Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Recommended Dentists in Ensenada
standingwave
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2014 at 01:58 PM
Recommended Dentists in Ensenada

Do you know of a good dentist in Ensenada for crowns, and possibly implants?

También, porque mi español hablado es muy pobre, estoy buscando un dentista que habla inglés muy bien.

\"I could not help concluding this man had the most supreme pleasure while he was driven so fast and so smoothly by the sea.\"
James Cook
CaboJohn

[*] posted on 9-26-2014 at 03:45 PM

No question, No doubt!

Dr. Miguel Angel Ortiz, located just north of the Marina.

I am a professional dental patient because of many accidents in my youth. Dr Ortiz did for me 3 implants and crowns which also required bone grafting due to one loss from car accident. My girlfriend had and implant, several crowns and a bridge, and now has a movistar smile. He does do platelet-rich plasma (PRP) by centrifugation for any bone grafting and implants if needed.

By far the best dentist/artist I have run across in my years of dental procedure. Be warned; He is a perfectionist and will not rush the job. Not the cheapest but by far the BEST!

Dr. Miguel Angel Ortiz
Av. Teniente Azueta 130-120 Recinto Portuario.
Ensenada, Baja California, México.
Phone Number: +52(646)178.3176
Cell Phone: +52 1(646)151.1486

http://www.dentaldelpuerto.com/sitio/
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2014 at 05:16 PM

Yes, Miguel says that he uses a material for implants coagulated from your own blood. Not a synthetic. I didn't try this. Not yet. He is charging in USD, not in pesos. Mexicans probably pay pesos, though I would "guess" it's close to USD equivalent. The price he told me for implants, was some thousands, per unit. Still a lot cheaper than NOB.

Being very busy, he works very, very fast. NOB doctors don't work that fast - and that much. 9-10 hours working day, hardly any break. Quality seems to be good. No drop-ins, don't even try, phone for appointment.

His office is half-block North of INM near port.

[Edited on 9-27-2014 by Alm]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2014 at 06:11 PM

Although I haven't been to this doctor, I've heard nothing but excellent reviews about his work.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
standingwave
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2014 at 08:02 PM

Thank you. Just what I needed.
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 9-26-2014 at 08:10 PM
tooth docs in mex

Great,,Great work from most !! But,,,,Find your pain meds North of the border !! They don't give them out Here !!!!...FACT !!! no sello de salud
Alm
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-26-2014 at 11:15 PM

Yes, Mex dentist can write a prescription for pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs for moderate pain, but not some heavy stuff.
bigmike
Nomad

Mood: Loving Life

[*] posted on 9-26-2014 at 11:19 PM

I have been coming to Ensenada since 1988 and started using Dr. Miguel Ortiz probably in the mid 90's, by far the best Dentist I have ever used, have had many root canals, etc, etc, in the process of an implant now. He is virtually pain free. Could not recommend anyone any higher, also he is involved as a partner in Madera 5 wine, so go see your Dentist and order some wine.
standingwave
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2014 at 05:29 AM

go in for a crown and come out with some wine. sounds better and better...
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-27-2014 at 08:49 AM

I think you're supposed to drink the wine...then go in for your appointment. That's the doc's favorite pain killer. :yes:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.