BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  3    5  
Author: Subject: Join Me on a TOUR to the Missions and More: New date in April, 2016
CortezBlue
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 09:29 AM

Special K

Bump

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
- Albert Einstein

Follow Cortez Blue
www.cortezblue.com

We put the FUNK in disFUNKtion
bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 09:31 AM

BUMP !!!

(c'mon, there's got to be some chronic-insomnia sufferers out there that would benefit greatly from this 'tour' !?)
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 05:02 PM

Come on...there has got to be two more... at $2500 apiece.... I want to go to San Ignacio (its close) and see if he is just there to answer questions or if he really does rattle on with a spiel. I have not had the honor to listen before....I will this time if we can just get another $5000 out there.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 05:26 PM

The tour operator and Discover Baja posted the price as $2,095 pp/ double occupancy. Add $300 if single... that's 10 days transportation, 3 meals a day, 9 nights at great places like Costa del Sol in L.A. Bay, La Huerta in San Ignacio and Baja Cactus in El Rosario, etc. oh, and a copy of our book! If you want to add $400, that's up to you?

Itinerary:

Day 1 – Departure from San Diego 8am and drive East to Tecate, south through Valle de Guadalupe, visit Misión Guadalupe and Museo, lunch, visit Misión Santo Tomas ruins with lecture, arrive hotel Baja Cactus in El Rosario, Dinner at Mama Espinoza’s.

Day 2 – 7am breakfast, visit Misión El Rosario, Las Pintas Fossil Grotto and Rock Art with field lunch, El Marmol onyx mine site, arrive Hotel Mision Cataviña, dinner at Hotel and after dinner campfire social.

Day 3 – 7am breakfast at hotel in Cataviña, drive to San Ignacio, lunch in San Ignacio, tour Mission and Museo, Motel La Huerta, dinner in San Ignacio.

Day 4 – 7am breakfast in San Ignacio, drive south to Loreto, visit Misión de Santa Rosalia de Mulegé, lunch in Mulegé, visit ruins of visita San Juan Bautista Londo, arrive at Hotel Coco Cabañas in Loreto, dinner in Loreto.

Day 5 – Breakfast in Loreto, tour Loreto Mission and Museo, drive to Misión San Javier and tour, lunch in San Javier, free time in Loreto, dinner in Loreto.

Day 6 – Day at Beach at Playa Ligui, visit Misión Ligui, field lunch, visit Puerto Escondido, free time in Loreto, dinner in Loreto.

Day 7 – 7am breakfast in Loreto, drive north to Misión Santa Gertrudis and oasis with lunch in Bonfil, drive to Hotel Caracoles in Guerrero Negro, dinner at Mario’s Palapa.

Day 8 – 7am breakfast in Guerrero Negro, drive to Misión San Borja, field lunch, lunch in Bahia de Los Angeles, visit Mina Las Flores, tour the Museo de Bahia de Los Angeles, return to motel Costa del Sol, seafood buffet dinner!

Day 9 – 7am breakfast, visit Montevideo rock art site, lunch in Cataviña, visit Misión San Fernando, visit 2nd El Rosario Mission, and arrive Motel Las Jardines in San Quintin, dinner in San Quintin.

Day 10 – 7am breakfast, visit Misión Santo Domingo, lunch in San Vicente, visit Misión San Vicente, drive to Valle de Guadalupe for wine tasting at Monte Xanic, cross border at Tecate, drive to San Diego.

[Edited on 10-1-2015 by David K]

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 05:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
The tour operator and Discover Baja posted the price as $2,095 pp/ double occupancy. Add $300 if single... that's 10 days transportation, 3 meals a day, 9 nights at great places like Costa del Sol in L.A. Bay, La Huerta in San Ignacio and Baja Cactus in El Rosario, etc. oh, and a copy of our book! If you want to add $400, that's up to you?

2095+300= 2395 + 20 something for permit...Plus tip or what ever...real close to 2500 as far as I can see.... but no problem....I haven't seen where anyone from the coop has signed up... come on folks...only 2 more...

$250 a day plus incidentals (drinks are not included) ...and you can ask david questions...he is not really a guide or anything...he is just along for the ride and available for questions.

I am trying david.
KaceyJ
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 08:29 PM

What an unfortunate turn to a thread ,

something good turned into a b-tch contest down on an innocent trying to do a simple service

-and otherwise never a word about the daily tacky finger crookers here

How's that work anyway?

funny , my perception is many (not all ) but many , down on DK, are also the ones I perceive to be the myopic board dopers/and or alkies. you know , just your syntax and all

jmhoo

what a major turn off to this forum

"they" won't see that though

are all you downers just dying or close to it and have nothing but your keyboard left?

I'd say get a life but that probably is not possible so you take it out on others

what a shame:no:

sorry
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 09:14 PM

There is another way to look at this,Of all the people that write here.At best 3/4 marooons.If they came to my town they would be tar and feathered. Good Luck David hope to see you soon.Sorry about the few losers, Don't pay attention to them or answer them.The rest can answer the marooons for you.Have a good successful trip.Your good at what you do,and treat people good.
BeemerDan
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 09:19 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

2095+300= 2395 + 20 something for permit...Plus tip or what ever...real close to 2500 as far as I can see.... but no problem....I haven't seen where anyone from the coop has signed up... come on folks...only 2 more...

$250 a day plus incidentals (drinks are not included) ...and you can ask david questions...he is not really a guide or anything...he is just along for the ride and available for questions.

I am trying david.

Why don't you just grow he hell up?
All you miserable little pricks that like to trash a fellow human being. and use your politics as an excuse to bash a fellow Baja Nomad are insane.
If any of you in the Anti David camp got your ass in a sling, I'd bet he would be the 1st with a map to help get you outta there
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 09:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by BeemerDan  

I am trying david.

All you miserable little pricks that like to trash a fellow human being. and use your politics as an excuse to bash a fellow Baja Nomad are insane.
If any of you in the Anti David camp got your ass in a sling, I'd bet he would be the 1st with a map to help get you outta there

Well Stated. Sad, what a pathetic existence this group of bashers have. Just hanging out by the keyboard waiting to strike.
BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 9-30-2015 at 11:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  

I am trying david.

Well Stated. Sad, what a pathetic existence this group of bashers have. Just hanging out by the keyboard waiting to strike.

I don't see ANY new Saints on this thread, just glass houses :(
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2015 at 07:40 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BajaRat  
Quote: Originally posted by LancairDriver  

I am trying david.

I don't see ANY new Saints on this thread, just glass houses :(
;D
John M
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2015 at 03:19 PM
Bashers are pathetic

The bashers on this thread seem to get some sort of self-gratification with their negative and cowardly comments.

It's amazing that almost any thread turns this way and, a lot of the time by the same haters.

Too bad for Baja Nomad

John M
mojo_norte
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 10-1-2015 at 07:14 PM

the anti bashers are almost as boring as the bashers - sign up for the trip - or shut up - bump !

LaTijereta
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-2-2015 at 08:06 AM

Just be sure to get in the right van...

BUMP..

Democracy is like two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

Ben Franklin (1759)
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 10-2-2015 at 08:14 AM

Hi Kris, the one we would use is a 4WD van, however.

Very similar to the one Amo Pescar bought that I piloted on the 2001 Viva Baja Tour...

Here it is at Alfonsina's:

We may not be going, alas two riders short of the min. needed. I think today is the cut off?

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

BajaRat
Super Nomad

Mood: Ready for some salt water with my Tecate

[*] posted on 10-2-2015 at 06:54 PM

Good Luck David,
I hope you guys can work out the bugs, sounds like a cool trip.
Bump, Lionel
MMc
Super Nomad

Mood: Current

[*] posted on 10-2-2015 at 06:58 PM

I hope you can do more of these.

"Never teach a pig to sing it frustrates you and annoys the pig" - W.C.Fields

CortezBlue
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-2-2015 at 10:14 PM

Special K Bump

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
- Albert Einstein

Follow Cortez Blue
www.cortezblue.com

We put the FUNK in disFUNKtion
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 10-3-2015 at 09:38 AM

More Bumps David
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 10-3-2015 at 05:30 PM

DK, did you actually buy a seat on this trip, or did you get comp'd for being the "color commentator" for the tour? If you only need one seat to fill the tour, you'd still get your pay-off, a Baja trip with an avid audience....... just sayin'.........

Bump-Ba-Da-Bump-Bump........ BUMP-BUMMPP !! :light:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Pages:  1  ..  3    5  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.