BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Need Demotologist Recommendation for Tijuana
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 09:17 AM
Need Demotologist Recommendation for Tijuana

Without reservation, Antonio Cueva of Saude in Tijuana has been recommended to me by countless physicians in Rosarito. He does have the only YAG laser I know of in Baja of which I will be going after the holidays to remove a small "age" spot on my face. The cost of that is $80 American dollars, while in West Hollywood it costs over $300. Dr. Cueva is not talkative and is somewhat abrupt, but that's just the way he is. Physicians swear by him. Here is the link below, he has a medical area and a spa at his office and valet parking. Office visit $50 USD.

http://www.saude-spa.com/medical-spa/index.html
EnsenadaDr
Banned

Mood: Move on. It is just a chapter in the past, but don't close the book- just turn the page

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 10:55 AM

the personality is important. The first time I went to him I was put off by him. But I continued to get excellent recommendations for him.. He is an expert in every sense of the word. No one has his equipment and there are some old time dermatologists in Ensenada but none with his modern equipment. I have gone to several concerning my problem and they gave me "laser" treatments at $50 a pop which did nothing, yet I had a YAG treatment in West Hollywood about 8 years ago which got rid of the problem though the doctor said it would come back in time. Don't waste your time and money in Ensenada, especially with a skin cancer issue that this guy knows about and can treat you with the most modern methods that no one in that area has.
EnsenadaDr
Banned

[*] posted on 12-23-2014 at 11:00 AM

He also has a huge store for skin treatments with stuff I have never even heard of right near his office make sure you ask directions and go there with any prescriptions he gives you cause its hard to find the preparations anywhere else. The medication is somewhat expensive and might cost more than the visit but it is very high quality..

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.