Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  13
Author: Subject: exede internet
schwlind
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-17-2014 at 11:05 PM

The poster here that began this thread will be coming to my house next week in San Antonio del Mar (near Colonet) to see if a signal can be established. I'll report back as to their success.

[Edited on 7-18-2014 by schwlind]

Linda
BCSTech
Senior Nomad

Mood: Carpe Manana

[*] posted on 7-29-2014 at 09:39 PM

OK, I'll be very interested in knowing if Exede works that far south, or anywhere south of Ensenada.

But I have to call BS on some of this for the benefit of other readers who may not know better because internet4baja is making statements that either need a lot more explanation or are simply untrue:

Quote:
We have satélite internet that Will work ante where in México
If you're claiming you have satellite Internet service that will work anywhere in Mexico, then you're not talking about Exede.
Quote:
From Sn Vicente and south if baja the only Good internet availeve is hueghs 1100 and 700 From Erendida and north of the baja the only good internet
What? This makes no sense. HughesNet 1100 (Gen4) systems will not work much further south than Ensenada, if you can find someone to install one there. And it's HughesNet 7000 Ku service you may be referring to, not "700."
Quote:
your internet speed its garanted 12 mps
That is not true. No satellite Internet provider "guarantees" you'll get their stated maximum speed. Read the first paragraph of the Exede Disclaimer Document that Vgabndo posted: "Speeds are "up to", are not guaranteed, and will vary."
Quote:
In mulege we have installed antenas and there workin
What kind of "antenas" are workin' in Mulege? Certainly not Exede.

Exede 12Mbps service uses spot beams that are tightly targeted on the US, as does HughesNet Gen4 service. Only Exede's U72 beam over San Diego has any chance of reaching into Baja and certainly not anywhere south of Cataviña at it's extreme weakest. Definitely not into Mulege.

I should add that some fellas out of San Diego were installing HughesNet Gen4 south of the border down to Ensenada. All Gen4 and Exede systems must be calibrated by their GPS position, and that GPS information is recorded and available to the service provider, regardless of the US physical account address used to register the account. Once HughesNet became aware of these North Baja installs, they told the dealer to cease and desist.

I get the strong impression you're basically a sales person and not a technician, and you're mixing up a lot of terms you've heard from your installer. That said, more power to anyone who can get that service to work outside of the US. If you really can, I may have work for you. But, from what you've written so far, I'm not convinced.

[Edited on 7-30-2014 by BCSTech]

Alan Thompson

El Dorado Networks

News For The Left Coast of Baja:
The Baja Western Onion
internet4baja
Nomad

Mood: serving alphabet soup

[*] posted on 9-6-2014 at 11:02 PM
Exede Interenet & directv

WERE NOW GARANTING 16MPS ON DOWNLOADING SPEED AND 3 ON UPLOAD
YES 16 MEGAS PER SECOND
MOST PEOPLE CAN BERLY GET ONE MEGA AND WITH ALOT OF LUCK
NOW THINK WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH 15 TIMES MORE OF SPEED
THATS JUST THE INTERNET

NOW LET S TALK ABOUT THE SATELLITE TV WERE OFFERING
DIRECTV IN HD WITH 268 CHANNELS THE PREMIER PACKEGE WORTH 93DLS
WERE OFERRING IT FOR 50 DLS
AND ALL HBO CINEMAX ENCORE AND STARZ IN HD
AND THE NFL SUNDAY TICKET OPEN FOR THE FIRST 5 CLIENTS

WE ALSO HAVE THE FAMOUS ILINK SYSTEM 3 IN ONE FOR 15 DLS
ALSO IN HD AND YOU CAN RECORD YOUR TV SHOWS ALL FOR 15 DLS PER MONTH

INTERESTED EMAIL US OR CALL
OSIRIS ARGUELLES
hamit_parral@HOTMAIL
BCSTech
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:55 AM

Maybe you should disclose in what areas of Baja you can actually install and receive Exede and Directv?

Alan Thompson

El Dorado Networks

The Baja Western Onion
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 08:16 AM

We can get HD Directv here in Bola but we have to use the 1.2 meter Alaska/Hawaii dish. Very much farther south and I would imagine it would get sketchy. If you are up north of here then it would be doable and the price is good.
Larry

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
Bajajorge
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 08:31 AM

How about San Felipe area?

Why do Liberals insist and demand that achievers pay the way for nonachievers who are to lazy to succeed, or are just failures by their own choice?

Criminals prefer unarmed victims, dictators prefer unarmed subjects.

Why do ignorant people continue their blabbering when it only proves to others how stupid they are.
BCSTech
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by larryC
We can get HD Directv here in Bola but we have to use the 1.2 meter Alaska/Hawaii dish. Very much farther south and I would imagine it would get sketchy. If you are up north of here then it would be doable and the price is good.
Larry
Yes, exactly my point.

Alan Thompson

El Dorado Networks

The Baja Western Onion
BCSTech
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by internet4baja
WERE NOW GARANTING 16MPS ON DOWNLOADING SPEED AND 3 ON UPLOAD
YES 16 MEGAS PER SECOND
MOST PEOPLE CAN BERLY GET ONE MEGA AND WITH ALOT OF LUCK
NOW THINK WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH 15 TIMES MORE OF SPEED
THATS JUST THE INTERNET

NOW LET S TALK ABOUT THE SATELLITE TV WERE OFFERING
DIRECTV IN HD WITH 268 CHANNELS THE PREMIER PACKEGE WORTH 93DLS
WERE OFERRING IT FOR 50 DLS
AND ALL HBO CINEMAX ENCORE AND STARZ IN HD
AND THE NFL SUNDAY TICKET OPEN FOR THE FIRST 5 CLIENTS

WE ALSO HAVE THE FAMOUS ILINK SYSTEM 3 IN ONE FOR 15 DLS
ALSO IN HD AND YOU CAN RECORD YOUR TV SHOWS ALL FOR 15 DLS PER MONTH

INTERESTED EMAIL US OR CALL
OSIRIS ARGUELLES
hamit_parral@HOTMAIL
Aren't you in Chihuahua? Those sound like piracy prices.

Alan Thompson

El Dorado Networks

The Baja Western Onion
internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:11 PM

yes we have a office in chihuahua and ensenada
but we also do instalations in san felipe
and the exede internet service were offering it to the following areas erendida,sanfelipe,la bufadora
and mexicali
and all or instalations are garanteed no piracy just good business you know what i mean BCSTECH?
BCSTech
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:27 PM

Wasn't referring to Exede piracy...I don't think that system has been cracked.

Any new DIRECTV customer subscribing to the CHOICE Package or higher on a contract can get the entire 2014 season of NFL SUNDAY TICKET free of charge.

You're limiting it to the "first five customers"...? Hokay...

[Edited on 9-8-2014 by BCSTech]

Alan Thompson

El Dorado Networks

The Baja Western Onion
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 07:06 PM

Get a dish mounted and bring down your current receiver

Quote:
Originally posted by Bajajorge
How about San Felipe area?

internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 11:41 PM

What your saying is true any person in the USA can subscribe and get the NFL free of charge which brings me to my point were in the add does it say were charging for the NFL sunday ticket and if were limiting is becuase its a promotion'' the first 5 clients will get this promotion
pay 50 dls per month and get the premier package worth 93 dls per month

Hokay...:biggrin:
internet4baja
Nomad

biggrin.gif posted on 1-19-2015 at 07:55 PM
exede 12mbps in san antinio del mar and more south

Yes after 6 month we got it done we brought down speacial equipment and got the job done so if theres anybody in baja california anywere in baja california is now available to have exede 12mbps and for the people in bajacalifornia sur
only the towns and ranchos close to baja california boarder lines might be able to get it im talking about guerrero negro,bahia de tortugas,santa rosalia and maybe just maybe mulege its a matter of trying but to anybody in baja california (not sur) were 100% garanted to get you exede 12mbps

exede is the solution to your internet problems reaching 12 megas of speed you can talk on vonage and magic jack with out droping a call you can set up camaras to view your home when your not there you can use netfix with out buffering delays and most importan it comes with a usa ip so youll get american series and american movies
say good by to slow internet and welcome exede the most reliable satellite service just ask around

technology has come to baja

interested email us or call

osiris arguelles
hamit_parral@hotmail.com
internet4baja
Nomad

lol.gif posted on 1-19-2015 at 08:01 PM
I deliver on what i say eh!

Hi linda
did you get my email were i send you the pic we finally did it
we got exede working so i would love for you to confirm this beacuse some guy called BS on what i was saying but now im happy to say its not bull its all 100% true
BCSTech
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2015 at 08:13 PM

So...

It took six months to post a response that you "deliver on what you say?"

I'm sure we'd all be interested to hear what "Linda" has to say, and where she's located.

BTW, do I need to point out you didn't answer to any of the points raised in this thread. Long on claims, short on details. Provide something tangible, Hokay?

Alan Thompson

El Dorado Networks

The Baja Western Onion
internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2015 at 08:30 PM
HI Alan ready to work for me

just kiddy big dude whats your problem everytime i post something you always give me neggetive thoughts relax and let me work and yes ill awnser all the things you sayed let see
1.when i say we have satellite internet that worked all over in mexico
i meant we hav exede internet and hughes net

2. i miss typed i meant 7000 (hey im mexican sorry buddy next time ill hire somebody to proof read my stuff )

3. yes i stand tall and proud when we say we garanteed 100% 12mbps
and i can give you names of clients and web pages were you can go and ask if we deliver on our garrates https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/puntabandanewsletter/inf...

4.in mulegue we installed hughes net that work (not me i never been there my friend installed you might know him adrain anyways but soon ill be there if God let me)

5. i dont want you to work for me i couldnt affor you im just starting out but when ever you want you can stop by my store and have a soda
BCSTech
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2015 at 09:03 PM

Quote:
in mulegue we installed hughes net that work (not me i never been there my friend installed you might know him adrain anyways but soon ill be there if God let me)
That isn't what you wrote seven months ago. There are 100s of HughesNet systems all over Mulege, nothing new there. You started this post by promoting Exede and made it sound like it would work anywhere in Baja.

Why do I question your credibility? Because of your car salesman-like over-generalizations and over-promises, including this post:

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=77286

If, after all this, you still think that Exede might work in Mulege then you are, at best, full of feathers. Or, at worst, you are deliberately misleading people to make a sale.

You may have fell into this recently, and I can overlook some of your newbie misinformation and enthusiasm. But this has been my business for 30 years. I'm a certified installer for both Exede and HughesNet, I've installed hundreds of residential and commercial satellite Internet and TV systems all over Baja and I don't like to see fellow Nomads being misled.

[Edited on 1-20-2015 by BCSTech]

Alan Thompson

El Dorado Networks

The Baja Western Onion
internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2015 at 09:21 PM
No miss leading here

cool im glad your sertified and have 30 years in the business when i grow up i wanna be just like you but for now i would like your help lets not miss lead nobody and keep it facts hows that sound as off now i can only offer exede 12mbps to baja california norte anywere donts matter were in baja north
and when im done with baja california norte ill start doing test in baja california sur right now i think im like 40% sure of signal in mulege maybe ill work hard at it for another 6 months and when i get it ill post back to you Big Alan so you
know theres no reason to hate just be happy and we might get along who nows maybe ill buy some hughes net from you im installin deep in chihuahua
and my current dealer is just not cutting it if you can sell at a reasonable price ill work with you
BCSTech
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2015 at 09:22 PM

Sigh...

Alan Thompson

El Dorado Networks

The Baja Western Onion
internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-19-2015 at 09:28 PM
jaja its just a joke

yeah for some reason i though you would put that so anyways ill report back to you when i get exede working further south and about the hughes net dont worry about im might put them in the past might not even need them if this new plan work out

Pages:  1  2    4  ..  13

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.