Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3  
Author: Subject: lots for sale south of Bahia de los Angeles
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 02:43 PM

Dennis! Be careful or you will be viewed as a realist....

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 03:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Dennis! Be careful or you will be viewed as a realist....

Call me anything, Chuckie, except a libral. :lol:

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 03:18 PM

good luck. But your insult to us blue/green pacific guys turned me off.

Tell me how wonderful it is in June, July and August.

[Edited on 3-25-2016 by rts551]
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 04:30 PM

most people, even here lease the land and build homes or put a trailer on it. a lease in mexico is only good for 9.9 years.
you would actually own the land since I have escritura ready for you. Escritura is Land Title.
Most don't have this , they will give you a contract of sale only. you would actually own it through a bank trust aka fidiecomisio, a bank holds the title in your name. this is done for non mexican citizens. but your name will still appear at the public registry in Ensenada, the municipal county. you will be owner 100%. just pay the sales tax at end of year.
I have a few questions:

1. What is an escritura? If it is a contract to sell as you state, what are the conditions that must be met in order for you transfer title?

2. When you say, "no one has a legal subdivision in the area", what does that mean? It must be subdivided to a certain extent or how did you and your neighbors get ownership? Do you actually own the land and pay the taxes on it?

I am more than willing to get answers to these questions via U2U if you don't want them to be public.

Thanks

[/rquote]
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 04:41 PM

you may not own anything and leased some land, but I do own it.
I have seen many non-mexican nationals build beautiful homes on leased land which to me is foolish.
It is not Ejido land and properly documented.
Taxes are paid and I have Escritura ready for you, of course the payment isn't due until this is shown.
if that is all your notario has done for you I suggest you change notario. So since you probably fell for a 1960's sales ploy it explains your negativity. if you would like to see what a mexican land title looks like i will gladly email a copy to you.

Christian 75A........I question at this point what and how you think you own anything? Regardless of the senseless support here in your effort, I'm willing to stand alone and say you have been caught up in the unprotected dream, made a bad investment, and are trying to salvage your mistake. That would be my most generous assessment.
My secondary view is that you may be trying to sell Ejido land, presenting it to what you feel is a naïve market.
Even, in the event you have legitimacy of any degree [which I doubt you do], you are working with a sales presentation right out of the 60s....as well as relying on the customer comfort of US style land investment protections.
Your mention of the Notario as a legitimizing entity is a case in point. They don't protect anything but the contract grammar.
And...learn how to spell Mulege. It'll go a long way in your Baja Afficionado profile.
[/rquote]
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 04:50 PM

First Welcome to the snake pit....Now, that is a beautiful piece of property. I wish you well....Ignore the old foggies here that like to pick things apart...Most could not find Baja on a map...Others are just tire kickers....Hopefully not all are...This board is full of "experts"
That would be a great long term investment. Don't get discouraged from some of the responses you have gotten...Not all of us are rude idiots...

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 04:56 PM

what property?....im still stuck on that FJ40! :bounce:
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:01 PM

My favorite was "how to spell Mulege".......

I believe, it's Mulegé (alt - 130 for the 'é') NOT to be a nit-picking Liberal... :lol:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:06 PM

You guys! :lol:

Welcome, cristian75a! :cool:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  

I'm not concerned about you Pacific guys, unfortunately you guys are stuck with the purchase/lease.
I think it should be a rule to see both sides before buying.

you forgot the other months that are wonderful too
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:15 PM

Quote: Originally posted by cristian75a  

This is only boat accesible until 2018, the(dirt but leveled) road will come in from the south but it still will require a 4x4

cristian,

So even after the road is in you'll need a 4x4 to get to your property? Why?

cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:17 PM

yes, i see that the rude people here actually don't own anything and are jealous
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:18 PM

mericans are notorably bad with any Spanish name or title. What you all call fedeicomiso here is is in reality: Escritura de fideicomiso
http://www.investorguide.com/definicion/escritura-de-fideico...

Harald Pietschmann
4x4abc
Ultra Nomad

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

This is only boat accesible until 2018, the(dirt but leveled) road will come in from the south but it still will require a 4x4

cristian,

because the road from BdlA to Las Animas is not really a passenger car road. However, I have seen folks drive their Hondas in there. Saw a 1960's Mercedes sedan past the fish camp one year at the beach. They thought the road was easy.

What Christian is saying is that a bulldozed track into the beach will be just that - a bulldozed track. And after a few rains it might become quite rough.

Harald Pietschmann
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:30 PM

just my opinion, yeah i have seen cars there at las animas, and you never know how well they will open it up. i rarely go to las animas, but i never go to baja in a car. I did that twice and kinda regreted it.

cristian,

[/rquote]

because the road from BdlA to Las Animas is not really a passenger car road. However, I have seen folks drive their Hondas in there. Saw a 1960's Mercedes sedan past the fish camp one year at the beach. They thought the road was easy.

What Christian is saying is that a bulldozed track into the beach will be just that - a bulldozed track. And after a few rains it might become quite rough.[/rquote]
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:46 PM

just my opinion, yeah i have seen cars there at las animas, and you never know how well they will open it up. i rarely go to las animas, but i never go to baja in a car. I did that twice and kinda regreted it.

cristian,

[/rquote]

What Christian is saying is that a bulldozed track into the beach will be just that - a bulldozed track. And after a few rains it might become quite rough.[/rquote]

Cristian, how the quote thing works is to click the quote button, next to the post you want to quote, and then make sure to reply AFTER the final [ /quote] tag, so your reply is separate or outside from the quote box.
:light:

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 06:39 PM

I'm not concerned about you Pacific guys, unfortunately you guys are stuck with the purchase/lease.

Stuck with our purchase. No more stuck than any one else with a purchase...unless of course you now have a lifetime buy back guarantee as well....:lol: 12 months of good weather and good fishing suits me just fine. People from your area come over to the Pacific coast to survive. Insults don't help you sell whats so ever....But I am happy where I am at any way.
dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 07:07 PM

cristian is sounding a bit like Mano negra :lol::lol:

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
cristian75a
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 07:34 PM

I don't enjoy 50 degree water, fishing is one of the best in Bahia , if not the best in all of baja. I enjoy scuba, and snorkeling , being a beach bum. Pacific is not my thing or anyone I have met once they know the sea of cortez.

Stuck with our purchase. No more stuck than any one else with a purchase...unless of course you now have a lifetime buy back guarantee as well....:lol: 12 months of good weather and good fishing suits me just fine. People from your area come over to the Pacific coast to survive. Insults don't help you sell whats so ever....But I am happy where I am at any way.
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 07:40 PM

we all know how much the Pac-side sucks.....

Bahia is a totally different animal!

[Edited on 3-26-2016 by woody with a view]

[Edited on 3-26-2016 by BajaNomad]

Pages:  1    3  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.