Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: "Pictures Tell The Reel Story"
CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-17-2014 at 08:32 PM
"Pictures Tell The Reel Story"

Proudly Sharing!

Just love it when this happens

Capt Carlos does it again for VIP Guests Bob Sweger and friends from Brooksville, Florida .. today was 3rd and final day for the group ..
They also released a Striped Marlin + boated Dorado and Wahoo .. lots of them over the 3 days of fishing and catching!!
We Are Ready To Hook You Up

OK I cant figure this out .. I think I've got it resized to 400x628 and I still cant get it to show ...

So I'll invite 'you' to view it, and several others too on our Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/CaboMagic

[Edited on 12-22-2014 by CaboMagic]

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2014 at 09:04 AM

For the above post. :-)

When Lori asked me to post this for her, I did not follow directions well and started a new thread. I didn't see this one. :saint:

[Edited on 12-22-2014 by DianaT]
CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2014 at 04:08 PM

Great big thanks to Diana for her ayuda!!!

Happy Happy Merry Merry to all ...

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 12-22-2014 at 05:52 PM

Interesting... :?:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-22-2014 at 07:18 PM

David K for goodness sakes .. really????????????

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 08:19 AM

David, why would you take her pictures and post them without her permission... maybe she had already made arrangements for help and did not need yours?

Thanks Diane. Sorry someone got their toes stepped on because they are not the only one to be of help.

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Seriously Lori... I happily offered help (you didn't even look at the link or try to do it, based on your 'You Tube' reply). Then I posted the photos for you directly... (as I said I would happily post them if you sent the ones to me you wanted. You didn't, so I took the time to look at your Facebook page and guessed what you wanted to show, then posted the one with the captain after you said that was it... and someone else is thanked for posting the same photo later? So Lori, for goodness sakes.. really ?????? Sorry for whatever it is that you are hanging on to, I just don't know how else to be friendly here. Have a better 2015 and Merry Christmas.

POSTED ON 12-19:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one?

[Edited on 12-23-2014 by David K]
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 10:30 AM

She asked for help to post photos, and didn't say she only wanted help from certain people. I gave her what she asked for three days before the other. There was no reason for the drama, but obviously posting a nice photo of the dead fish was not the goal.

funny I don't see where she asked for help. Must have been somewhere else.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 10:34 AM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
She asked for help to post photos, and didn't say she only wanted help from certain people. I gave her what she asked for three days before the other. There was no reason for the drama, but obviously posting a nice photo of the dead fish was not the goal.

funny I don't see where she asked for help. Must have been somewhere else.

If you spent more time not following me, maybe you would have seen it?

ON 12-17:

Quote: Originally posted by CaboMagic  
I know I know my tech challenges are wearing on nerves ... truly lociento ...

If anyone can/will resize the photo I've tried posting few times I would be so very grateful ..

I've resized to be under 800/800 so I don't know what I'm doing wrong ..

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 10:52 AM

but obviously posting a nice photo of the dead fish was not the goal.

Really? Get a grip. Lori simply asked me to post the picture in this thread.

And especially since she has been so supportive of different causes involving help for the people of Baja, some of which I have been involved with, doing her a favor is just a given.

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 11:00 AM

Nothing against you Diana, I just said 'interesting' when she thanked you for doing what I did 3 days earlier. Maybe you didn't see that I had already posted that photo either? That is if the photo posting was the goal? Again, I only said "interesting".
;)

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 12:38 PM

Nothing against you Diana, I just said 'interesting' when she thanked you for doing what I did 3 days earlier. Maybe you didn't see that I had already posted that photo either? That is if the photo posting was the goal? Again, I only said "interesting".
;)

people following and now a conspiracy. Interesting.... the plot thickens
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 01:38 PM

Seriously Lori... I happily offered help.......... blah, blah, blah....... (more blah).... I just don't know how else to be friendly here.

Wow.

Just when I thought you couldn't come up with anything more ludicrous, you topped yourself again, DK. You truly are unreachable. I hope your nail holes heal by unwrapping-time; I hear stigmata can be painful.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 02:41 PM

I heard that electric shock therapy can help cases like this.
David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 04:58 PM

It is funny if someone asks for help, but only from 'those other people'??? I don't get the division attempt here. I help everyone regardless who they voted for. Seriously it is ridic u l o u s. I can only imagine the u2u exchange going on recently, lol.

Baja Nomads is a place for Baja information and friendship. I have been posting here since it began. The name calling, clique attitude, chicken coop stuff is just stupid and belongs in grade school playgrounds. Grow up, if you don't like off roaders stay away from the off roading forum, if you don't want your pictures shown don't ask for help or take 30 seconds to read how it's done and accept assistance if you don't get it.

As for Cabo Magic helping Mexico... who said they didn't??? I have hosted a link to Cabo Magic for over a dozen years... and they are the only fishing business to have a link at VivaBaja.com, because my site is not fishing oriented... but Lori asked. She even thanked me with a nice t shirt. I help all Baja businesses that I have had some knowledge about or used myself.

I couldn't say anything nicer about Cabo after our trip there in 2012, so I don't get her perception about bashing Cabo, at least the past few years. Earlier, it was just the quantity of "I'm going to Baja" questions only to hear they are going only to Cabo that had me mention 'all of Baja is north of Cabo and none is south of Cabo', ie. Cabo is not all there is to see in Baja. I think that helps the Mexicans that don't live in Cabo, ie most of them.

[Edited on 12-23-2014 by David K]

Bruce R Leech
Elite Nomad

Mood: A lot cooler than Mulege

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 05:18 PM

David just say you are sorry., and drop it.

Bruce R Leech
Ensenada

CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 05:21 PM

OK enuf is really enuf.

DK plz go somewhere else to whine and cry and seek resolution. You have selective memory and I truly don't care what you think of me or us. Please, stop posting looking for approval or support or negative attention. And if I asked you to place a link on your website, it was way before I learned how you operate. So now, please remove the link. If our biz suffers as a result, then I will maturely deal with the consequences accordingly.

Dear Doug please close this thread.

Feliz Holidaze ... HO HO HO

David K
Honored Nomad

[*] posted on 12-24-2014 at 11:10 AM

Lori, I help people and that's how I 'operate'. I can't help you if you don't read or understand me. I never name called you or did anything but what was asked, as a favor. I don't know how that it was made complicated when it was so easy.

Bruce, I am sorry amigo!

Happy Holidays.

CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 12-25-2014 at 09:04 AM

Ho Ho Ho .. Merry Christmas ..

DK some people see g-l-a-s-s-e-s half empty, others see that very same glass half full .. You obviously "will never get it" and one cannot seriously be upset that a blind person cannot see ...

DK, since you like to be helpful, please help me help you, by not offering to help me. I will be very careful when and if I ever seek assistance on this board, to ensure no mixed messages and no hurt feelings.

Doug, if perchance you manage to review this, please accept simple thanks- Please also share with your loved ones our best wishes for a splendid holiday season and happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Saturday and Sunday are great days to shop for the 9th Annual Baja Nomad Dia de Reyes Toy Drive .. lots of bang for the bucks ..

Framigos and Framigas - (my goofy invented word to combine English & Spanish) I've said for many years that kindness is contagious, and urge all to please give it to everyone you meet .. perhaps especially the ones challenged by stuff ... LG

[Edited on 12-25-2014 by CaboMagic]
Edited by me because of the changing of word from g-l-a-s-s-e-s to glburros ..

[Edited on 12-25-2014 by CaboMagic]

Canadian hey

[*] posted on 12-25-2014 at 11:11 AM

Why don't the 3 of you's just do us all a favour and go get a hotel room ,
I check this page everyday for stuff on fishing , it just seems it's all about you , I think that's why they have PM or emails

Merry xmas
weebray
Super Nomad

Mood: lleno

[*] posted on 12-25-2014 at 11:50 AM

Interesting!

Every beautiful beach in the world needs a few condo towers - NOT.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.