BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Thanks! Please Note Doug's Photo Size Request...
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-2-2003 at 10:35 PM
Thanks! Please Note Doug's Photo Size Request...

I am thanking Bob H and Baja Bronco for their replies under my San Felipe post. I was on my PC earlier and saw the photos by Marissa (great!).

They were slow to open on my old pc, but impossible to see on my webtv... just too big! I needed to start a new post to reply, as the pics were still trying to open.

Please don't force Doug to change the photo rules, just follow his notice. Reduce the size to save space and speed loading.

Perhaps you could resize them, Marissa? By the way, did you drive south of San Felipe around noon Saturday? Spotted a car that fit your discription when we were going into town for fish tacos.

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

BajaBronco
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2003 at 08:36 AM
Your welcome :)

Sorry about the pics, bryan didin't know about the image size ;) Here are the pictures, maybe you can see it I hope.

Sunrise after the little storm

Group

BRYAN AND MARISSA ARE ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE
Yeah I'm the one with the hat next to bryan the tan white guy - my car is on the right, the honda... you might have spotted us, we ate fish and shrimp tacos, more shrimp ( I love shrimp)... Oh myyy they were GOOD, then we were walking for a bit around town, buying stuff.

Other than that we enjoyed ourselves, I slept right thru the little storm :o, bryan and our friends woke up and started panicking, but it dissipated after couple hours or so.

~Marissa~

[Edited on 08-25-1973 by BajaBronco]

Bryan & Marissa
www.mcdigitaldesign.com
Ski Baja
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2003 at 08:48 AM
Cooking

You guys should try cooking with wood rather than gas. You will be amazed at the difference in flavor. Plus, you can put something necessary where the gas bottle used to go. Like wine or something.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.