Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Bahia Asuncion B&B For Sale
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 07:56 AM
Bahia Asuncion B&B For Sale

Here is the information page Jean just sent me to start the post.

Beautiful B&B for sale on the cool Pacific coast of Baja. Wonderful small business or great property for multiple shared living in the safe and friendly town of Bahia Asuncion. Quality construction, built in 2010-11, this lovely property consists of 3 large lots, two casitas that face each other sharing a common courtyard, a main house consisting of the B&B kitchen, dining room, art gallery, laundry and bedroom, plus on the second level an entire 900 sq.ft. house with an amazing ocean view , 2 bedrooms, lovely kitchen and bath. (www.bahiaasuncionbb.com) In addition to the four casitas, the property is fully fenced. One back lot has a storage shed/workshop and a great fish cleaning station and garden area. The other lot has not been developed but is adjacent. Whether you want to continue it as a B&B or have lots of room for friends and family or a multiple shared owner situation...this property is ideal. All furnishing will be included in the houses as well as stoves, refrigerators etc. Turnkey for the business. Bahia Asuncion has outstanding fishing, great year round weather, and good surfing, hiking and wonderful people. After 10 years full time in Baja, we are needing to return to the U.S. for health reasons, and are pricing the property below construction cost for a quick sale. $149,000 usd. Please contact Jean at jeanbcs@hotmail.com for more information.

Please note that the term casita means what most would consider a small 1 bedroom apartment or studio. Includes bedroom, kitchen/living area and full bath. So you could live in it totally on your own without relying on anyone else. I make note of this because if you don't have the finances to purchase this outright if you brought in several partners at this price I think anyone that can afford a vacation could be a partner. I love this place and almost packed up and left Punta Chivato to move over to the cooler Pacific side.

[Edited on 6-12-2015 by Russ]

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 10:37 AM

Good luck with the sale.

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

vgabndo
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Checking-off my bucket list.

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 11:22 AM

Ed and Jean, I'm sorry to hear that health problems persist! Dammit all. In my experience there isn't another property remotely like this one available in the area. For the right person it is a "steal". Best wishes to you both. Ed, I still have the books you loaned me, they are now here in the States. With your permission I'll share the Orlov, it has somewhat changed my life and I don't know how I'd get it back to you.

Undoubtedly, there are people who cannot afford to give the anchor of sanity even the slightest tug. Sam Harris

"The situation is far too dire for pessimism."
Bill Kauth

Carl Sagan said, "We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

PEACE, LOVE AND FISH TACOS
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 01:17 PM

So sorry to hear this! May your sale be quick and may your health improve. Blanca and Les

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 02:20 PM

Sorry to see them go....that's a steal of a deal. Nice place!

carlosg
Senior Nomad

Mood: Just like in Baja: No Bad Days...

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 06:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Russ  
Here is the information page Jean just sent me to start the post.

Beautiful B&B for sale on the cool Pacific coast of Baja. Wonderful small business or great property for multiple shared living in the safe and friendly town of Bahia Asuncion. Quality construction, built in 2010-11, this lovely property consists of 3 large lots, two casitas that face each other sharing a common courtyard, a main house consisting of the B&B kitchen, dining room, art gallery, laundry and bedroom, plus on the second level an entire 900 sq.ft. house with an amazing ocean view , 2 bedrooms, lovely kitchen and bath. (www.bahiaasuncionbb.com) In addition to the four casitas, the property is fully fenced. One back lot has a storage shed/workshop and a great fish cleaning station and garden area. The other lot has not been developed but is adjacent. Whether you want to continue it as a B&B or have lots of room for friends and family or a multiple shared owner situation...this property is ideal. All furnishing will be included in the houses as well as stoves, refrigerators etc. Turnkey for the business. Bahia Asuncion has outstanding fishing, great year round weather, and good surfing, hiking and wonderful people. After 10 years full time in Baja, we are needing to return to the U.S. for health reasons, and are pricing the property below construction cost for a quick sale. $149,000 usd. Please contact Jean at jeanbcs@hotmail.com for more information.

[Edited on 6-12-2015 by Russ]

We met Jean a couple of years ago as we we're having dinner at the Verduzco's Palapa, she told us about the B&B and decided to stay there the following day, I must say that we enjoyed every bit of our stay at her place, from the beautiful casita to breakfast in the main house next morning. Here's some pictures of our visit:

[file]32086[/file]

[file]32087[/file] [file]32088[/file] [file]32089[/file] [file]32090[/file] [file]32091[/file] [file]32092[/file]

[file]32093[/file]

...will follow with more pics..

...work to camp and fish.... dream to be there....

http://aquapropoolandspaservice.com/
carlosg
Senior Nomad

Mood: Just like in Baja: No Bad Days...

[*] posted on 6-12-2015 at 07:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by carlosg  

...will follow with more pics..

[file]32094[/file] [file]32095[/file] [file]32096[/file]

...work to camp and fish.... dream to be there....

http://aquapropoolandspaservice.com/
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 6-14-2015 at 01:20 PM

Yes, so sorry to see them go.

Their B&B is GORGEOUS, awesome murals, beautiful details all around, well maintained compound, awesome views and good vibes....a labor of love for sure!

We will miss them!

Be well Ed and Jean!

bajafam
Senior Nomad

Mood: DLTBGYD

[*] posted on 6-14-2015 at 05:34 PM

oh, my friends. I'm so sad!! My heart is breaking for you both.

Check out our travel blog @
http://thefamvangurp.blogspot.com

Scentsy!! Because real life is smelly. https://itsamightysmellyworld.scentsy.us

Check out my latest article ~ https://vegbyte.com/vegan-eyeliner/

The cookbooks essential to Baja Trippin' ~ https://vegbyte.com/vegan-mexican-cookbooks/
tipper

Mood: Clicking along happily

[*] posted on 6-17-2015 at 01:55 PM

Thanks for all the kind words and support. And Carlos, your pictures are better than mine!!
The B&B will remain open and nothing will change until we sell.
Thanks,
Jean
DianaT
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 6-17-2015 at 02:50 PM

Good luck on the sale. At that price, I can't imagine it won't sell quickly.

Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2015 at 07:09 PM

What a lovely place. I hope you sell quick and get well quicker!
4Cata
Nomad

Mood: Siempre alegre!

[*] posted on 6-19-2015 at 12:35 AM

Oh, to be young enough to take the reigns from you. Such an inspired place and a more than reasonable price. The colors warm your soul. Take care of yourselves as well as you've taken care of your B & B.

Agaveros, silk in a bottle, a beautiful bottle!
BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 6-19-2015 at 08:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by tipper  
Thanks for all the kind words and support. And Carlos, your pictures are better than mine!!
The B&B will remain open and nothing will change until we sell.
Thanks,
Jean

You do have some fantastic caretakers and help.
Hang in there amigos
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 6-19-2015 at 11:20 PM

Jean, this is a personal note to Ed: I was honored to meet him, get a 'lay-of-the-land" and a brief tour of your gorgeous home. You were off to the south at the time visiting friends, sorry I missed you.

I ended up camping 10 miles north of you, but Ed and his Mexicano sidekick did come visit me later that afternoon, and we shared a very refreshing bottle of Old Bushmills in the shade of my 5th wheel. This would have been 3(?) years ago.... a hurricane to the south had surf kicked up to fever pitch, so no fishing, and I left early. Ed was a gracious and glorious tipple-sipper, and i'm sorry I never got back for a return engagement.

Good luck on your sale, earth and life happens. If you would, i'd love a u2u about your health concerns. The 24+ hours I had meeting Ed are embedded in my Baja memories. I hope he remembers my contribution to "Greek-Irish" hospitality (insert all ethnic humor here).

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

tipper

Mood: Clicking along happily

[*] posted on 6-24-2015 at 01:08 PM

Dear Bajabuddah,

Thank you, I will let Ed know. Ed is already ready for a fun time and a cold drink. As are we all! We will be open next week, so if you are in the area, we will be there at least until December!!!
Hope the fishing is as good as last fall.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.