BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Rain. Getting Any Down There???
Bob53
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 12-13-2014 at 02:50 PM

Anyone know if LA Bay is getting any rain?

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-13-2014 at 06:43 PM

No problem D..K....do not whine though about how you are picked on... and everybody needs to know you are an expert at hijacking and ruining threads.

It rains one day, therefore it rains everyday. Whe DK was a kifd he believes in Santa Claus..now he believes there is a higher being that will end the drought . much like the Aztecs....hey David why don't you offer yourself up as a sacrifice?
hombre66
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 02:41 PM

What I don't get, is how some seemingly educated people associate "goose stepping " with folks that think to the "left of center" ?
Sunman
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 04:20 PM

**BREAK, BREAK**

from the political BS. I would like to keep this question posed through the storm due here (up north) tonight and tomorrow. Soooo...if you're seeing any rain betwixt San Quintin and say, Santa Rosalilita, please keep the updates coming, trying to sort out my Xmas travel plans. Thanks folks.

[Edited on 12-15-2014 by Sunman]
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 05:21 PM

some people throw zingers out there and then delete them later claiming...ohhh not me... what idoits. They had no business responding at all to begin with since they stay in SOCAL.

cloudy all day in Punta Abreojos...no rain or wind today. people came in today said...cloudy on the hiway but no rain.

Lets keep the news coming from people actually in Baja.
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 05:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Agreed Sunman... I removed all my posts in this thread from before today... good luck getting the others to do the same! Hope you stay above water... the next storm is hitting San Diego tonight or Tue. morning, and another on Wednesday... bye bye draught!

"I removed all my posts in this thread from before today... good luck getting the others to do the same!"
David, seriously, have you never noticed that almost without exception every topic that turns into a pi$$ing match, YOU are at the root of?
how do explain that?:?:
hombre66
Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 06:59 PM

Uh gee Dave , A couple of posts back, you wanted a BREAK BREAK from politics and wanted to get back on the topic of the original post. Your last reply was 2 paragraphs of political rhetoric.
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 08:06 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajaboy  
:barf:
Just stopped raining up here in southern Alta California... another storm is expected to hit Tuesday!

I hope that calms down the climate terrorists a little... They act like a dry year is the end of life, with no attention to the history of weather cycles.

Sure, we are still way under the "normal" rain amount... but it isn't even winter, yet! Nobody lives long enough to experience what is normal anyway... it's a relative term.

When I was a kid, it was 'normal' to have Santa Ana winds in the fall... now they come in the winter... so which one is normal? :light:

:barf:;:barf:

David, grow a pair:light: You started the political rant. End of conversation:P

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 08:11 PM

While I am addressing an issue (and take it or leave it, as it is discussion), it is others who like to copy my posts and then try and make it political or personal. Stay on topic, it is about weather and not about me, yet others make me their poster child to rally the liberal troops.

I do not believe that government solves problems, when they actually take a problem, make it more complex, more expensive, and never fix it!
They are irresponsible with our money too... how many billions will they spend to try and change the climate? LOL

and continues the rant....poor boy is losing it...hope his wife's medical insurance covers psyc care.

64 at 8:00 skys are clear....74 was the high today.and that is in the northern part of BCS...not San Diego County.

[Edited on 12-16-2014 by rts551]
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 11:24 PM

the weather is a safe subject for small talk,... If people have the social skill for small talk, eh?

[Edited on 12-16-2014 by mtgoat666]
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 11:42 PM

Uh, the LIBERAL TROOPS...........

TALLY - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

M O R O * N. Get a GRIP, dk. STICK TO MAPS.

Said it before, said it again; sat on a barstool, listening to 4 hours of EL TORO CACA, leaving thinking this BOZO OWNS Baja Nomads, and truly knowing it's TWO POUNDS OF BULLCHIT IN A ONE-POUND BAG.

Truly, you are an affable guy. You CAN make friends. You were made with two ears, and one mouth; use them accordingly, you'll do fine.

Ohhhh, now you're the victim and persecuted again. No, Dave. Wake The F... Up. Nobody's picking on you at all; this is not a witch-hunt or a grudge-match. LEARN, FOOOOOOOL.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 08:27 AM

Some people just like the "kick me" sign on their back. They have had it so long its a Tatoo.

61 and cloudy this morning. wind at 2mph and no rain
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 08:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
Uh, the LIBERAL TROOPS...........

TALLY - HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!

M O R O * N. Get a GRIP, dk. STICK TO MAPS.

Said it before, said it again; sat on a barstool, listening to 4 hours of EL TORO CACA, leaving thinking this BOZO OWNS Baja Nomads, and truly knowing it's TWO POUNDS OF BULLCHIT IN A ONE-POUND BAG.

Truly, you are an affable guy. You CAN make friends. You were made with two ears, and one mouth; use them accordingly, you'll do fine.

Ohhhh, now you're the victim and persecuted again. No, Dave. Wake The F... Up. Nobody's picking on you at all; this is not a witch-hunt or a grudge-match. LEARN, FOOOOOOOL.

I don't drink at bars, not my MO, only briefly with my wife a couple times and she would never stand for any of that from me, never been on a bar stool for 4 hours, don't ever claim to do more on Nomad than help others have a great Baja vacation. Somebody was pretending to be me? Stop with the story telling.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 08:39 AM

OK...back to weather. Supposed to rain a bit here today and tomorrow.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 08:41 AM

Did I mention we're expecting rain today and tomorrow?

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 08:45 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

Did I mention we're expecting rain today and tomorrow?

Good morning Dennis, yes they say it is coming... still dry in this area, but real dark with rain clouds above at 7:44 TUE. morning, about 130 miles north of you.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 08:49 AM

I am sure its raining somewhere, or did 5 years ago. let me find an oLD post to confirm it. Oh and did I tell you I HAVE SOME RAIN MAPS... They confirm that God made it rain. I am off to see the rain fairy now...glad to help you all...and remember...do not believe what the weatherman tells you he always lies.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 08:55 AM

Quote:
[rquote=953284&tid=76778&author=David K

Thanks, David. They say it's moving fast so you may see it soon.

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 08:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
I am sure its raining somewhere, or did 5 years ago. let me find an oLD post to confirm it. Oh and did I tell you I HAVE SOME RAIN MAPS... They confirm that God made it rain. I am off to see the rain fairy now...glad to help you all...and remember...do not believe what the weatherman tells you he always lies.

Those weather people are only making up stories about the rain to make money. I mean how do we really even know if it rains once the water evaporates. It's all one big conspiracy for Rainbird and other irrigation companies to make money.

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 02:35 PM

Oh thenks Bajaboy, everyone picks on me...all I want to do is share the weather. I never start any problems.... and we know that the weatherman is just trying to get people upset so they will buy more umbrellas. I have been on this site for a long time and therefore know all about the weather.
If they would just hire more Mexican woman and quit requiring those phoney Berkeley degrees we would all be happier.

76 degrees and clear now. shorts time...therefore I know its warm.
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.