Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: FREE - 30 ft. Air-stream, etc, etc
Sweetwater
Senior Nomad

Mood: chilly today hot tomale

[*] posted on 2-24-2016 at 03:54 PM

Howdy Lorenzo,
I appreciated your phone call and follow up to my questions. As attractive as you have made your area, it's not going to be a solution for me. The reality of being so far north in the US makes for too long a journey and my wife is still acting like a career person for a few more years.
It's just a few years too early for me to escape but I think this is a great opportunity for the right person who can spend the time there.
Good luck with your next golf trip, my buddy and I will likely moto down the eastern side of Baja on the 10th.

Everbody\'s preachin\' at me that we all wanna git to heaven, trouble is, nobody wants to die to git there.-BB King
Reality is what does not go away when you stop believing in it. -Philip K Dick
Nothing is worse than active ignorance. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe(1749-1832, German writer, artist and politician)
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I\'ve never tried before. - Mae West
Experience is what keeps a man who makes the same mistake twice from admitting it the third time around.
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 2-24-2016 at 05:22 PM

That was our original intention when we bought our 45' behemoth motorhome.
Then, after driving the routes for a couple of years in the cars, we started thinking about pot holes, topes, vados, plus the seaside corrosion of parking the RV by the water.

We decided to sell it and buy a place in Bahia Asunción. Then after my medical problems we bought a place in Ensenada. We still have the place in Bahia Asunción (and still for sale or rent), and will be moving to Ensenada in a couple of months after the house is finished.

Quote: Originally posted by Lorenzo  
My apology, this trailer is an "Avion" not an Airstream, But it"s still FREE!
Having a place on the Pacific side and the Loreto side is the best of both Bajas. Two of our old neighbors in Loreto Shores have recently acquired places in Campo Lorenzo.

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

Whale-ista
Super Nomad

Mood: Sunny with chance of whales

[*] posted on 2-24-2016 at 09:34 PM
Love that area...

Seems like a great deal ! Is the trailer in decent condition inside? Any photos? And is it mechanically sound so it can be moved, or do you want it left in place?

Are friends allowed to park their own RVs/SUVs/trailers and/or set up tents in the adjacent area while visiting?

Finally: does the annual fee also cover security, water, utilities or any other amenities? (appears the natural gas tank is connected to the trailer...)

Thanks!

\"Probably the airplanes will bring week-enders from Los Angeles before long, and the beautiful poor bedraggled old town will bloom with a Floridian ugliness.\" (John Steinbeck, 1940, discussing the future of La Paz, BCS, Mexico)
Lorenzo
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 2-24-2016 at 09:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Whale-ista  
Seems like a great deal ! Is the trailer in decent condition inside? Any photos? And is it mechanically sound so it can be moved, or do you want it left in place?

Are friends allowed to park their own RVs/SUVs/trailers and/or set up tents in the adjacent area while visiting?

Finally: does the annual fee also cover security, water, utilities or any other amenities? (appears the natural gas tank is connected to the trailer...)

Thanks! [/rquote

Annual fee covers all but electricity. Friends can bring their, boats, toys , campers, etc. and park on "your" space, but can't store them there. Separate storage area provided for non-residents within Campo Lorenzo at $50.00 per month.

Lorenzo
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-1-2016 at 01:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lorenzo  
Airstream trailer on a lot with patio, covered carport, 14X14 fully plumbed block/stuuco room, etc. Free to anyone who pays the annual space rental of $3150.00 USD. Located in Campo Lorenzo, a private, secured gated community with a private airstrip on the Bahia of San Quintin.

Sorry, this unit has been taken.
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.