Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: jrbaja recovering
Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 02:02 PM
jrbaja recovering

JR spent some time with me this AM on my patio in La Ribera. He seems to be over his his flu (although I sat way across the table from him -- out of harm's way). It was our first meeting and from the many posts I've read over the years I was curious about how the meeting would go. Well, many of the members were right -- he is an opionated SOB, intractable, imperious, self aggrandizing and totally unabashed about how he is perceived. You can all stop worrying about his health. For me, it was just a curiousity thing. I don't think he'll be back. I don't have any blankets or aspirin to give him for the mountain people anyway.
Dave
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 02:58 PM

Did you give him any beer? If so he'll keep turning up, just like a bad penny.

Unless you got him drunk, blindfolded him and dumped him in the desert.....Upwind.:biggrin:

fishinrich
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 03:25 PM
la ribera

Osprey---Did JR bring in his soap box? Proabably not since he did not have a crowd to preach to. Do you know russ fritz and his son danny. They have a house in la ribera. Russ has a grady white with twin outboards. They do a lot of diving. fishin rich
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 06:11 PM

Osprey, I hope you are kidding about JR.

In the event you are not..... I bet he found you to be a P-nche gringo non-human, best left in the gringo enclave you inhabit. As best illustrated by your post above:lol:

surfer jim
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 06:16 PM

That wasn't the flu...it was TOURISTAS ....told him not to eat those tacos....
Nikon
Nomad

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 06:21 PM

Gringo enclave? Not like the Mexican fishing camp, Rosarito, where JR lives?

I'm surprised he came across so agreeably.

:lol:
Me No
Banned

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 06:47 PM

If you knew him, that whole Rosarito thing would be self explanitory.

He calls it a Gringo enclave, that is where I got the term.:biggrin:
Osprey
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-8-2005 at 07:57 PM
JR

Me No, Hose A
My post was about JR, his health. It wasn't about me. I did't say we had nothing in common. In fact he was pleased to learn that Dale Carnegie once slapped me up side the head. On the enclave thing you are partially correct. He had to use the phone at the Delagacion to get permission to get through the gates around my compound. The guards are very vigilant and JR's big dogs put them off. I had to go out there, bring him in before they arrested him.
jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 1-9-2005 at 10:58 AM
Not to worry Me No

This was discussed ayer and the Pinheads I expected to chime in, did.hahahahahahaha
Did you expect anything else from these gringo lame brains?:lol::lol::lol:
PS, I am guarding your radio with my life.

Diver
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-9-2005 at 12:22 PM

JR;

What did you do to Osprey, sleep with the teenage daughter ? eat with the wrong fork ? what ?

Osprey;
Seems like your post IS all about you!
Maybe you should have spent the time raking the yard rather than going out of your way to slam a well-intentioned bamboo missionary ?
Skeet/Loreto
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 1-9-2005 at 12:30 PM
My Prayers to JR

Since I have had the Pleasure of Meeting JR in the Flesh, I must say that I think all will be O.K. in a Year or so of Prayers and maybe 6 months in the Mountains with no communication to the Ouside world.
I have taken him to the Woodshed Twice in the past 6 months. It may take some time to get the Good Lord working in his Mind and heart, but all you Posters take Heed!! You are all sinners as Well.!!
I have Hope for all of you. Dope Smokers, Boosers, Phorn Seekers, Lyers, Cheats etc. But please remmember there is only three things in Life!

"Old Dogs, Little Children, and Watermelon Wine"

Skeet/Loreto

jrbaja
Ultra Nomad

lol.gif posted on 1-9-2005 at 12:37 PM
Oh, if you guys only knew

what pendejos we really are!:lol::lol::lol:

Skeeters, the best thing that ever happened to me is the fact that you have an aversion to bamboo. Now that chit really hurts when used in a woodshed:light::lol:
You gonna be back out this direction sometime in the near future?

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.