Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: 15 tons of weed at otay mesa
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-2-2015 at 01:41 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bledito  
illinos legalized medicinal and now they are contemplating recreational because they can generate 150 million in taxes and save anouther 150 million not prosecuting and jailing offenders.
soon enought they wont be smuggling weed across the borders anymore no need to.

the only way this legalization will lead to a new industry is if they prohibit home-grown. the stuff is so easy to grow, everyone can grow great bud in their backyard. why pay a lot at the head shop when you can grow it at home like your tomato plants? :?::?::?:

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-2-2015 at 01:46 PM

True, but that's why they call it WEED.... it'll grow anywhere with little or no cultivation. You can brew your own beer and make your own wine too, but people will pay for higher (pun intended) quality product. How many people grow their own tomatoes? Grocery isn't hurt by that either.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

bledito
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2015 at 03:18 PM

we grow our own tomatos. the store tomatos just Suck. our garden tomatos are made into gravey for all kindsa pasta dishes and it freezes well. now the weed i guess it would depend on the variety as well but most people would probabally opt to plant a few rather than pay the cost to purchase in the store.
blackwolfmt
Senior Nomad

Mood: dreamin of Riden out a hurricane in Baja

[*] posted on 3-2-2015 at 05:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
A recent article stated that Colorado sold 17 tons of OTC recreational pot in the first year. I believe it also stated another 33 tons of medical sales, but I lost the link. Because it is so regulated and 'watched' in CO that means a LOT of tax revenue into the State coffers. Just like most civil rights movements, which legalization of pot really boils down to, it's going to take time, and finally a SCOTUS decision on Federal level to win, just like the women's vote, the black vote, the LGBT equalization of legal rights; slow, but sure.

Funny how those who are the most against legalization are the same ones that are the most for 'less big government and more personal freedoms", as long as it pertains to their own personal moral/religious values.

Here ya go Buddha,

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/28-million-pot-munchies...

Also I help run a how to grow consulting biz in Co, believe it or not most of the peeps cant even grow a house plant, that's why I started the biz. I had a nursery for the last 15 yrs so i can grow anything even a FINE Mexican sativa organic of course

So understand dont waste your time always searching for those wasted years
face up and make your stand and realize that your living in the golden years
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 3-2-2015 at 07:50 PM
Pot Primer

Some basic beginner info:

http://www.hightimes.com/read/5-differences-between-sativa-and-indica

While the marketing names for different batches can sound silly, there are differences between strains and hybrids....a granny down the street might be a better grower than the dude in dreadlocks.....

That's what my friends say....:saint:

Don't believe everything you think....
redhilltown
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2015 at 12:26 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzdLUU7jRx4

If you don't know Jesse Winchester, you should! :D
Kgryfon
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-3-2015 at 05:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

Funny how those who are the most against legalization are the same ones that are the most for 'less big government and more personal freedoms", as long as it pertains to their own personal moral/religious values.

Funny, I noticed that as well...
blackwolfmt
Senior Nomad

Mood: dreamin of Riden out a hurricane in Baja

[*] posted on 3-3-2015 at 07:18 PM

this site is more informative and accurate than HT it's actually a Denver post gig ,just for those who give a shtz:coolup:

http://www.thecannabist.co/category/news/

So understand dont waste your time always searching for those wasted years
face up and make your stand and realize that your living in the golden years
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 3-3-2015 at 07:57 PM

Most of you old farts are like most of us younger and middle aged farts, you think it's ok to smoke pot, but you sure don't want your kids dabbling or being stoners, eh?
Fine line between toking once in a while and being a stoner that daily wakes and bakes,... Difference is whether you got an addiction predilection.

Anyhow, it is funny the freedom loving anti government crowd of republicans sure do like to butt into our personal lives,...
I guess their freedom is your oppression, eh?
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.