Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Mulege Getaway Home for Sale $90,000 USD
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

Mood: up on step

[*] posted on 2-4-2016 at 03:22 PM
Mulege Getaway Home for Sale $90,000 USD

Mulege Getaway Home

This beautiful home on the Rio Oasis is ready to become your ideal Mexican getaway. Located in Mulege, on one of the largest fenced and gated lots on the riverfront. Gorgeous views up and down the river. Also on site is a huge garage/shop to accommodate all the toys/tools that come with.

Two separate NEW guest casitas with private bathrooms and showers. A nice laundry room with washer and dryer included. Enjoy your own citrus and banana trees out back with varieties of oranges, grapefruit, lemons and limes plus many types of bananas. All in your own intimate private fenced back yard. The front porch has sweeping scenery of the river and mountains to the north and is abundant with birdlife. All this comes with absolutely everything one could want in terms of tools, toys, and technology.
The house is FULL of furniture, art, appliances, linens and all the house wares a family could ask for. There is a large walk-in closet in the master bedroom and tiled walk-in shower in the master bath. Sliding glass doors open to the back tiled porch that overlooks the river. This is a completely turn-key operation; just bring your wardrobe.

If you like your time on the water you're in luck! This property comes with a 28' custom made Super Panga with 4 fighting seats, live well, tons of storage, and a range of around 300 miles with its 65 gallon gas tank powered by a 4 stroke Honda outboard. It's completely outfitted with all the state of the art electronics, camping, and fishing gear for the whole family. Nothing is left out or needed for an instant getaway on the Sea of Cortez. There is also a second smaller boat, a 15' Gregor with a 4 stroke Honda outboard with less than 20 hours on it that's also in the package. Will also include; 3 ATVs with very low miles, 2 brand new sit on top kayaks, plus 2 great mountain bikes to complete the outdoorsmen deal. Oh! Don’t forget all the power and hand tools a guy could want or need to make this a very special deal. It's all part of the package as we are getting older and need to downsize.

The house is very comfy and is tiled throughout. All the doors throughout are custom made onsite, adding a beautiful homemade touch. Along with all the dining furniture which was custom made last year and is gorgeous. A large flat screen TV comes with and satellite TV is available. The property also has wireless internet, telephone landline, and a radio base station to communicate with boat while on the water.

A gas range/stove, a refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave etc, is all in place. An extra reefer and chest freezer is plugged in and working in the adjacent shop. All the beds in the unit are American made; California King in the master bedroom and queens in the guest casitas (detached guest rooms).
We think this is as good as it gets down here and are offering it at this really low price as we just can't get down there anymore like we used to and still have two businesses up north to attend to. We live in northern Washington State so feel free to call if you would like more info.

Call me, mike, at 360-461-1243 for more info.
Roughly 1500 square ft of living space.

More photos at http://4wheelthrills.com/ForSale/

[file]33091[/file] [file]33093[/file] [file]33095[/file] [file]33097[/file] [file]33099[/file]

[Edited on 2-18-2016 by mulegemichael]

dyslexia is never having to say you\'re yrros.
cocomo
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2016 at 04:27 PM

awww....we miss you already! :(

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 2-4-2016 at 04:51 PM

Check is in the mail, baby! Leave the key at the Jungle....

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2016 at 04:57 PM

Is the lot included or is it leased?
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-4-2016 at 05:36 PM

It's leased.

baitcast
Super Nomad

Mood: good

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 07:55 AM

Wow the only thing I see with this deal is you will have more time to chase the Smallies :lol: don't forget what I told you about Long Lake,by now there must be some real brutes in there.
I wish I was a bit younger I would head back up there,miss the area a lot.
Rob

Anyone can catch fish in a boat but only \"El Pescador Grande\" can get them from the beach.

I hope when my time comes the old man will let me bring my rod and the water will be warm and clear.
fishhead
Nomad

Mood: upbeat

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 08:54 AM

Mike and Roz have been outstanding members of the community here in Mulege. Over the top generosity throughout the years including infrastructure projects, dock repair/replacement, charities, improvements in The Oasis and so much more. Super stand up guy that has restored his home every time a storm has visited his beautiful riverfront estate. This is an exceptional deal being offered. 2 boats, 3 quads, amazing spacious 1 br home with 2, 1 br casitas on the lot. Fabulous art, decor, appliances, etc. throughout. Did I mention the cavernous garage/workshop? Fenced yard, fruit trees and spectacular view property...
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 01:11 PM

Nice furnished home with all the toys and a stocked workshop. Talk about a "turn-key" deal!

Good luck on the sale!
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 04:07 PM

well, you are talking about all the positive things of your house - which is o.k.
But why don`t you talk honestly about the negative issues as well like how many times this house - and all those homes being washed into the sea of Cortez - was flooded over the rooftop? Was it 5 times? Or 6 times? Was it flooded before you purchased it when K. Smith owned it? And what about the $$$$ cleaning and repair costs you had to invest to repair it five or six times? Well, maybe there is a dummy falling out of the bus tomorrow.........good luck!
mulegemichael
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 04:47 PM

Hey JC43....whatever your motivation is, I can't find it in your post??...I think I very clearly said we are located on the river. Do you see some hidden agenda here?. We still enjoy our time down there. I believe we are an integral part of a very tightknit community. You must have a very sad and lonely life if you need to strike out unprovoked rather than contribute to a positive conversation. I'm so sorry you're hurting.

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 05:28 PM

Been waiting for Jayzus Craphead 43 to show..... what took so long, FH? Good luck Michael, ignore the Rampant Troll... he'll be back, spewing vitriol as usual. Guy's got a grudge... and has to live with it.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 05:45 PM

JC43 is without doubt, the biggest ahole extant..Phony conman loser not even a has been,.a never was.....This place is a steal, and I hate to see MM go....But all good things come to an end....JC43 is a turd in our punchbowl....

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 08:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mulegemichael  
Hey JC43....whatever your motivation is, I can't find it in your post??...I think I very clearly said we are located on the river. Do you see some hidden agenda here?. We still enjoy our time down there. I believe we are an integral part of a very tightknit community. You must have a very sad and lonely life if you need to strike out unprovoked rather than contribute to a positive conversation. I'm so sorry you're hurting.

Were in the world is your "positive conversation" amigo?
Can`t find it.
You are stating to be located `on the river´which certainly means your property is located at the river or in the river valley at the most. I do not recall seeing any dwelling "on the river". But all along the river valley it is sad enough when a hurricane shows up and the entire river valley is flooded higher than the roofs of any home.
But you have good support selling your x-times flooded home: All well known pinheads here are at your side. So, don`t you worry. There will be a dummy falling out of the bus someday to have a look at your property. You only can hope that he is dumb enough to step into a deal which others are eager to step out of. :fire::lol:
Tioloco
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-5-2016 at 09:30 PM

Mulegemichael, looks like a great place and I wish you the best with your sell.
JC43- Not everyone had a Shi....tty job and eeked out a miserable living to retire only to begrudge anyone in a better position than oneself. We all feel bad for you.... Maybe we can find it in our hearts to start a collection to help offset the misery you must be mired in. I for one will donate a meal and a drink to you to start tomorrow off on a better foot than today. Good luck, tomorrow is a new day! :)
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-6-2016 at 10:24 AM

Unlike those pinheads here who are only supporting those who try to sell their endangered homes and are trying to pull others over the table by selling their many time flooded property I have a motivation for my posts.
Those guys owning a home in the river valley made a mistake in the past. They purchased a home in a flood zone. That was a mistake! Thy learned it the hard way that living in a flood zone is dangerous and costly. Now all those who are trying to sell their properties - no matter if they are living in the Orchard or Oasis or Mirandas or down the river - by not telling honestly that the property was flooded many times, are trying to pull potential customers over the table.
Do you think that is honest??? Supporting those who are trying to pull others over the table is pinhead behavior at its best.
Fishhead once stated right here in BajaNomad: Living in a flood zone is easy. In case of a hurricane, just move the entire household to a storage. Let the floodwaters go through your house. After the flood is gone just wash the house with a pressure washer. Let it dry and move back in.
What a big lie by ignoring the real facts:

1. You got to have a pick-up or rent a transportation possibility.
2. You pay for a storage unit - if available > if not ???
3. You pay for the hotel while not using your house
4. Flood waters can damage your structure badly. Doors and windows are gone!
5. Washing w/ a pressure washer does not remove the 20inch of mud.
6. The mud is stinky like hell.
7. "Let it dry" is a lie. Painting the entire house after pressure washing is mandatory!
8. Moving in is a nightmare as well. Three times moving a household is like being burned completely.
9. The river valley was flooded about six times during the past 10 years.
Last not least. Having fun, going fishing, looks very different to me!
Now you pinheads: R U catching the point???
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 2-6-2016 at 10:37 AM

Now you pinheads: R U catching the point???

I think everyone understands your point.
micah202
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 2-6-2016 at 10:50 AM

....caveat emptor. If someone actually buys a house on the river without hearing of flood possibilities, it's pretty much their own fault.

the price certainly seems to take such possibilities into account.
Beachgirl
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-6-2016 at 11:07 AM

Oh my goodness! Living in the tropics is fabulous, and sometimes a bit of a challenge. I don't know JC43, but apparently this person would rather not live anywhere in a tropical zone. There is a very large band around the earth which includes at a casual glance to cover at least ONE HUNDRED places which could sustain hurricane weather. JC43, you might want to make a list of these countries and areas to be certain you avoid any contact. North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Central, East and West Africa, and Southeast Asia...or, you could be creative and start sabotaging real estate ads on a global basis. Please discontinue making posts on the ad for our home. If you want to stand on a bandwagon, run for President.
Beachgirl
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-6-2016 at 01:54 PM

Now we can get back to civilized communication about our house! By the way you can U2U us with questions. Nomads limits photos, so we have lots more, taken last month. Thanks.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 2-6-2016 at 01:57 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Beachgirl  
Oh my goodness! Living in the tropics is fabulous, and sometimes a bit of a challenge. I don't know JC43, but apparently this person would rather not live anywhere in a tropical zone. There is a very large band around the earth which includes at a casual glance to cover at least ONE HUNDRED places which could sustain hurricane weather. JC43, you might want to make a list of these countries and areas to be certain you avoid any contact. North America, Central America, the Caribbean, Central, East and West Africa, and Southeast Asia...or, you could be creative and start sabotaging real estate ads on a global basis. Please discontinue making posts on the ad for our home. If you want to stand on a bandwagon, run for President.

I like the idea to run for President. Even more the idea to challenge Donald Trump! Only thing is, I am an American, but born in Mexico. Raised and lived in San Diego for 40 years, now living in CSL. Lived in Mulege for six years some time ago. Well down here in CSL we had a terrible hurricane last year. Although located on a hillside and winds are "storming" against my home, I had no damage at all. Reason for that, my home is not located in a river valley! Beachgirl, your hubby stated that he was honest telling your house is located at the river.
That statement triggers something very positive to any potential customer.
But in fact in Mulege it is very negative, don`t you think?
Not being honest is same: Negative.
@micah202: Are you that naïve to think that everybody in the US knows about the problems inside the Mulege river valley? That it is their fault if they buy something in the river valley? Yep, I agree: it is their fault being pulled over the table by dishonest sellers. And there are many of those dishonest guys trying to sell their endangered properties to others who do not know about the river valley. Look at all ads, here, BajaQuest, Craigslist, everywhere, all sellers trying to get rid of their endangered properties in the valley are not stating honestly what is going on. They are offering their properties for cheap, cheaper, cheapest! Just to catch the one guy who is dumb enough not to make a proper research. I am only asking for some more honesty - that`s all.
 Pages:  1  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.