Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: House for sale in San Nicolas SOLD
fishsticker
Junior Nomad

Mood: Margarita Time

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 11:14 AM
House for sale in San Nicolas SOLD

In San Nicolas on SOC, 55 miles n of Loreto. 600 sq ft house, iron beam & brick construction. 1000 sq ft ramada, 72 sq ft connecting bathroom & showe, block construction. In fenced orchard with over 300 fruit and palm trees, lots of fresh water. 5 minute walk to beach. Excellent fishing and diving. $10,000.00 U.S. contact Ken at somethingfishy4ken@yahoo.com for appt to see.

[Edited on 5-27-2015 by fishsticker]
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 02:26 PM

That will be a fantastic deal for someone, Ken. Great house in a great little village. San Nicolas is like stepping back in time.

"The future ain't what it used to be"
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 03:12 PM

am i being too "forward" by asking to see some fotos? worst case, it helps you sell the place!

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 04:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by woody with a view  
am i being too "forward" by asking to see some fotos? worst case, it helps you sell the place!

Ditto.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 05:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajahowodd  

Ditto.

Errmm, I believe there's a box on the left that says, "Image available on..." and an email address for correspondence. Are you curious as a potential buyer or just being helpful?

I know Howie is probably looking for a good investment, and always trying to be a helpful hand.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 06:07 PM

Can't make the image work You get some site that has avitars and cartoons and such
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 06:11 PM

That is for his avatar...not the house for sale.

also is this leased land?

[Edited on 4-6-2015 by rts551]
CaboMagic
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2015 at 06:39 PM

edited after I re-read the initial post .. lociento .. LG

[Edited on 4-6-2015 by CaboMagic]

woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 4-6-2015 at 10:36 AM

Not interested in buying. Just trying to see the place without going to SN. I would think posting some pics would be pretty easy and help get a buyer to ask for more info. But that's just me. BTW, did you click the box on the left or did you make more assumptions?

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  

Ditto.

Errmm, I believe there's a box on the left that says, "Image available on..." and an email address for correspondence. Are you curious as a potential buyer or just being helpful?

I know Howie is probably looking for a good investment, and always trying to be a helpful hand.

fishsticker
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2015 at 10:44 AM

The land is private property , not ejido land and the rent is $720.00 U.S, per year.San Nick is a small village of about 60 people on the Sea of Cortez about half way between Loreto & Mulege It is very quiet and peaceful here. It is 11 miles from the main hwy on a graded dirt rd that is passable in a passenger car. There is a grocery store,School and a Catholic Church. Contact Ken at somethingfishy4ken@yahoo.com for further info.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2015 at 04:41 PM

This is going nowhere.
bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 4-6-2015 at 05:38 PM

This is going nowhere.

YOU TELL 'EM, HOWWIE!!!

Just like Robin's post for real estate, you answered "Blah, blah, blah..." your steerage of property postings are only far exceeded by your good looks.

You're more of a help here than the Infamous One! How can you be so much positive influence in one typing?

TURD.

btw, Fishsticker, at least it's a bump in your ad. After all, howwie's only here to help, serve, and educate, just like the Infamous One.

fk, hope your place sells, regardless of the peanut gallery. Do it as you see fit, if real buyers are interested, they'll contact you. Lookie-loos and know-betters are not welcome. Bump from time-to-time. If you want to show pics, do it on craigslist and post the listing, or not.

86 - 45*

fishsticker
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-8-2015 at 05:53 PM

Price reduced to $9999.99
Kgryfon
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-8-2015 at 11:55 PM

BajaBuddha, I think you need to mediate a while like your Buddha. Why so hostile towards people who haven't even posted on this topic? Take a chill pill. Or a margarita. Whatever floats your boat. It's entirely normal for folks to post pictures, or links to pictured, of a place they are trying to sell. Normal to ask for pictures, too. And what on earth does the nameless one have to do with this? Geez Louise.
bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 4-9-2015 at 06:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Kgryfon  
BajaBuddha, I think you need to mediate a while like your Buddha. Why so hostile towards people who haven't even posted on this topic? Take a chill pill. Or a margarita. Whatever floats your boat. It's entirely normal for folks to post pictures, or links to pictured, of a place they are trying to sell. Normal to ask for pictures, too. And what on earth does the nameless one have to do with this? Geez Louise.

K, you better re-read my post, o sensitive one. Madda-fact, re-read the whole thread. I was blasting a troll who constantly condescends people trying to sell real estate here; I was supporting fishkiller. I was mistaken on his avatar box, but was correct that if folks wanted more info he'd supplied an email addy. Others were juking him, especially good old Howodd with some nasty smack, as he did to another Nomad trying to sell.

Go run your own world.

And, this is another bump for fishsticker to keep it in the thread pool.

86 - 45*

monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-9-2015 at 10:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Kgryfon  

K, you better re-read my post, o sensitive one. Madda-fact, re-read the whole thread. I was blasting a troll who constantly condescends people trying to sell real estate here; I was supporting fishkiller. I was mistaken on his avatar box, but was correct that if folks wanted more info he'd supplied an email addy. Others were juking him, especially good old Howodd with some nasty smack, as he did to another Nomad trying to sell.

Go run your own world.

And, this is another bump for fishsticker to keep it in the thread pool.
It seems like the ones who make the snarky comments on real estate posts are the ones least likely to ever buy it in the first place.

"The future ain't what it used to be"
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 4-9-2015 at 01:53 PM

Any pictures of the area ... and no, I'm not buying ... not much of a "break" would imagine :biggrin::biggrin:

Just like "pictures" of Baja .. or, just about any where :):)

Good luck to all ...
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-9-2015 at 04:55 PM

Ditto.

So tell me buddha, did you ever see any pictures of the place?

I'm doubting that you have.

Seems to me that you get your jollies denigrating others on this forum.
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-9-2015 at 05:31 PM

Guys,

I am not sure Ken can do the post photos of the place.
I am not sure either - which place this sell notice is for.

If I knew which one, I would go and take photos of it and post them.

However, if people just want to see photos of life around San Nicolas - U2U me and I will send you a link . . . .to see what life is like in San Nicolas - from my perspective.

I've only been here 9 years. Ken had been here about 30.
His wife is very ill and he has his hands full . . . also trying to help buddies sell their places. . . . They are here now, but not sure for how much longer.

Hope this helps.

[Edited on 4-10-2015 by Mula]
bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 4-9-2015 at 10:29 PM

Ditto.

So tell me buddha, did you ever see any pictures of the place?

I'm doubting that you have.

Seems to me that you get your jollies denigrating others on this forum.

So tell me, Howie, is that why you posted this:

Blah Blah.

right here?

http://forums.bajanomad.com/post.php?action=reply&tid=78...
(For the record, this thread was from a reputable and respected realtor plying his trade on these boards in the proper format.)

Oh, and don't forget this little zinger of yours on this thread, just above ^ several posts...

This is going nowhere.

I do beg an answer. Who enjoys denigrating who? I just don't enjoy hypocrites. My quote, "I know Howie is probably looking for a good investment, and always trying to be a helpful hand." was being facetious; you have no interest in this other than spreading your usual self around in your own usual way.

Thank you Mula, for filling in a small gap of maybe why there are no pictures on this post. Not everyone can, or wants to take the time to post any. An email addy was originally posted if anyone wants further info; good enough for me. Tire kickers are a pain in the a$$ and take up space and time. I wish your friend good luck on the sale, as well as his current woes... regardless of the usual Nomad 'help' like Howie.

[Edited on 4-10-2015 by bajabuddha]

86 - 45*

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.