BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1    3
Author: Subject: Exede Satellite Internet with highly competitive installation prices. (everything straight, no B.S)
exede_san_felipe

thumbup.gif posted on 4-5-2016 at 08:36 AM
Exede Satellite Internet with highly competitive installation prices. (everything straight, no B.S)

Hi there, i just want to post that if you need a high quality Exede installation, with a reasonable installation price, contact me thru this forum or at exede.san.felipe@gmail.com, we will make things work for you.

Everything legal, no hidden fees, no double charges and no lies, we have a reputation that ensure our place in our area, quick support 24/7 any day, any time, check us at:

www.facebook.com/exede.san.felipe

[img]https://www.facebook.com/exede.san.felipe/photos/pcb.623735384442954/623734507776375/?type=3&theater[/img]

[img]https://www.facebook.com/exede.san.felipe/photos/pcb.601437930006033/601437330006093/?type=3&theater[/img]

[Edited on 4-6-2016 by exede_san_felipe]

[Edited on 4-6-2016 by exede_san_felipe]
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 4-5-2016 at 09:07 AM

Is this only for the San Felipe area?
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-5-2016 at 11:20 PM

no, we are offering in all baja, anywhere anytime, and don't get scared exede is legal with anybody allowed to install, like us.
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 03:42 AM

The Ensenada Exede will not come in here in Puerto A Lopez Mateos.

They have been here 3 times now trying to get it to come in.

exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 08:22 AM

weird, i am sure there is a working beam in that area, let me find out, that is half way down B.C.S right?
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 08:24 AM

Yes.
San Juanico on the Pacific Coast - 2 hours to the north of Lopez gets the beam.

We don't. Have tried 3 different sized dishes, and all sorts of stuff.
Just over the cusp.
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 08:31 AM

well let me research on that, one thing for sure is that if there is no beam there yet, soon you might one, there a some gossip around exede, hopefully it becomes true. get back to you when i figure something.
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 08:53 AM

Thanks.
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 09:08 AM

If I did not know better, I would think this is a small slam against Osiris in Ensenada who had the foresight, determination, and courage to get the whole Exede thing started in the Baja Peninsula who I have gotten to know over time and highly respect as a successful businessman and just plain a good human being. From my perspective I almost always go with the leader and watch the followers.
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 11:08 AM

Pescador
I agree that Osiris in Ensenada got this going, but the "respect as a businessman" part you might want to rethink. Or do you still believe the quote from Osiris below?

yes right now our only obstacle is getting the people to belive in this product beacuase they say exede dosnt work any were south of erendida

but ill explain why were able to get it to work is beacuse our company satelite del norte rented out a space on a satellite and were beaming from there

so its just a matter of time the only problem is that we only were able to rent out 300 account after that were not going to offer exede

but what we can say is this

if anybody want to switch to high speed internet reach out now before its to late

6461360495 or email hamit_parral@hotmail.com

I say he lied to a lot of people and over charged them for equipment that was and still is free from Exede in the first place.

[Edited on 4-6-2016 by larryC]

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 11:55 AM

ok, you see, and i don't like to talk about people, i respect everybody's work because we have families, but i also believe that lying to sell something to someone is not fear, i have seen people getting charged $800 to $1,250 usd just to get the installation done, i have seen flyers from companies ( i won't post them) charging $1,350 for the equipment and installation when we all know that with the 10 usd monthly lease the equipment is only $240 usd and gets paid in 2 years, that is why i am into this job, because i hate injustice, now you might just think that this is trying to convince you but i am not, you are free to go to the best person that you think he provides you the best service, but one thing is true, I DON'T SELL PIRATED EXEDE, THERE IS NO SUCH THING, do a search in facebook, you will find the flyers there. If anyone has a doubt about what i just wrote, send me a U2U.
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 12:18 PM

Osiris sold me 2 dishes and 1 modem.
Told me I could have Exede in San Nicolas with 1 dish and take the modem and the other dish to the Lopez place it would work just fine.

Now almost a year later, I still am stuck with Hughes in Lopez and Exede in San Nicolas.

His installers - Jose Davila and Isaac Chavez both have been here trying to get a signal. No go.

Osiris has dropped me like a hot potato and I haven't even b-tched much.

Just waiting!!!!!
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 12:33 PM

Well, i just got the info, that location has never been inside a beam, exede does not get still that far south, and in case they open a new beam, you will have to attach your secondary equipment to that beam under a new contract, unless of course they make the beam bigger.
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 01:25 PM

So screwed! Thanks anyway.
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 01:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mula  
The Ensenada Exede will not come in here in Puerto A Lopez Mateos.

They have been here 3 times now trying to get it to come in.

It is very unlikely that Exede will put in a new beam. beam 88 is the beam that works in most of Baja and since Viasat/Exede is not trying to sell in Mexico they won't enlarge the 88 beam.
Your best chance to get service in Lopez is when Viasat launches their next Sat in January of 2017. The new sat will cover all of Mexico including Baja.
Hope it works for you.
Larry

[Edited on 4-6-2016 by larryC]

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 01:42 PM

Yes LarryC, I agree with you, but once that sat launches, many things will change, i just hope that they do in good way for all of us service providers and customers.
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 01:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Mula  
So screwed! Thanks anyway.

Sorry for that Sr, i wish i could help you out with that.
ncampion
Super Nomad

Mood: Retired and Loving it

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 05:43 PM

We installed Exede here in Loreto about a month and a half ago. It is working however I would say it is marginal. We're waiting for an updated etira to see if that helps. The bigger problem that we are seeing is that we hit the 10gig cap about 20 days into the cycle. We're used to no cap internet and have a desktop, two Kindles and an iphone that must all be "talking" even when we're not. So we are trying to understand how to minimize the data stream. Don't like the cost nor the cap, but off grid is off grid, what can you say.

Living Large in Loreto. Off-grid and happy.
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 10:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ncampion  
We installed Exede here in Loreto about a month and a half ago. It is working however I would say it is marginal. We're waiting for an updated etira to see if that helps. The bigger problem that we are seeing is that we hit the 10gig cap about 20 days into the cycle. We're used to no cap internet and have a desktop, two Kindles and an iphone that must all be "talking" even when we're not. So we are trying to understand how to minimize the data stream. Don't like the cost nor the cap, but off grid is off grid, what can you say.

well, for what i read, i think your problem is that the devices are updating automatically, you need to shut down that option in general setting in iphone, shut down windows updates in the pc and the apps updates in the kindles, this process solves that issue by a 90%.
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-6-2016 at 10:28 PM

Amazon Kindle HD - Turn off automatic app updates

To disable automatic app updates on the Amazon Kindle Fire HD, follow the below procedure:

Open the Quick settings menu.
Tap on More.
Go to Applications > Amazon Applications.
Tap on App Store Automatic Updates.
Uncheck Enable Automatic Updates.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disabling Automatic App Updates

Turning off automatic app updates can be a bit tricky to find in the settings, but follow these quick steps and you’ll be done in no time.

Open up the Settings app.
Tap on App and iTunes Stores.
Under the section titled Automatic Downloads, you’ll see an item called Updates.
Tap on the toggle switch to turn it off so that it goes from green to gray.
If it’s already gray, then the setting is already changed and there’s nothing you need to do further.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.