BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Wanting Home in El Dorado Ranch
dunefarmers

[*] posted on 6-17-2015 at 09:52 PM
Wanting Home in El Dorado Ranch

Looking for a home in El Dorado Ranch. Would be interested in solar or electric. Must have a garage. Would like to stay under $150,000. Have cash! Please let me know if you have anything you think I would be interested in. Thanks
4Cata
Nomad

Mood: Siempre alegre!

[*] posted on 6-18-2015 at 12:04 AM

Try Uria at Amor Properties. Her office is in El Dorado Ranch. Her number is 619-822-3132. She'll treat you right and really knows the entire San Felipe area.

Agaveros, silk in a bottle, a beautiful bottle!
PaulW
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2015 at 06:20 AM

http://www.bajasunrealestate.net/San_Felipe/Baja_California/...
jimgrms
Senior Nomad

Mood: its always good

[*] posted on 6-18-2015 at 06:59 AM

Just google Baja 24/7 real estate
dunefarmers

[*] posted on 6-18-2015 at 10:24 AM

I have looked at everything listed with the real estate companies in town. Was just wondering if anyone had a home not listed that they were interested in selling or knew of someone that wanted to sell. Just trying to look at all the options.
treuboff
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-18-2015 at 08:28 PM

Why there?
PaulW
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2015 at 06:42 AM

Quote: Originally posted by dunefarmers  
I have looked at everything listed with the real estate companies in town. Was just wondering if anyone had a home not listed that they were interested in selling or knew of someone that wanted to sell. Just trying to look at all the options.

======
join and read the local Yahoo forums and read the old messages. What you will find are homes no longer listed because the owners have given up.
Of course once you meet with one of the RE people suggested they probably will have lots more that they are not advertising? Spend time on location and make personal contacts.
meme
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2015 at 07:38 AM

http://www.bajasunrealestate.net/San_Felipe/Baja_California/... These people have several listings in EDR & will be honest & fair with you. Just sold a beautiful home of one of our friends recently--was a great buy I am sure. If nothing else they will help you look for the one you want. There are several places in both solar & electric I am aware of.
maryellen50
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-19-2015 at 11:35 AM

You might want to check postings about El Dorado Ranch on The Fulano Files before you decide to buy there.
MMc
Super Nomad

Mood: Current

[*] posted on 6-19-2015 at 11:57 AM

Go there, rent for 6 months. You'll get the lay of the land and hear about deals that never make it to a realtor. You'll save a bunch or get a better place by doing so.

"Never teach a pig to sing it frustrates you and annoys the pig" - W.C.Fields

meme
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-20-2015 at 07:47 AM

After you read Fulano Files ,File it in the round file as most of what you read on there is nothing but garbage. He tells you ALL of the bad things about Mexico, San Felipe , EDR etc. but NONE of the good things.
maryellen50
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-20-2015 at 10:33 AM

I liked to be informed about everything going on here in Mexico and make my own decisions. Unfortunately the majority of English news you read here is nothing but good news and rarely gives realistic accounts of whats going on. I have read several postings on Fulano that are also on Baja Spanish newspapers so perhaps some people don't believe anything they read here in Mexico so let that be your guide.
meme
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-21-2015 at 07:45 AM

I have lived in San Felipe , Mx. for almost 19 years so I get my news first hand. The English news media seldom tells it the way it usually is. Which is why so many are afraid to come to Mx. But also the Spanish News media does not get it right either. So believe what you like. Fulano Files would be the LAST place I would ever choose to get good info from.
dunefarmers

[*] posted on 6-26-2015 at 02:43 PM
Thanks!

Thank you to everyone that answered my post! I got way more responses than expected and made some great connections! Definitely feeling more optimistic about Finding what we are looking for.
Thanks again!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.