BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: lots for sale south of Bahia de los Angeles
mtgoat666
Select Nomad
*******




Posts: 10206
Registered: 9-16-2006
Location: San Diego
Member Is Offline

Mood: Rebellious!

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 08:27 PM


Who is funding and building the road?

Can you post a parcel map showing your lots and surrounding lots?
View user's profile
freediverbrian
Nomad
**




Posts: 315
Registered: 2-24-2007
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 09:36 PM


With financing and title aside , with no roads , no security , off grid . it seems over priced
View user's profile
soulpatch
Elite Nomad
******




Posts: 4490
Registered: 7-30-2005
Location: Nayarit
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 09:37 PM


Really a beautiful place.
That's going to make somebody very happy.
View user's profile
bajabuddha
Elite Nomad
******


Avatar


Posts: 3089
Registered: 4-12-2013
Location: Baja New Mexico
Member Is Offline

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:26 PM


Cristian, welcome to NoMania 101. My first post here was trying to sell a simple one meter satellite dish, and was subsequently crucified. It's an initiation rite into the realm of curmudgeons and crawlers who want to put you in your place. You'll do better advertising elsewhere..... it ain't the 'establishment' who is whacking you. Your property and endeavors are your own business, the 'let the buyer beware' standard applies especially to Baja as everyone on these boards know. I'm sure you have met more than just a few ex-pats who have nothing better to do than throw rocks at 'newbies' because they represent everything the Old Tymers did themselves and hate the fact they can't any more. They started this 'gold rush' for land, privacy, and of course, profit. I personally call it the "Last Pioneer" syndrome; they all want to be the last in, and slam the door behind them. You unfortunately are a threat.

I wish you well in your endeavors, and wish I were younger so I could jump into south bay of Bahia LA. Great place; had an opportunity 15 years ago to buy a place in Gecko camp; passed it up. TOO LATE.

Buena Suerte.






THIMK
View user's profile
cristian75a
Junior Nomad
*




Posts: 25
Registered: 3-24-2016
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:28 PM


show me a beach front off grid at a lower price with proper documentation?
most people I see have homes with very questionable paperwork, or build these amazing homes on leased land(foolish). If there was a road to my property I would be asking 200k
View user's profile
cristian75a
Junior Nomad
*




Posts: 25
Registered: 3-24-2016
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:30 PM


I like it, I love to bust balls too thank you.

Buena Suerte. [/rquote]
View user's profile
cristian75a
Junior Nomad
*




Posts: 25
Registered: 3-24-2016
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:32 PM


no idea who is funding the road
i have no idea who or how the neighbors lots are. my land is in green

12903690_10154694400970031_1724543842_o (1).jpg - 39kB
View user's profile
cristian75a
Junior Nomad
*




Posts: 25
Registered: 3-24-2016
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:34 PM


thank you

12325251_10154692308395031_606630568_n.jpg - 103kB
View user's profile
akmaxx
Nomad
**




Posts: 362
Registered: 10-29-2008
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-24-2016 at 10:38 PM


Quote: Originally posted by cristian75a  
show me a beach front off grid at a lower price with proper documentation?
most people I see have homes with very questionable paperwork, or build these amazing homes on leased land(foolish). If there was a road to my property I would be asking 200k


Ahem...

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=77801

Cough, Cough...

http://forums.bajanomad.com/viewthread.php?tid=77092

Actually these guys seem to be right that nobody on here actually buys, they would just rather snipe and henpeck. It's worth a shot because your property looks really nice and I know what my two offerings should be worth...but they are worth what somebody will pay for them and that is the way of the market.

Good luck.

View user's profile
Santiago
Elite Nomad
******




Posts: 3088
Registered: 8-27-2003
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 05:23 AM


I only get maybe 10-12 days a year on the water when I'm in Camp Gecko and I make sure to spend some of it in these bays. We often anchor up around noon, swim and eat lunch. One of my favorite places on the planet.

I have a few questions:

1. What is an escritura? If it is a contract to sell as you state, what are the conditions that must be met in order for you transfer title?

2. When you say, "no one has a legal subdivision in the area", what does that mean? It must be subdivided to a certain extent or how did you and your neighbors get ownership? Do you actually own the land and pay the taxes on it?

I am more than willing to get answers to these questions via U2U if you don't want them to be public.

Thanks

View user's profile
SFandH
Elite Nomad
******




Posts: 4038
Registered: 8-5-2011
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 09:45 AM


The original poster said:

"I am selling only 2 more lots. I have sold 3 and you may contact them as a reference. All are american citizens."

Sounds like a good source of information.

I'm wondering how far the closest road is to the lots for sale and how long the new road to the lots will be.

Anybody have approximate lat/long coordinates?
View user's profile
DawnPatrol
Nomad
**


Avatar


Posts: 220
Registered: 11-19-2013
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 10:01 AM


Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
Cristian, welcome to NoMania 101. My first post here was trying to sell a simple one meter satellite dish, and was subsequently crucified. It's an initiation rite into the realm of curmudgeons and crawlers who want to put you in your place. You'll do better advertising elsewhere..... it ain't the 'establishment' who is whacking you. Your property and endeavors are your own business, the 'let the buyer beware' standard applies especially to Baja as everyone on these boards know. I'm sure you have met more than just a few ex-pats who have nothing better to do than throw rocks at 'newbies' because they represent everything the Old Tymers did themselves and hate the fact they can't any more. They started this 'gold rush' for land, privacy, and of course, profit. I personally call it the "Last Pioneer" syndrome; they all want to be the last in, and slam the door behind them. You unfortunately are a threat.

I wish you well in your endeavors, and wish I were younger so I could jump into south bay of Bahia LA. Great place; had an opportunity 15 years ago to buy a place in Gecko camp; passed it up. TOO LATE.

Buena Suerte.



Now that, my friend, is a good post
Alan from San Diego
View user's profile
larryC
Super Nomad
****


Avatar


Posts: 1208
Registered: 8-11-2008
Location: BoLA
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 11:49 AM


Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
The original poster said:

"I am selling only 2 more lots. I have sold 3 and you may contact them as a reference. All are american citizens."

Sounds like a good source of information.

I'm wondering how far the closest road is to the lots for sale and how long the new road to the lots will be.

Anybody have approximate lat/long coordinates?


Here is the lat lon---28 53,33.16 and 113 22,49.04 mas o menos. The nearest road in there is the road to the Las Animas fish camp. There has been talk about sergio Pacanin ( the guy with the 85' yacht in Bahia) grading a road out through don Juan cove and now Cristian says there will be a continuation of the animas road. There seems to be a surveyed road on his plot, which is necessary for the land to be sold as a fidecomiso, all fide lands must abutt a road.




Off grid, 12-190watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-2812 stacked Outback inverters, 6-2v enersys 125-33 2000 amp hour AGM batteries, FM 80 and MX 60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 220v from inverter, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
View user's profile
4x4abc
Super Nomad
****


Avatar


Posts: 1013
Registered: 4-24-2009
Location: La Paz, BCS
Member Is Offline

Mood: happy - always

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 11:57 AM


I have driven to that beach many many years ago
first along the beach, then over hills and through valleys
it was challenging

easy work for a Cat




Harald Pietschmann
View user's profile Visit user's homepage
larryC
Super Nomad
****


Avatar


Posts: 1208
Registered: 8-11-2008
Location: BoLA
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:06 PM


what were you driving, or riding? You are the first that I know of to make it in there.



Off grid, 12-190watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-2812 stacked Outback inverters, 6-2v enersys 125-33 2000 amp hour AGM batteries, FM 80 and MX 60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 220v from inverter, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
View user's profile
cristian75a
Junior Nomad
*




Posts: 25
Registered: 3-24-2016
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:24 PM


cough cough, Pacific side? Cold/brown water?
I am very familiar with these two lots in Mulegue, no thank you.

Actually these guys seem to be right that nobody on here actually buys, they would just rather snipe and henpeck. It's worth a shot because your property looks really nice and I know what my two offerings should be worth...but they are worth what somebody will pay for them and that is the way of the market.

Good luck.

[/rquote]
View user's profile
DENNIS
Honored Nomad
*********




Posts: 29374
Registered: 9-2-2006
Location: Punta Banda
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:26 PM




Your "escritura" would be about as binding as one from an ejido.
Is this ejido land you're shamelessly pimping?




"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
View user's profile
cristian75a
Junior Nomad
*




Posts: 25
Registered: 3-24-2016
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:26 PM


yes? Some old timers said it was possible but never met anyone who has. 2 years ago there was dirt bike tracks but i thought they boated in.
View user's profile
DENNIS
Honored Nomad
*********




Posts: 29374
Registered: 9-2-2006
Location: Punta Banda
Member Is Offline


[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 12:49 PM



Christian 75A........I question at this point what and how you think you own anything? Regardless of the senseless support here in your effort, I'm willing to stand alone and say you have been caught up in the unprotected dream, made a bad investment, and are trying to salvage your mistake. That would be my most generous assessment.
My secondary view is that you may be trying to sell Ejido land, presenting it to what you feel is a nave market.
Even, in the event you have legitimacy of any degree [which I doubt you do], you are working with a sales presentation right out of the 60s....as well as relying on the customer comfort of US style land investment protections.
Your mention of the Notario as a legitimizing entity is a case in point. They don't protect anything but the contract grammar.
And...learn how to spell Mulege. It'll go a long way in your Baja Afficionado profile.




"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
View user's profile
dtbushpilot
Elite Nomad
******


Avatar


Posts: 3198
Registered: 1-11-2007
Location: Buena Vista BCS
Member Is Offline

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 3-25-2016 at 01:12 PM


Quote: Originally posted by cristian75a  
cough cough, Pacific side? Cold/brown water?
I am very familiar with these two lots in Mulegue, no thank you.

Actually these guys seem to be right that nobody on here actually buys, they would just rather snipe and henpeck. It's worth a shot because your property looks really nice and I know what my two offerings should be worth...but they are worth what somebody will pay for them and that is the way of the market.

Good luck.

[/rquote]


Your lots may not sell here but you sound like our kind of guy, throw out a little sarcasm and a few insults and you will be one of us. Welcome to Nomads....




"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
View user's profile
 Pages:  1  2    4

  Go To Top


For high speed satellite internet in Baja call +1.6197170810 - or click here to email sistemassatelitales@hotmail.com



Tijuana Walking Tours - on Meetup.com


 






All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.
Powered by XMB; XMB Forum Software © 2001-2014 The XMB Group






"If it were lush and rich, one could understand the pull, but it is fierce and hostile and sullen. The stone mountains pile up to the sky and there is little fresh water. But we know we must go back if we live, and we don't know why." - Steinbeck, Log from the Sea of Cortez

"People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care." - Ivan R. Misner, Ph.D

"You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who they think can do nothing for them or to them." - Malcolm Forbes

"Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you." - Jim Rohn







Thank you to Baja Bound Mexico Insurance Services for your long-term support of the BajaNomad.com Forums site.







Emergency Baja Contacts Include:

Desert Hawks; El Rosario-based ambulance transport; Emergency #: (616) 103-0262