Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  8
Author: Subject: coalition plans to shut down 26 border crossing sept 20
watizname
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2014 at 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by micah202
...I imagine the 'coalition' will stop by the Hemporium on the way to their rally,,,forget whut they were....... umm,,,ahhh,,,,what was I gonna say!?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I yam what I yam and that\'s all what I yam.
dasubergeek
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2014 at 09:52 AM

I'm thinking it'll be a great new video for Garth Brooks... you know, for the re-release of "Papa Loved Mama".

"He never hit the brakes, and he was shifting gears."
Sweetwater
Senior Nomad

Mood: chilly today hot tomale

[*] posted on 9-5-2014 at 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by baconjr
These guys are wack jobs. I worked at the border dealing with cross-border trade. There would be a whole bunch of peeed off US and Mexican truckers willing to enlighten them as to the shortcoming of their ways. Maybe they think they will be as successful as Cliven Bundy.

Since I currently dwell in the land of Cliven Bundy and his ilk, I will tell you that these folks are sincere in their efforts to destabilize the USA. I don't put them far outside the jihadists in their goals. The backers of the Tea Party claim Libertarian principles but in reality, they seem to desire to break up the country and profit, just like they would if they broke up a corporation. Cliven has been living off the bounty of Federal land for decades without paying any of the associated costs or fees. They would revel in a breakup similar to the old Soviet Union which resulted in many corrupt smaller states that are easy for a faction to control. Go ahead....get me started.... :saint:

Everbody\'s preachin\' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
Nothing is worse than active ignorance. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe(1749-1832, German writer, artist and politician)
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I\'ve never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2014 at 08:11 PM

I'm crossing on the 20th. I'll be on the lookout for Greta, Bill and the Fox and Friends crew. I'll make sure and wave with one finger... :saint:

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-6-2014 at 05:09 AM

Lake Elsinore... I wonder what's really in that water?? :bounce:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2014 at 07:28 AM

SOS

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

mexicoruss

[*] posted on 9-6-2014 at 03:01 PM

The guy in prison probably belongs there

Penasco Recreation.com
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2014 at 03:16 PM

Think so???

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 9-6-2014 at 03:27 PM

yes!

Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-6-2014 at 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajabuddha
Lake Elsinore... I wonder what's really in that water?? :bounce:

I never saw it with water in it.

Going by on the bike either to or from the mountain road to the sea somewhere around Capistrano as I recall, I always used to stop and pee in it.

Not a lot around, they did have a bunch of apricots but the wells could not handle all the water so it just went away.

Sort of like losing the water table today in the central valley on a smaller level.

Don't know where Elsinore's water comes from today and I understand the people that live there today are pretty sketchy so I will never find out.

Personally I don't think there is much worthwhile life east of I-5 anyway.
WhackAMolE
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-8-2014 at 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bajalearner

Does anyone remember why he was given the name Gov. Moonbeam???

Oh yeah. He was always a little "out there" ... Jesuit trained, kind of intellectual and above it all ... lots of far out ideas. So they called him Moonbeam. Dated Linda Ronstadt, ran for president.

And now he's governor again. And he talked everyone into building the not actually high-speed rail that nobody wants anymore.

Governor Moonbeam.

[Edited on 9-9-2014 by WhackAMolE]
Stasyi

eureka.gif posted on 9-9-2014 at 07:48 PM
Wow! You guys are brilliant!

Who knew that little old me could elicit such a myriad of responses? Huh...are you worried that I'm going to be successful or that I have the courage to try to protect my country? I'm not seeing any of you doing anything to make a positive difference in your children's lives.

Yes, you have the freedom to call me whatever you like. But, posting my information (purposefully not kept private, since I'm not hiding), but not contacting me directly, just shows that you are cowards.

If you have something to say to me, say it. Talking behind my back just proves that you are weak.

May God Bless America!
elgatoloco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-9-2014 at 09:13 PM

I just checked out your website. Your sure put a lot of effort into it. Must be getting deluged with volunteers. 22 followers on twitter. That's 22 more then me. :dudette:
I'm sure it will be a big success. Bueno Suerte.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

MAGA
Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Stasyi
Who knew that little old me could elicit such a myriad of responses? Huh...are you worried that I'm going to be successful or that I have the courage to try to protect my country? I'm not seeing any of you doing anything to make a positive difference in your children's lives.

Yes, you have the freedom to call me whatever you like. But, posting my information (purposefully not kept private, since I'm not hiding), but not contacting me directly, just shows that you are cowards.

If you have something to say to me, say it. Talking behind my back just proves that you are weak.

May God Bless America!

....ahhh,,good to know we're not 'being cowards' now:P

...I wish you great success when you do the big ahhh,,errr,,,,I forget:?::?: :cool:.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

jimgrms
Senior Nomad

Mood: its always good

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 07:34 AM

Hey Stasi as a fund raiser can you put up bleachers, for spectators,,,,, and can i have the popcorn and cold beer concession?
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by StasyiI'm not seeing any of you doing anything to make a positive difference in your children's lives.

Yes Stasyi, you have totally figured us out. We are all horrible parents and eat the misbehaving ones for dinner.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by willardguy

Heading the list of “non-negotiable” goals is the immediate release of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi, the Marine who was arrested March 31 after crossing the border with firearms in his possession.

Other demands include sealing the border with an electric fence and razor wire, allowing border patrol officers to detain and remove illegal aliens, that Mexico pay 50% of border control enforcement costs and immediate deportation of all illegal aliens.

What a bunch of nonsense. What does the gun running ex marine have to do with border fence security and immigration? Why should Mexico pay for 50 percent of USA's problem? Our problems, if they are in fact problems (I think they are not), are not mexico's problems!
dasubergeek
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 11:18 AM

Quote:

May God Bless America!

I teach English to immigrants so they integrate better. And I'm teaching my daughter Spanish because guess what, the number of Spanish speakers here is only going to grow. Bilingual people have more job opportunities and get paid more.

An illegal blockade of federal land? Other than providing a few xenophobes an idea to keep them warm at night, not much of a help. But good luck, I look forward to seeing you on television.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 11:25 AM

Quote:
Yes, you have the freedom to call me whatever you like.

OK. I'm calling you a troll.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Bob53
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-10-2014 at 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS
Quote:
Yes, you have the freedom to call me whatever you like.

OK. I'm calling you a troll.

A troll and a marooon.
 Pages:  1    3    5  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.