Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 09:14 AM

Ah Si!

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 09:42 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Cant you read? All I said in this post, was you are full of chit, and you continue to prove that...

chucky.... stop it - my recommendation! You are only posting personal threads - nothing to the thread! That´s what you always do best! The only one who is full of sh***, not talking anything about what´s the theme , just boosting the own ego , and giving proof of a very small brain (preserved in alcohol) guess who that might be! I bet´ya you will n o t guess it.
(Drop me a u2u and I will help you to find out)
And YES, I am bashing river valley folks trying to sell their property not telling the truth about it. And this is why: Once when my company was looking for a property/house for our manager, I´ve got a mail from a guy in the Oasis telling that flooding of a house is a piece of cake. He said: Just before the flood move all content(furniture, fridges, stoves, just anything) to a storage south of town. Then after the flood pressure wash the house and move back in. That, mister Not-Understanding, that is BS in perfection. Who ever experienced his house being flooded knows how destructing the mud - not the water - is. The mud following the flood is what destroys everything. And owning a house in the river valley is just a pain in the a**. Now, everybody should have his chance to sell a property - even when located in the flood zone >>> they are cheap enough! It´s just the honesty of telling the truth when placing the ad, I´m looking for. In this thread COL was honest enough to place the truth - a little bit late - but he did! And that´s the best way to do - not to pull others over the table. Yep, there is always a dummy falling out of the bus and looking for a property he never ever can afford at home. But honesty will pay off.
Well, again I think you are not catching the point -- so just give up, old fark!
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 10:55 AM

So, jc ... not only are you a troll, but a money-grubbing one too who has a grudge to bear. With that many sour grapes why don't you open a Muscatel vineyard up-canyon?

Better yet, how about telling us all the name of the 'company' you were working for, so we can avoid you and it like the plague you are? Even better, crawl back under your rock and let people who chose to do what they do not have your vitriolic incessant get-even spite flow like a sewer? Chuck has more class (and Mulege experience) in his ingrown toenail than you'll ever dream of. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries. Now go away before I taunt you a second time.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

StuckSucks
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 11:13 AM

Quick! What are the similarities between this thread and the sea level research thread?

mtnpop
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 11:37 AM

When all the ice melts Mulege will be under water 24/7 not just when mother nature washes the rif-raf out to sea...
Nice thing about the 200 or so valley dwellers most of us stick together and have a good time even with the occasional flood...
I find it humorous that we hide the flood facts when trying to sell anything... All you have to do is drive thru and open your eyes... If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.. Every property and every house has a different story in every flood... If you have not been there and dealt with it you really don't know for a fact how we handle it... Some better than others...
You can spin it as we are all liars and its all BS about damage and cleaning but you are probably mostly clueless.. So back to COL post... this is a great property in a great neighborhood for a great price /
Some with the attitude can keep it as I would not want them for a neighbor anyway... Even with the "flood zone" battering there is not many other places I would rather spend my winter... So put that in your pipe and smoke it... Say g'nite gracie.......
IMHO

Common sense is a flower that doesn\'t grow in everyone\'s garden.....

A wise man once spoke nothing.....

Never kick a cow chip on a hot day!!
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 12:24 PM

Well said Ross...Hope to seeya this winter....

COL

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 03:30 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hurricane Odile.

[Edited on 9-17-2015 by COL]
mtnpop
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 03:33 PM

we should start a general discusion thread with the rio bashers and let Dick have his rental/sale thread back for common sense folks to ring him up....
Sorry my friend and neighbor... Those of us living along the estuary are really nicer folks than portrayed here...

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 03:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtnpop  
When all the ice melts Mulege will be under water 24/7 not just when mother nature washes the rif-raf out to sea...
Nice thing about the 200 or so valley dwellers most of us stick together and have a good time even with the occasional flood...
I find it humorous that we hide the flood facts when trying to sell anything... All you have to do is drive thru and open your eyes... If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.. Every property and every house has a different story in every flood... If you have not been there and dealt with it you really don't know for a fact how we handle it... Some better than others...
You can spin it as we are all liars and its all BS about damage and cleaning but you are probably mostly clueless.. So back to COL post... this is a great property in a great neighborhood for a great price /
Some with the attitude can keep it as I would not want them for a neighbor anyway... Even with the "flood zone" battering there is not many other places I would rather spend my winter... So put that in your pipe and smoke it... Say g'nite gracie.......
IMHO

Just a little humor..."When you can't stand the heat"...been to Mulege in August...and I could not stand the heat.
MulegeClavo

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 07:18 PM

Well said Ross. If they have not lived through it, they have no room to talk. Some who have never cleaned up or been through a flood seem to be the biggest experts. Living on the river has it's downsides I will admit. But a more beautiful place with such great people won't be found elsewhere. Anyone who has their eyes open knows the risks. Some things in life are worth the risk to experience. To each his own.......
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-15-2015 at 10:46 PM

Again, great looking place. If purchased, what is the yearly lease?
COL

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 07:35 AM

The fido bank fees are about $400 USD annually. The taxes were $400 pesos. The Orchard HOA fees are $75 a month. That covers road maintenance and 24 hr. security.
mtnpop
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 07:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Tioloco  
Again, great looking place. If purchased, what is the yearly lease?

There are no leased properties in the Orchard... currently they are all titled by fideicomiso....
just the fees that COL listed.... plus your utilities.....

The Orchard is listed as an Association Civil...

Any questions we would be glad to try and answer...

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 01:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JC43  

YES.

COL, good luck on the sale/lease. It's the smartest way to live in Paradise (when it isn't underwater) with an RV pad/patio and blockhouse.

[Edited on 9-16-2015 by BajaNomad]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 02:15 PM

Its a great set up...Nice place, good neighbors, close to Barts...what else could you ask for?

toneart
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Skeptical

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 03:05 PM

I have to chime in with support for the property being offered for lease. It was built for Don and Donna Garcia, next to the river after their house was destroyed. They enjoyed it for several years until Don's passing earlier this year. This is a concrete block room with lots of steel fortification. Not a lot of money involved in its construction. If it should be swept away by a future flood,which I doubt, it can be replaced for very little money. The locals are very adept at this kind of building.

It is a perfect RV pad that is enhanced by this block house and has power too.

I endured four floods with my casita. It was not fun and it did cause lots of stress. But I did clean it up time after time and restored it to its original beauty. The locals did a great job of cleaning it up and insurance covered each loss. By the way, insurance is still being offered on Orchard properties.

After the first flood I endured, Hurricane John, I was attacked here by a troll (who has been long banned from BajaNomad). I was the original of the so called "Mud People". I was called "stupid for rebuilding" which I never did. Rebuilding is incorrect. If it had been destroyed I would not have rebuilt. All that was required each time was to clean up, and insurance paid for it. It was a large investment. Why would anyone walk away and abandon such a property that was and is still standing today? The wonderful local family, who had my house keys in their possession, went in and just started the clean up knowing full well that I was good for it once I was able to get down there. They want the work. They need the work. It was a win-win situation.

The infrastructure within The Orchard gets pretty well wiped out, but the dues from the HO ASSN builds up a slush fund that pays for that. It does take some time but it does get restored in due time.

I did eventually sell it a couple of years ago at a loss, but with full disclosure to the buyer. We still communicate and remain on good terms. He too has now endured a flood. It is what it is. I sold it because five times was enough. I grew tired of the syndrome and also grew older. I am in my late 70s and have survived an incurable form of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma for 5 1/2 years since diagnosis. I now need to be close to the hospital where I receive regular series of Chemotherapy.

My great dog and companion, Paco, will be 14 on New Years and is declining. He would not be able to endure the trip either. We would mark the same cactus' on the way down and back. Everyone in Mulege knew Paco better than they knew me. He was supposed to be my babe magnet but he stole all my thunder. :lol:

As Ross (Mt.Pop) says, you couldn't find a nicer more helpful community than those who have property in The Orchard.

This person who is calling the owners of the topic property, and others in this string "Liars", is simply wrong. There is nothing to hide regarding the flood history along the river. It is woefully evident.

I have nothing to gain from writing this piece; no vested interest whatsoever, but I have to offer the truth. I cannot stand by and allow untruths to be spewed in this thread! :mad:
COL

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 04:02 PM
Back on topic

Secure fenced yard for your dogs, Beautiful, Mulege river RV lot

Beautiful Mulegè River Front RV Lot Available
For Sale or Rent
½ mile west of Mulegè - ORCHARD VILLAGE #21
November 1 2015 - May 1 2016

• Mulegè River lot 50’ x 110’.
• Large parking area for boat and vehicles. Fish cleaning station.
• Building 15’ x 15’ Block and Concrete: Large shower, water heater, washer and dryer, large refrigerator, Mexican painted sink, toilet, large propane tank, patio table and 4 chairs.
• Water, electricity, sewer hook-up and trash pick-up weekly.
• Wrought Iron fence enclosing property with two large gates and a small walk in gate.
• 7 large palm trees 50’ +. Many mature flowering bushes and plants.
• Flagstone and Red tile throughout.
• Awesome Sunrise and Sunsets on the river.
$475 per month + electricity

We love this property but sold our trailer and have a long term rental house across the river.
Thank you.
COL

[Edited on 9-16-2015 by COL]

[Edited on 10-13-2015 by COL]
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-16-2015 at 06:03 PM

Thank you for the info. Disregard those who throw stones.
COL

[*] posted on 10-13-2015 at 07:50 AM

OCT 13th
Beautiful Mulegè River Front RV Lot Available
For Sale or Rent
½ mile west of Mulegè - ORCHARD VILLAGE #21
November 1 2015 - May 1 2016

• Mulegè River lot 50’ x 110’.
• Large parking area for boat and vehicles. Fish cleaning station.
• Building 15’ x 15’ Block and Concrete: Large shower, water heater, washer and dryer, large refrigerator, Mexican painted sink, toilet, large propane tank, patio table and 4 chairs.
• Water, electricity, sewer hook-up and trash pick-up weekly.
• Wrought Iron fence enclosing property with two large gates and a small walk in gate.
• 7 large palm trees 50’ +. Many mature flowering bushes and plants.
• Flagstone and Red tile throughout.
• Awesome Sunrise and Sunsets on the river.
$475 per month + electricity

We are in route to Mulege this week. Call or email us if you are interested in a long term rental NOV to MAY, JUN....
54 One-92 One-538 Zero.

COL
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.