Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: lots for sale south of Bahia de los Angeles
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:26 PM

Cristian, welcome to NoMania 101. My first post here was trying to sell a simple one meter satellite dish, and was subsequently crucified. It's an initiation rite into the realm of curmudgeons and crawlers who want to put you in your place. You'll do better advertising elsewhere..... it ain't the 'establishment' who is whacking you. Your property and endeavors are your own business, the 'let the buyer beware' standard applies especially to Baja as everyone on these boards know. I'm sure you have met more than just a few ex-pats who have nothing better to do than throw rocks at 'newbies' because they represent everything the Old Tymers did themselves and hate the fact they can't any more. They started this 'gold rush' for land, privacy, and of course, profit. I personally call it the "Last Pioneer" syndrome; they all want to be the last in, and slam the door behind them. You unfortunately are a threat.

I wish you well in your endeavors, and wish I were younger so I could jump into south bay of Bahia LA. Great place; had an opportunity 15 years ago to buy a place in Gecko camp; passed it up. TOO LATE.

Buena Suerte.

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:28 PM

show me a beach front off grid at a lower price with proper documentation?
most people I see have homes with very questionable paperwork, or build these amazing homes on leased land(foolish). If there was a road to my property I would be asking 200k
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:30 PM

I like it, I love to bust balls too thank you.

Buena Suerte. [/rquote]
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:32 PM

no idea who is funding the road
i have no idea who or how the neighbors lots are. my land is in green
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:34 PM

thank you
Santiago
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:23 AM

I only get maybe 10-12 days a year on the water when I'm in Camp Gecko and I make sure to spend some of it in these bays. We often anchor up around noon, swim and eat lunch. One of my favorite places on the planet.

I have a few questions:

1. What is an escritura? If it is a contract to sell as you state, what are the conditions that must be met in order for you transfer title?

2. When you say, "no one has a legal subdivision in the area", what does that mean? It must be subdivided to a certain extent or how did you and your neighbors get ownership? Do you actually own the land and pay the taxes on it?

I am more than willing to get answers to these questions via U2U if you don't want them to be public.

Thanks

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 09:45 AM

The original poster said:

"I am selling only 2 more lots. I have sold 3 and you may contact them as a reference. All are american citizens."

Sounds like a good source of information.

I'm wondering how far the closest road is to the lots for sale and how long the new road to the lots will be.

Anybody have approximate lat/long coordinates?
DawnPatrol
Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 10:01 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
Cristian, welcome to NoMania 101. My first post here was trying to sell a simple one meter satellite dish, and was subsequently crucified. It's an initiation rite into the realm of curmudgeons and crawlers who want to put you in your place. You'll do better advertising elsewhere..... it ain't the 'establishment' who is whacking you. Your property and endeavors are your own business, the 'let the buyer beware' standard applies especially to Baja as everyone on these boards know. I'm sure you have met more than just a few ex-pats who have nothing better to do than throw rocks at 'newbies' because they represent everything the Old Tymers did themselves and hate the fact they can't any more. They started this 'gold rush' for land, privacy, and of course, profit. I personally call it the "Last Pioneer" syndrome; they all want to be the last in, and slam the door behind them. You unfortunately are a threat.

I wish you well in your endeavors, and wish I were younger so I could jump into south bay of Bahia LA. Great place; had an opportunity 15 years ago to buy a place in Gecko camp; passed it up. TOO LATE.

Buena Suerte.

Now that, my friend, is a good post
Alan from San Diego
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 11:49 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
The original poster said:

"I am selling only 2 more lots. I have sold 3 and you may contact them as a reference. All are american citizens."

Sounds like a good source of information.

I'm wondering how far the closest road is to the lots for sale and how long the new road to the lots will be.

Anybody have approximate lat/long coordinates?

Here is the lat lon---28 53,33.16 and 113 22,49.04 mas o menos. The nearest road in there is the road to the Las Animas fish camp. There has been talk about sergio Pacanin ( the guy with the 85' yacht in Bahia) grading a road out through don Juan cove and now Cristian says there will be a continuation of the animas road. There seems to be a surveyed road on his plot, which is necessary for the land to be sold as a fidecomiso, all fide lands must abutt a road.

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 11:57 AM

I have driven to that beach many many years ago
first along the beach, then over hills and through valleys
it was challenging

easy work for a Cat

Harald Pietschmann
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:06 PM

what were you driving, or riding? You are the first that I know of to make it in there.

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:24 PM

cough cough, Pacific side? Cold/brown water?
I am very familiar with these two lots in Mulegue, no thank you.

Actually these guys seem to be right that nobody on here actually buys, they would just rather snipe and henpeck. It's worth a shot because your property looks really nice and I know what my two offerings should be worth...but they are worth what somebody will pay for them and that is the way of the market.

Good luck.

[/rquote]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:26 PM

Your "escritura" would be about as binding as one from an ejido.
Is this ejido land you're shamelessly pimping?

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:26 PM

yes? Some old timers said it was possible but never met anyone who has. 2 years ago there was dirt bike tracks but i thought they boated in.
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:49 PM

Christian 75A........I question at this point what and how you think you own anything? Regardless of the senseless support here in your effort, I'm willing to stand alone and say you have been caught up in the unprotected dream, made a bad investment, and are trying to salvage your mistake. That would be my most generous assessment.
My secondary view is that you may be trying to sell Ejido land, presenting it to what you feel is a naïve market.
Even, in the event you have legitimacy of any degree [which I doubt you do], you are working with a sales presentation right out of the 60s....as well as relying on the customer comfort of US style land investment protections.
Your mention of the Notario as a legitimizing entity is a case in point. They don't protect anything but the contract grammar.
And...learn how to spell Mulege. It'll go a long way in your Baja Afficionado profile.

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 01:12 PM

Quote: Originally posted by cristian75a  
cough cough, Pacific side? Cold/brown water?
I am very familiar with these two lots in Mulegue, no thank you.

Actually these guys seem to be right that nobody on here actually buys, they would just rather snipe and henpeck. It's worth a shot because your property looks really nice and I know what my two offerings should be worth...but they are worth what somebody will pay for them and that is the way of the market.

Good luck.

[/rquote]

Your lots may not sell here but you sound like our kind of guy, throw out a little sarcasm and a few insults and you will be one of us. Welcome to Nomads....

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
monoloco
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 02:14 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Santiago  
I only get maybe 10-12 days a year on the water when I'm in Camp Gecko and I make sure to spend some of it in these bays. We often anchor up around noon, swim and eat lunch. One of my favorite places on the planet.

I have a few questions:

1. What is an escritura? If it is a contract to sell as you state, what are the conditions that must be met in order for you transfer title?

2. When you say, "no one has a legal subdivision in the area", what does that mean? It must be subdivided to a certain extent or how did you and your neighbors get ownership? Do you actually own the land and pay the taxes on it?

I am more than willing to get answers to these questions via U2U if you don't want them to be public.

Thanks

An escritura is a land title.

"The future ain't what it used to be"
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 02:28 PM

:(

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 02:39 PM

Quote: Originally posted by monoloco  
Quote: Originally posted by Santiago  

I have a few questions:

Thanks

An escritura is a land title.

It's a tentative land title. No more binding than a promise written on a c-cktail napkin. I ain't new here.

[Edited on 3-25-2016 by DENNIS]

4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 02:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by larryC  
what were you driving, or riding? You are the first that I know of to make it in there.

1965 FJ40

Harald Pietschmann
 Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.