Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Houses for sale
clifftaylor1942

[*] posted on 6-30-2015 at 06:13 PM
Houses for sale

I have houses for sale in the Oasis Rio Baja in Mulege. They are all very nicely fully furnished and range in price from 19k to 59k. Please look at my website clementinesbaja.com for pictures and descriptions of some of them but not all. I have 13 houses here and am 73 and it has gotten to be too many. The Oasis Rio Baja is on the south bank of the river and subject to flooding hence the low prices.

pontangler

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 02:35 PM

stick it in your neck, Cliffie
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 03:20 PM

:?:

Don't believe everything you think....
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 03:39 PM

Noobs not getting along, I guess.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 03:40 PM

they must be lovers....

willyAirstream
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 03:45 PM

Little does he know, he is helping Cliff keeping his post on the top.

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 04:16 PM

Yes....it's been a while since I looked at the Clementine website....some nice places.

Cliff....good luck....and hope that pain in the _ _ _ (neck) goes away :biggrin:

Don't believe everything you think....
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 04:39 PM

Sounds like he wants to sell each individual casita separately. So my question is why not sell the entire property? Or does Cliff want to ride it out in Mulege? Just wondering if he could get a buyer for all the casitas, and stay in his place.
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 04:56 PM

Wodd, you're slipping. you didn't ask for fotos!

gallesram
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-3-2015 at 05:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pontangler  
stick it in your neck, Cliffie

Anyone who wants info on Cliff feel free to U2U me; I have known him for many years and he has helped me out of a lot of problems. I have stayed in many of his houses and they are great; I would buy one myself but I'm too young to retire and don't want to deal with a long-distance property.

Never heard of him referred to as "Cliffie" so my guess is this person doesn't know Cliff.
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-4-2015 at 04:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by woody with a view  
Wodd, you're slipping. you didn't ask for fotos!

Because I've been there!
fishhead
Nomad

Mood: upbeat

[*] posted on 11-4-2015 at 05:31 PM

IMO, Cliff is and has always been a stand up guy. He has fixed up all the houses in his inventory. Great community, and beautiful spot along the river. Take your negative attitudes elsewhere!:fire:
BajaBlanca
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 11-4-2015 at 05:41 PM

we vouch for Cliff too! we have stayed in one of the houses and it was just perfect, I even did a report here on it.

I always used to tell my kids: if you don't have anything nice to say, keep it to yourself.

good luck Cliff with your sales - it is so honorable to mention the floods, and for lowering the price because of them!

Come visit La Bocana

https://sites.google.com/view/bajabocanahotel/home

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.
MulegeClavo

mad.gif posted on 11-4-2015 at 09:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by pontangler  
stick it in your neck, Cliffie[/rquote

My husband and I have know Cliff for nearly 10 years and we would trust him with our lives. He has helped so many people in Mulege and the Oasis after the floods. He built our house and has had it cleaned after every flood. We have rented many of Cliff's houses and they are great places. I would question the honesty and integrity of someone that would personally attack someone like Cliff. Cliff is as honest as they come and deserves better treatment. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions regarding Cliff.:fire:
BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
11-5-2015 at 04:16 AM
CaddyShack

[*] posted on 11-5-2015 at 08:15 AM

Get your facts straight Cliff. We don`t have floods here. They have floods in Texas, The Carolinas, New Jersey, etc. We have water events. I do agree that the prices are cheep and Cliff has some pretty nice places.
AKgringo
Elite Nomad

Mood: Retireded

[*] posted on 11-5-2015 at 08:32 AM
Water events?

Consider the fact that not very many communities have a 'rinse cycle'!

If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!

"Could do better if he tried!" Report card comments from most of my grade school teachers. Sadly, still true!
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-5-2015 at 06:29 PM

well, it`s really honorable to mention the floods in the past and lowering the sales price b/c of that. To say there was no flood in Mulege, just "water events" is like saying the devil has no horns.
There are lots and lots of properties for sale in Mulege along the river. In the Orchard. In the Oasis. At Mary Isabelle. and down the river. Everybody wants to get rid of those properties, even for less or no money at all. At the Oasis you can get properties for zero $$, just pay the property lease. But who wants to clean his home after every flood? It`s a nightmare to clean a flooded property and house! And costs you more than buying a home on a hillside with a view. All a result of those many floods after hurricanes. Wondering why still people are interested to purchase those homes under danger. Why not buying a decent home outside the river valley? There are very good offers in Mulege outside the flood zone I guess.
MulegeClavo

smile.gif posted on 11-5-2015 at 09:21 PM

Don't know where you got your information, but you can clean up for a lifetime for what it would cost you to buy elsewhere. We have had our home in the Oassis for many years and love it. If the big one comes and takes our home we have insurance. Until then, we will live on the river on the Oassis and love every minute of it. The best advice is never invest more money than you are willing to walk away from. Floods are not the only danger in owning a home in Baja. Live everyday like it is your last and enjoy life. Do you have a home on the hillside with a view that you are trying to sell?

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 11-5-2015 at 10:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by MulegeClavo  
Don't know where you got your information, but you can clean up for a lifetime for what it would cost you to buy elsewhere. We have had our home in the Oassis for many years and love it. If the big one comes and takes our home we have insurance. Until then, we will live on the river on the Oassis and love every minute of it. The best advice is never invest more money than you are willing to walk away from. Floods are not the only danger in owning a home in Baja. Live everyday like it is your last and enjoy life. Do you have a home on the hillside with a view that you are trying to sell?

Yes I do have a house on a hillside............it`s not for sale..... and located in Cabo San Lucas. So much on that.
Now, I appreciate those folks who are honest about what happened in Mulege. What I don`t like are those who are trying to sell a crappy property in the river valley. Those properties are not worth a dime. You can get them for free, as I said already. So ask yourself: why is that? Telling it`s a piece of cake to clean a property from the mud after a flood is just a big lie. But it`s only a lie if the house on the property is still there after a flood and not washed away into the Sea of Cortez. Like many of them formerly in the Orchard or the Oasis or all the way down the river. Jorges park is a total loss b/c of flooding. So??? My company and my team learned that when looking at the Serenidad when the rumor got around that it was up for sale earlier this year! The river valley is washed out for several times now. I guess 6 times or so in 8 or 9 years. The floods washed away more than 30 homes completely I guess an ruined hundreds of others. Budda, you can spell the word `honesty´ but u r definitely not an honest man for sure as u don`t know the meaning of the word. Your posts are telling the world that the river valley in Mulege is fine and safe......... BS u r talking! U R ignoring the facts, Pal!
MulegeClavo

smile.gif posted on 11-6-2015 at 11:21 AM

JC43 - Seems like Odile did a job on Cabo, so as I said before, no place in Mexico is safe from hurricanes. Ask those in Ask Puerta Vallarta this year. There has never been hundreds of homes on the river so I do not know where you get your information and I do not know of any homes that got washed away in the Oassis. The home market is not determined by your opinion, it is based on what people will pay. Glad you did not settle in the Oassis because I would hate to have someone like you spoil my peace and solitude. Peace out and go roll around in your negativity. Life is just to short for people like you........
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.