BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Lopez . . . Here's the deal . . .
bajacalifornian
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2015 at 04:03 PM
Lopez . . . Here's the deal . . .

Short course in my Baja history . . .

Fallen in love with Lopez, a balance of climate in summer with the union of Lopez & Loreto i.e. perfect.
Wind blowing in Loreto, calm en La Laguna, in Lopez, table fish waiting. And so on.

With 6 children, all, children of Baja . . . when a title able lot came by, over the years, I picked it up.

Although I write this in Rosarito, I will forever have a home in Lopez.

Anyway, my wife really wants to simplify. I live with peace and a treaty, negotiated by my wife . . .

My home the Sylvia for one . . . grass is waist height, result of the winter rains.
I'll be there in the days to come.

Look forward to talk with any of you. Here or on the U2U intercom.

Several internet options to carpet bomb. Favorite Nomads have my ground.

There are several properties to choose from. All with perfect titles, taxes etc. up to date.

Whatever your dream, comes responsibly.
Properties without pure title, I'd never have one. Takes time, fuel, Catastrophe, attorneys and notarios to make it happen. I did all that.

The most successful ownerships I have witnessed over the years, have been team ownerships. Three four five guys can enjoy the surf or fish . . .

If you fly or have a buddy with a plane, it is as good as it gets . . . given ongoing employment up North.

American by birth, Mexican by choice.

Signature addendum: Danish physicist — Niels Bohr — who said, “The opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth.
Jeff Petersen
Lobsterman
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-16-2015 at 11:42 PM
Mi Casa es tu Casa

Jeff,

Now that you are residing In Rosarito about 30 miles from me why don't you head north and visit me. I've been dying to pay you back for the hospitality you gave John and myself at your charming, well appointed and perfectly located home in Lopez, i.e. Sylvia. As you probably already know I moor my boat in San Diego Bay and fish often in Mexican waters around the Los Coronados. The waters now are teeming with Bluefin, YT, large bonito with Ahi on their way. I'm a bottom fisherman mainly as Chico can attest. I guaranty you a cooler of fresh filets of sculpin, rockfish, lingcod, whitefish from the cold updwellings from the drop-offs of the Coronado Canyon. Bring a kid or two cuz my boat comfortably fishes 4.

It's the least I can do to offer back some hospitality you offered me. If other sites you care see just let me know.
Dennis
http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=69956#pid8537...

[Edited on 6-17-2015 by Lobsterman]
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 6-17-2015 at 08:14 AM

simplifying life is a good thing amigo and easier to do in Baja. I wish you well in finding new owners for your properties..the fishing rocks there!

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
bajacalifornian
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2015 at 12:16 PM

Dennis . . . Join me for a halibut hunt next week with Chico. I'll get you there & you return on the airplane.

Crossing the border for me is like putting a sock on a rooster's foot. Gracias amigo.

Another word about properties available in Puerto Adolfo López Mateos, B.C.S. Mexico:

One is directly across from the launch ramp. Back your boat from here to the ramp. Great place for a bar overlooking action one day.

Another, adjacent to the Pemex may one day be a 7-Eleven.

Another, big double lot for a trailer park or family compound. And more.

Shar . . . I'll be going south while you're coming north. Dang.

American by birth, Mexican by choice.

Signature addendum: Danish physicist — Niels Bohr — who said, “The opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth.
Jeff Petersen

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.