Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mulege Area Place wanted 4-18 to 5-15
1Bajalover
Nomad

Mood: UP

[*] posted on 3-25-2015 at 05:00 PM
Mulege Area Place wanted 4-18 to 5-15

a little place with a bath and some kitchen wanted short term - will be at the beach a lot but would like internet and a place to clean up and do some work from my computer (have to unfortunately) - prefer either the river or along the bay - any leads appreciated - long time Baja visitor and one time resident also looking for a smallish trailer to buy to keep down there -
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2015 at 05:25 PM

If a good Internet connection is required, I think you'll need to find a place in town. Maybe along the river, not sure.
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 3-25-2015 at 06:05 PM

if you are serious this time you should contact the realtor in town...
you know the town inside and out

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
reneske
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2015 at 06:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by 1Bajalover  
a little place with a bath and some kitchen wanted short term - will be at the beach a lot but would like internet and a place to clean up and do some work from my computer (have to unfortunately) - prefer either the river or along the bay - any leads appreciated - long time Baja visitor and one time resident also looking for a smallish trailer to buy to keep down there -

Try www.clementinesbaja.com. cliff has some smaller rentals and internet. ALways a great place to stay.
willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2015 at 07:25 PM

Internet is fine on the river. Cliffs place, link in above post, has a wide variety of places to rent. Mulege Hotel and Hotel Hacienda are both in town, wi fi, pool etc.

I have an Airstream trailer for sale in Mulege and I can hook you up with land leases, one year min. high and dry

http://bajasur.craigslist.com.mx/rvs/4884682849.html

1Bajalover
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-26-2015 at 09:37 AM
re Mulege Rental

Thanks for the replies - it seems like slim pickings there - I was hoping there might be something new and more affordable on the horizon - perhaps something that a local person (Mexicano) might be renting at Mexico price?
Robinhood
Nomad

Mood: Health is wealth!

[*] posted on 3-26-2015 at 10:00 AM
Nice rental in town

I have a nice 2 bedroom 1 ba. on top of the same hill as where the museum is located. Great views, A/C, internet, hot water, nice kitchen, comfortable beds. $500. for the month including utilities. Contact me at robin@mulegeproperties.com.mx

http://www.mulege-properties.info
011 52 1 615 103 3546 (cell from USA)
+52-615-153-1035 (From the USA) Office.
+52-1-615-153-1123 (From the USA Home
615-153-1035/615-153-1123 from Mexico
My cell works the best if you have a problem dialing from the USA, just email me and I will call you back at your convenience.
*Stop for a cappuccino, sweet roll, or an organic lasagna at MAGO's Bakery all winter long.*
willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-26-2015 at 10:03 AM

Cuesta 300 for a single, 400 double

Hacendia 400 - 500 triple

M. Hotel 500 double

All - pay for 6 nights, 7th night free

Hotel Squid, hotel Terraza and others are all going to be the same, $ 32 usd is too much?

Tent camping available at several places, showers, bar b que, wifi, 75 pesos to 150 pesos a night, per person

1Bajalover
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2015 at 11:35 AM
Thanks for the suggestions

I appreciate it - there are always more possibilities when one
is down there and can inquire and look/see - looking forward
to just being there and being there
rhintransit
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2015 at 12:44 PM

on Facebook, Loreto Bay Village Voice, today, someone had a nice looking 2007 trailer with pullout(s?) for sale...

reality\'s never been of much use out here...
1Bajalover
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-27-2015 at 11:36 PM
THANKS FOR THE LEAD

I WILL CHECK THAT SITE OUT - APPRECIATE IT!!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.