Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Want to go fishing and split the costs
Canadian hey

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 08:34 PM
Want to go fishing and split the costs

Hi all
I'm down to Baja for my first time , staying for a few months to get away from the canadian cold winters , retired veteran , I love to fish and don't ever expect it to be for free , I'm willing to pay or split on the gas , maybe buy the bait , whatever as long as we both have a good time , I did buy some surf stuff , but this ocean fishing is a whole new ball game to me ,

I want to go out with some that have been fishing here for awhile , not really caring what we fishing for ,

I just can't afford to be going to them big boats in Cabo ,

I'm staying in las barriles , have my own truck so I could travel , anyone looking for someone to fish with and split on the gas , please Pm me
Thanks so much
Rick
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 12-15-2014 at 10:16 PM
EH ??

Hola and welcome !! right when you come into town (L.B.) on the left is the "road Runner" restraunt (think breakfast)and next store is a good little fishing shop and have great local info ..I have found shore fishing south of cabo pulmo from shore can be good,, super early in the morn !! with bait or lures..when you find the tackle store..please tell the lady the guy with the dog with sunglasses sent you !! K&T
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 09:06 AM

You will have a blast and most likely will meet people who want to share fishing expenses. the owner of the road runner café as well as the lady owner in the fishing store will both be able to help out.

welcome to bajanomad land

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 09:45 AM

Greetings Rick - we offer affordable fishing charters - and from time to time successfully arrange shares.

Our panga currently is USD $35 per hour with 5 hrs minimum. If you are interested in fishing on Jan 2nd, Scott from Seattle is looking for someone to fish with him and share the costs. He is a current active duty soldier and is hoping to share two days ...

We post on the Guided Trips And Tours Forum as well ...

Our website is www.CaboMagicSportfishing.com

Happy Holidays to all

Canadian hey

[*] posted on 12-16-2014 at 09:01 PM

Thanks cabo Magic ,
I got you message , if I decide to run into cabo I will look you up and maybe do that shared trip

I'm sure someone local will be wanting to going fishing and have the gas paid for ,

And the lady's at the store has been a great help so far
captkw
Ultra Nomad

Mood: new dog/missing the old 1

[*] posted on 12-18-2014 at 05:47 PM
canuk hey

so, you found the place and the Lady !! did you meet "cindy" the black lab ?? any way post some fish pics when you have time !!..Keith & the famous lil Tasha

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.