BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Looking for a rental in Rosarito
NikNik

[*] posted on 3-1-2016 at 08:29 PM
Looking for a rental in Rosarito

My dad is looking to move to Rosarito and we are trying to find something affordable for him. He does not have a car and doesn't speak Spanish so we thought the central zone near the beach where he could meet people would be the best. If you know of anything please let me know.

Thanks,
Nik
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-1-2016 at 08:51 PM

yeah downtown would be great, quinta del mar would be perfect, walking distance to everything. what are you looking to spend?
SlyOnce
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-2-2016 at 09:03 AM

Consider Playas, where I live. In central Playas, everything is in walking distance, most people speak some English, and rents are cheap. My studio apartment in one of the best buildings in town is safe and secure and with a view, costs $350/month + water (gas and electric included).

You can get furnished apartment for $400 month to month in central Playas.
NikNik

[*] posted on 3-2-2016 at 12:16 PM

Ideally he is looking to pay no more than $450 but less if possible. We were actually looking at Quinta del Mar although they currently don't have availability.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.