Author: Subject: Donnald Trump and the Pinatas
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 08:27 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bezzell  
Quote: Originally posted by dtbushpilot  
Quote: Originally posted by Bajaboy  
What ever happened to the Sarah Palin? I thought she was supposed to save the GOP?

She was replaced by Obama...:spingrin:

you're obviously not keeping up with the news.
(sidenote: last week was a really, really bad week for bigots)

Actually I have. My comment was a reply to Bajaboy's question, it has nothing to do with bigots or last week nor does it have anything to do with my political affiliation. I think the republican party will get their biggest boost from Obama and Hillary, that's what I think. Time will tell...

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 09:18 AM

My comment was a reply to Bajaboy's question

Yes, this was obvious. The point is, the exact opposite to your wishful thinking has been set in motion.
Stick a fork in the GOP for the next 9 years. Guaranteed.
(and maybe familiarise yaself with the concept of 'sidenote' (?))
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 09:48 AM

Surely no one here think that Trump is seriously running. He's an attention hoar.

I'm off topic and going out on a limb here, but I see a changing America, demographically and socially speaking. This isn't 1980. This is 2015. Much has changed. I don't see a Republican winning in 2016. In fact, I have $100 that says I'm right. Any takers? :biggrin::biggrin:
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 09:57 AM

Donald Trump and the Piņatas would be an excellent band name.

Visit my Dreams of Pescadero blog:
http://dreamsofpescadero.wordpress.com/
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 11:58 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
Surely no one here think that Trump is seriously running. He's an attention hoar.

I'm off topic and going out on a limb here, but I see a changing America, demographically and socially speaking. This isn't 1980. This is 2015. Much has changed. I don't see a Republican winning in 2016. In fact, I have $100 that says I'm right. Any takers? :biggrin::biggrin:

You may be right, the republican party has a knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, they are their own worse enemy. America is certainly changing, I have to think that more than a few democrats have to be concerned about having all their eggs in Hillary's basket. Time will tell, I think I'll pass on the bet but it is tempting....

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 02:50 PM

No bets from me whatsoever, Ateo. In fact, I envision quite a landslide rout with the current chaos in the ranks of the self-righteous.

I'm wondering if it would be constitutionally legal for Bill to run as VP under Hillary?

[Edited on 6-28-2015 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 03:30 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pauldavidmena  

Let's hope he will make it to the Faux News debates. What fun that will be! However, he will probably self-destruct before anyone can strike the pinata.

Here's a thought: What does it say about Conservatives that he ranks so high in the Winger Polls? Just make a list: They love ignorant Bragadoccios; they are racist; he is saying exactly what they believe and want to hear; they hate America (can you imagine him as President?); they like comb overs.:lol:
pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 04:39 PM

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 04:47 PM

What ever happened to the Sarah Palin? I thought she was supposed to save the GOP?

Your comment makes about as much sense as Sarah Palin:lol:

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 04:54 PM

Your comment makes about as much sense as Sarah Palin:lol:

You're right of course, I should have said Hillary Clinton...:rolleyes:

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 05:09 PM

That's funny! Almost as funny as tonyheart...with his profundities...

Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-28-2015 at 07:35 PM

I find it interesting that the loudest mud slinging always comes
from one side of the isle.

Let's see- the "oppressed people" have been voting Democratic for what 60 years or more and they are still "the oppressed". How's that working out for ya?

Question for the day- What political party passed the "Equal Rights Amendment"?

pauldavidmena
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2015 at 04:52 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Cliffy  

Question for the day- What political party passed the "Equal Rights Amendment"?

Trick question! The Equal Rights Amendment has yet to be ratified.

Cliffy
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2015 at 08:35 AM

Yes and it goes as far back as Elenore Roosevelt who was against it.
Neither party, Repubs or DEMs is in the front trying to pass it so both sides of the isle are about as good or bad as the other on most issues!
That's why the "Independents" have grown to 40% or more of the voting public. People are tired of BOTH parties and their lies and inaction. Gee, I wonder why Trump is moving up in the polls?
Anything may be better than what we've had for the last 50 years.
I will say that this is the first election for me where party affiliation will have no bearing on my vote. I am REALLY listening to everyone before I form an opinion on who is the best candidate.
Even Bernie Sanders has some good points!
BajaLuna
Senior Nomad

Mood: groovy

[*] posted on 6-29-2015 at 12:37 PM

Sarah Palin just got canned from Faux News! Who didn't see that coming!

The Repubs seem to think by alienating everyone they'll win? WTH?

Let's see so far (like last election too) they are managing to lose most of the female vote (just put an aspirin between your legs, women shouldn't be making the same wages as men etc etc), and the Hispanic Vote, and the gay vote... And their own base isn't big enough anymore. These people are comical!

They shoot their own selves in the foot every time, but I love to listen to them talking, it's quite entertaining! Can't wait for the debates, these guys are clowns, and are these the only possibilities they have? What a joke! The party has been high-jacked by extremists, good luck with that!

Trump is an egotistical narcissist! Woohoo look at me, look how rich I am, he's nauseating, it's all about him and power! He never misses a chance to stroke his own ego! Oh and he believes in traditional marriage, LOL!

if this is all they got, they are in deep doo-doo!

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2015 at 01:03 PM

And Trump's Miss America just got dropped from NBCm as did his appearance on The Apprentice. Bad choice of words yields economic consequences for him.
toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 6-29-2015 at 01:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaLuna  
Sarah Palin just got canned from Faux News! Who didn't see that coming!

The Repubs seem to think by alienating everyone they'll win? WTH?

Let's see so far (like last election too) they are managing to lose most of the female vote (just put an aspirin between your legs, women shouldn't be making the same wages as men etc etc), and the Hispanic Vote, and the gay vote... And their own base isn't big enough anymore. These people are comical!

They shoot their own selves in the foot every time, but I love to listen to them talking, it's quite entertaining! Can't wait for the debates, these guys are clowns, and are these the only possibilities they have? What a joke! The party has been high-jacked by extremists, good luck with that!

Trump is an egotistical narcissist! Woohoo look at me, look how rich I am, he's nauseating, it's all about him and power! He never misses a chance to stroke his own ego! Oh and he believes in traditional marriage, LOL!

if this is all they got, they are in deep doo-doo!

I hope you are right, Luna! Don't forget though that a majority of them won the Senate and The House.

You are using logic and deducing a logical outcome. That is not how they think or vote. Unless one is among the 1% there is absolutely no reason to vote Republican. They just identify with what they hear on Fox and Rush Limbaugh and within their own limited circle of like minded friends. I watch, listen, read them and even hang out with them so that I can know what they think. I hear their biases and lots of racism. They all deny it if you bring that up, but nevertheless, they spew that hate around their own circles.

One of the main things in which they identify, and brag about, is wealth. That is their model of success. And yet most of them are just as poor in this economy as the rest of our diminished middle class and poor.

Their ideology is based on fear and ignorance. They vote against their own self interests. The Republican Party (now Tea Partyers) serve no purpose other than to get rid of the Federal Government and its programs. Again, it serves no one other than the 1%ers.

They lack the necessary cognitive skills to reason out what is good for them and what is good for the country. Most (not all) lack much education and intelligence. Try arguing, reasoning or better yet, debating any of them here on this forum. You can't because the are not articulate or organized in their logic. They cannot support their positions. Their only weapon is name calling and nastiness.

They are vulnerable to, highly influenced, and masterly manipulated by the Right Wing Press. Just fact check what Fox's commentators (entertainers) claim as truth. Now do that with MSNBC, NPR or PBS. "Can you handle the truth?" :O

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2015 at 02:09 PM

People pick their candidates for all sorts of reasons.

I wonder how many normally Democrat votes Jeb Bush will get because his wife is Mexican. I suppose that could work against him too somewhat.

I wonder what Columba and Jeb think about The Donald. :lol:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 6-29-2015 at 02:14 PM

Hey! Who is "they" ?????

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 6-29-2015 at 03:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by toneart  
Quote: Originally posted by pauldavidmena  

Let's hope he will make it to the Faux News debates. What fun that will be! However, he will probably self-destruct before anyone can strike the pinata.

Here's a thought: What does it say about Conservatives that he ranks so high in the Winger Polls? Just make a list: They love ignorant Bragadoccios; they are racist; he is saying exactly what they believe and want to hear; they hate America (can you imagine him as President?); they like comb overs.:lol:

The constitution would not bar Bill from running as VP. But he absolutely will not, simply because he's making a crapload of money on the speaking trail.
 Pages:  1  2    4  5

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.