BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: To Doug, the Administrator.
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 11:31 AM
To Doug, the Administrator.

I have found that my posts:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=73119

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=73118

Don't have the "quote" thingy up in the corner that allows response and discussion of the post.

I have been u2u,ed about this and wonder if I have a problem on my machine that doesn't put that in there or if it's on your end?

Thanks,

Cisco
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 11:40 AM

Hey Ceeesco,........from the looks of the padlocks on those two threads, I'd guess they were closed intentionally.
I won't bother to read them, but I'll bet it was something you said.
waddayathink??

[Edited on 4-6-2014 by DENNIS]

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Hey Ceeesco,........from the looks of the padlocks on those two threads, I'd guess they were closed intentionally.
I won't bother to read them, but I'll bet it was something you said.
waddayathink??

[Edited on 4-6-2014 by DENNIS]

I don't know what the padlocks do Dennis. Who closes them and why?

There was nothing that I felt was wrong on either of the posts and the u2u's and personal e-mails I'm receiving are all quite positive about the posts, so I'm confused about whats what?
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cisco

It's the "padlock pixie." Ya done peeed him off. :o

Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 12:01 PM

Neither of those posts are on my list of OT postings.

Apparently removed??

I read them both by going to them from the links posted here, and thought they were interesting.

??????????????

Barry
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 12:04 PM

Cisco,

The padlocks freeze the thread to all. The administrator is the only one that can do that, (Doug).

Try to enjoy the life you have and be more positive. Your posts of late have been pretty negative, regardless of point of view.

Ken
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 12:05 PM

Quote:
Quote:

It's the "padlock pixie." Ya done peeed him off. :o

Again I'm confused. Not very good on computers also.

Two things I am curious about :

I was unable to respond to an u2u sent me about one of the posts, the machine prevented it or the 'padlock pixie', or whatever. Yet I was able to respond to other post not related.

Second part, if I posted something that I should not have why was I not notified for my edification for future posts or why were the posts not taken down and I was notified that I am being censored due to such and such.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 12:26 PM

Quote:

Yeah....right.
Maybe ask EnsenadaDr. I think she's been appointed your special, private moderator. :lol:

What goes around.......well,...you know the rest. :lol:

EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 12:28 PM

What are you talking about Dennis? I haven't touched Cisco's threads nor do I read them. You think Cisco is Fulano. Why would I deal with anyone personally like that?
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah....right.
Maybe ask EnsenadaDr. I think she's been appointed your special, private moderator. :lol:

What goes around.......well,...you know the rest. :lol:
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2014 at 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tripledigitken
Cisco,

The padlocks freeze the thread to all. The administrator is the only one that can do that, (Doug).

Try to enjoy the life you have and be more positive. Your posts of late have been pretty negative, regardless of point of view.

Ken

Thanks Ken I appreciate your input.

I would like you to realize though that the input I have received regarding these posts has ALL been positive and I see that Barry isn't offended by them either. To me that is the ultimate complement, that Barry stated "I read them both by going to them from the links posted here, and thought they were interesting." tells me they were not offensive.

If Doug is the only one that can padlock a thread then I need to talk to Doug.

And if the thread is padlocked (for being offensive) then why not take it down completely instead of having people interested in it unable to respond?

That is pure censorship without explanation and I would like an explanation.

Doug, I would call you but due to my hearing impairment that is not an option. How do we communicate? u2u? Do you have or want my personal e-mail address so we can go that way or should I drive up the hill and visit personally?

Incidentally folks one of those contested e-mails regarded the fact that now Latinos make up the highest percentage of population in California, something I thought was of interest due to gringos making up 10% of the population of Baja and how this is geographically changing our entire sociological makeup.

The other had to do with where your tax dollars are going in regards the deportation of immigrants from the U.S.

As Barry pointed out he found both to be of interest, but no-one can comment on either subject.

Please get in touch with me Doug and let's get this straight.

Thanks...

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.