Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: JC's Restaurant, Burro Beach
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-6-2016 at 11:38 AM
JC's Restaurant, Burro Beach

The Baja Beat will be playing at JC's Restaurant at Burro Beach on Friday the 11th of March. We played there a couple a weeks ago and it was a real kick. We plan on starting around 5 so come early and get a good table. Juan Carlos promises to work his magic in the kitchen and I hear that the Margies are great.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2016 at 08:25 AM

I do have the feeling that I have to point out something. Despite the same initials, I have nothing to do with `JC Restaurant´. Maybe making this very clear is only fair , as I am sometimes criticizing dishonest folks here in BN. Said restaurant has nothing to do with my posts - I have nothing to do with the restaurant. BUT::: I like the music Baja Beat is playing. My team was once listening to Baja Beat at El Cantil in Mulege. Great band / great music.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 3-7-2016 at 09:21 AM

JC,
Was there any confusion about that?

Don't believe everything you think....
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 3-7-2016 at 09:27 AM

I am surprised that there was room for his whole team...

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2016 at 11:31 AM

Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
JC,
Was there any confusion about that?

motoged... no there was not. Just wanted to be fair as there are some pinnheads here picking on me. My intention was to exclude any misunderstanding with the name JC , nothing else.

@ chucky: as always you did not catch the point, old fark. What do you know about our team? How many members?? ALL being at El Cantil??? You are not even a half educated pinhead, but always posting about things you don`t understand. Keep trying old man - you got two more chances.
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 3-7-2016 at 12:20 PM

Well, good tunes coming that way....pinheads apparently will be screened at the door...:biggrin:

Don't believe everything you think....
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-7-2016 at 03:13 PM

Naw, if you could see our audience, we found that Tequila makes for better listeners.

We played here once for a private birthday party and it was so much fun we got a return invitation. Now it is easy to get the first invitation, but if they invite you back, you know you did something right, or the tequila was good, one or the other.
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-7-2016 at 05:20 PM

To quote tRump's favorite POTUS (in the movies):

"Trolls....... I HATE Trolls.... "

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

BigBearRider
Super Nomad

Mood: :)

[*] posted on 3-7-2016 at 05:42 PM

What do the motorcycles in the picture have to do with things, and where is the pic from?
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-8-2016 at 08:28 PM

Boy, all the critics. I did not have a picture of JC's Restaurant so I went on the internet and this was the one I found which was a trip that was being reported by some motorcycle guys that stopped there. Now I have new Pics but have not had time to change them. Relax, take a deep breath, it shows the Burro Beach Restaurant well, instead of Bertha's which is on the beach proper. Figured I should send everyone to the right restaurant instead of another restaurant where they would order drinks, dinner and the like and waited for the Baja Beat to appear.
:cool::);)
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2016 at 08:50 AM

An aside. JC stands for Juan Carlos or Juan Carlos Osuna Ortiz who is the owner of JC's Burro Beach Restaurant. He also runs a great trip out of Burro Beach on a Pontoon Boat. You can see video and info at http://www.elburrobajatours.com
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-9-2016 at 09:46 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Pescador  
An aside. JC stands for Juan Carlos or Juan Carlos Osuna Ortiz who is the owner of JC's Burro Beach Restaurant. He also runs a great trip out of Burro Beach on a Pontoon Boat. You can see video and info at http://www.elburrobajatours.com

And exactly because of that > TextJC 0 Juan Carlos I wanted to make sure that no Nomad believes that maybe I am related to that restaurant. Our team went to that restaurant occasionally. Good people. Juan Carlos a nice guy. So I just wanted to exclude any misunderstanding as there are some Nomads who like to pull everything into the dirt - maybe hurting Juan Carlos that way. No other intention from my side.
BigBearRider
Super Nomad

Mood: :)

[*] posted on 3-9-2016 at 10:32 AM

Boy, all the critics. I did not have a picture of JC's Restaurant so I went on the internet and this was the one I found which was a trip that was being reported by some motorcycle guys that stopped there. Now I have new Pics but have not had time to change them. Relax, take a deep breath, it shows the Burro Beach Restaurant well, instead of Bertha's which is on the beach proper. Figured I should send everyone to the right restaurant instead of another restaurant where they would order drinks, dinner and the like and waited for the Baja Beat to appear.

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't being critical. As a motorcycle guy, I was just being curious.
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-10-2016 at 08:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BigBearRider  

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't being critical. As a motorcycle guy, I was just being curious.

I knew you were not being critical, it was the tone of where the thread seemed to be heading. It was just how the picture happened. By the way, we went to Insurgentes Tuesday and saw 5 different groups of moto riders. Spring has sprung.

Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-11-2016 at 11:14 PM

Well, some nights you play and it is a wonderful experience and other nights you wonder why you did not stay home and play scrabble or Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Tonight was a really magic evening and we had a wonderful turn out. Pepe played some really hot instrumentals that wowed the crowd and we were all in the groove. We made a lot of new friends and met some really wonderful people who showed up to hear us. We can not wait till we get to come back which will be on Saturday the 9th of April. Juan Carlos wanted to adopt us and keep us there every night but we have other commitments.

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.