BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Border Patrol Arrests 2 Mexican Policemen, Man They Were Chasing
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 04:53 PM
Border Patrol Arrests 2 Mexican Policemen, Man They Were Chasing

The Border Patrol arrested three Mexican citizens climbing over the border fence, two of whom were Tecate police officers in pursuit of the third man, authorities said Friday.

Agents at the El Cajon Border Patrol Station on Wednesday spotted a man making his way over the fence just east of the Tecate Port of Entry. As the agents approached the man, two police officers from Tecate also came over the fence. All three were promptly arrested.

At the Border Patrol facility, a records check showed that the first man had at least five prior felony arrests in the United States. He is being held in Department of Homeland Security custody pending prosecution for re-entry after deportation.

No criminal records were found for the police officers, who stated that they were chasing the man after he had assaulted someone who was waiting to cross through the port of entry. The Border Patrol’s Foreign Operations Branch contacted the Tecate Police Department, and was able to confirm the men’s story.

The police officers were processed and subsequently returned to Mexico through the Tecate Port of Entry.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 04:59 PM

OT to the Cisco I hate the USA forum...

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:05 PM

The Tahmooreesi double standard.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by chuckie
OT to the Cisco I hate the USA forum...

Chuckie that statement is completely out of line.

I don't care what your personal feelings are about me but when you start defaming you are getting out there.

I defended myself against this and the fact that I hate what America has become, not America, on the other side against you. No comprende Cabron?

The fact that I have been a peace activist and non-violent protester for several decades gets under your skin I guess. Or is it the honorable medical discharge I got after getting my azz blown up defending our country.

Suck it angry old man and if you get in my face you got some chit coming your way.

[Edited on 9-8-2014 by Cisco]
Marc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Waiting

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:23 PM

Maybe we could have traded the cops for the marine held in TJ?
BajaGringo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Let's have a BBQ!

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DENNIS

Really?

What bad guys was Andrew chasing?
Andrew was not even on active-duty at the time.

Apples to Oranges IMHO...
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:25 PM

Yo comprende, pendaho....Its possible you are not the only person who got blown up defending "your" country...Many of us didn't turn our backs on her...Collect your Federal money, continue to whine and snivel...But keep it on OT...

Cisco
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:28 PM

Quote:
Yo comprende, pendaho....Its possible you are not the only person who got blown up defending "your" country...Many of us didn't turn our backs on her...Collect your Federal money, continue to whine and snivel...But keep it on OT...

Hey Chuckie, get hosed.

See you in the spring.
luv2fish
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:32 PM

Quote:

SSSSSSomebody needs to double up on Geritol.. Really all this for two cops in hot pursuit ??

Oh its Pendejo, a pubic hair..

UNA MAS CERVEZA PORFAVOR, CON 5 TACOS DE TIBURON..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdXKHaeBGsI
WhackAMolE
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:40 PM

Quote:

Tahmooressi is legally a civilian (discharged from the USMC in November, 2012) who brought three guns through the Nothing to Declare lane at Mexican Customs at the El Chaparral point of entry. He was not acting in any official capacity. After being detained, he repeatedly lied to authorities and attempted to escape. As you well know, of course. This isn't FOX News. People on this forum know the facts of this case.
bajagrouper
Senior Nomad

Mood: happy and retired

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Maybe we could have traded the cops for the marine held in TJ?

He is at the mushroom,not TJ..........

I hear the whales song
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Quote:

Really?

Crossing the line with weapons. It's against the law in both directions. Why are you giving Mexico a pass for the same offense the marine is being held for?

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by WhackAMolE

Tahmooressi is legally a civilian (discharged from the USMC in November, 2012) who brought three guns through the Nothing to Declare lane at Mexican Customs at the El Chaparral point of entry. He was not acting in any official capacity. After being detained, he repeatedly lied to authorities and attempted to escape. As you well know, of course. This isn't FOX News. People on this forum know the facts of this case.

The facts? The fact is, you're giving tacit permission for armed foreigners to enter the US. That's the fact. Your attendant reasons are empty and meaningless noise that have less than nothing to do with the two cops. Less than nothing.

[Edited on 9-8-2014 by DENNIS]

luv2fish
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 06:17 PM

Quote:

I would be willing to bet some serious Pesos, that had this been San Diego P.D. or C.H.P. and knowingly crossed the line, they'd be sitting at El Hongo for two weeks easy.

UNA MAS CERVEZA PORFAVOR, CON 5 TACOS DE TIBURON..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdXKHaeBGsI
DocRey
Nomad

Mood: Cautiously Optimistic

[*] posted on 9-7-2014 at 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BajaGringo
Quote:

Really?

Let it go Bro-ham! Former Sailors & former Marines can get along!:lol::lol::lol:

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.