Street, and everybody is going to lose all their money, yet the stock market continues making new highs like this year, as the economy continues to recover.

According to the motion, the deal was part of a ‘divide and conquer’ strategy, where the U.S. helped finance and arm the Sinaloa cartel, through Operation Fast and Furious, in exchange for information that allowed the D.E.A. and FBI to destroy and dismantle rival Mexican cartels.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.