Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: achilles tendon
DanO
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-21-2014 at 04:45 PM

I pulled mine years ago getting off a train in Barcelona while wrestling with my wife's huge suitcase. Hurt like hell whenever I tried to move, so when we got to our hotel I told my wife to go out and find the biggest Ibuprofen pills she could find, and a cane. She said, "yeah, right, I'm sure there's going to be a cane store right down the street." "This is Europe," I said, "there's probably one within three blocks." Twenty minutes later she was back with a bottle of 600 milligram Ibuprofens and a wooden cane with a carved pewter handle. "So you found a cane store right down the street," I said. "Well, it was a cane AND umbrella store," she shot back.

:lol:

\"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.\" -- Frank Zappa
bajadock
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-21-2014 at 05:31 PM

Best wishes on your achilles rupture/strain/owee.

This stuff works on tendinitis. I have been using it since 1974 for achilles tendinitis injuries from running. Most recent bout was in 2012. You can find it at any horse feed/farm supply store without a prescription.

From WebMD: DMSO is a prescription medicine and dietary supplement. It can be taken by mouth, applied to the skin (used topically), or injected into the veins (used intravenously or by IV).

DMSO is taken by mouth, used topically, or given intravenously for the management of amyloidosis and related symptoms. Amyloidosis is a condition in which certain proteins are deposited abnormally in organs and tissues.

DMSO is used topically to decrease pain and speed the healing of wounds, burns, and muscle and skeletal injuries. DMSO is also used topically to treat painful conditions such as headache, inflammation, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and severe facial pain called tic douloureux. It is used topically for eye conditions including cataracts, glaucoma, and problems with the retina; for foot conditions including bunions, calluses, and fungus on toenails; and for skin conditions including keloid scars and scleroderma.

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.