BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Exede Satellite Internet with highly competitive installation prices. (everything straight, no B.S)
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 4-7-2016 at 05:37 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ncampion  
... The bigger problem that we are seeing is that we hit the 10gig cap about 20 days into the cycle. We're used to no cap internet and have a desktop, two Kindles and an iphone that must all be "talking" even when we're not. So we are trying to understand how to minimize the data stream. ...

here is the answer to the data cap...
http://www.gargoyle-router.com/shop/

this works and monitors your use...
if you use too much per day it cuts you off
you can have it reset daily

the phones only need to be put on airplane mode if not in use...if they are not the speed really slows

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-7-2016 at 08:15 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Bob and Susan  
Quote: Originally posted by ncampion  
... The bigger problem that we are seeing is that we hit the 10gig cap about 20 days into the cycle. We're used to no cap internet and have a desktop, two Kindles and an iphone that must all be "talking" even when we're not. So we are trying to understand how to minimize the data stream. ...

here is the answer to the data cap...
http://www.gargoyle-router.com/shop/

this works and monitors your use...
if you use too much per day it cuts you off
you can have it reset daily

the phones only need to be put on airplane mode if not in use...if they are not the speed really slows

yes a good alternative if you don't know how or want on invest a few bucks, thank you i forgot that.
internet4baja
Nomad

Mood: serving alphabet soup

wink.gif posted on 4-10-2016 at 01:36 PM

Larry C

guys i just left for a day and now this LOL

let make one thing clear i never lied or oversold the product
before we started installing i posted this

Quote: Originally posted by internet4baja  
HI NOMADS

I JUST WANT TO CLEAR OUT SOME STUFF THATS GOING ON IN BAHIA DE LOS ANGELES

IF ANYBODY WANTS A CHEAPER SYSTEM THEY CAN COME TO OUR OFFICE AND WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SELL YOU A AMERICAN UNIT FOR 200 DLS

AND IF YOU WANT IT EVEN CHEAPER YOU CAN GO TO OUR USA OFFICE AND GET IT FOR 100 DLS

SO PLEASE KEEP IT FACTS

ALSO THERE IS A SIMPLE WAY OF FIND OUT IF YOUR SYSTEM IS PIRATE OR NOT CALL exede CUSTOMER CARE 8554639333
AND tell them your in mexico WHATCH HOW FAST YOU GET SHUT DOWN AND GET THE DEALER SHUT DOWN ALSO I KNOW BEACUSE IT HAPPEND TO ME LOL

BUT NOW I CAN SAY THIS PROUD AND LOUD AND WITH PAPERWORK TO BACK IT UP

IM THE ONLY DISTRIBUIDOR IN BAJA CALIFRONIA NORTH AND SOUTH
TO OFFER EXEDE LEGAL WERE YOUR REGISTER IN MEXICO WERE VIASAT KNOWS AND APROVES YOU USING THE SYSTEM IN MEXICO
WERE THERE IS NO RISK OF GETTING SHUT DOWN DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOUR IN MEXICO

AND ITS NOT THAT IM TALKING DOWN ON ANYBODY BEACUSE IM NOT IM JUST SAYING THE TRUTH

IM THE ONLY ONE LEGALY OPARATING AND MY DOORS ARE OPEN TO ANYBODY THAT WANT TO SELL LEGAL EXEDE (THIS IS FOR THE INSTALLER )

SO PLEASE LARRY DONT CALL ME A LIAR BECUASE WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO THE OTHER GUY THAT SAYED I WAS A LIER AND THAT I COULDNT GET EXEDE TO WORK SOUTH OF MULEGUE LOL

OSIRIS HAMIT ARGUELLES GUERRA
WWW.SATELITEDELNORTE.COM.MX

P.S IM SERVING ALPHABET SOUP(MAKING'M EAT THERE WORDS)
ANYBODY THAT HAS THERE SYSTEM THREW US CAN MIGRATE THERE EXEDE UNIT TO A LEGAL UNIT REGISTED IN MEXICO AND WITH VIASAT APROVED FREE OF CHARGE

larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-10-2016 at 02:29 PM

I'll retract my statement about you if you can prove to me that this statement is true:
yes right now our only obstacle is getting the people to belive in this product beacuase they say exede dosnt work any were south of erendida

but ill explain why were able to get it to work is beacuse our company satelite del norte rented out a space on a satellite and were beaming from there

so its just a matter of time the only problem is that we only were able to rent out 300 account after that were not going to offer exede

but what we can say is this

if anybody want to switch to high speed internet reach out now before its to late

6461360495 or email hamit_parral@hotmail.com

Do you still claim that you rented space on a mexican sattelite and resold it to your customers in Baja?

I'll also call your bluff on the equipment, where can I buy the equipment for $100?
Larry

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-10-2016 at 04:37 PM

larry keep it facts

it was 2 years ago when we posted this and there are parts missing to the post i just copied and paste so you can see that we never over price the equipment we always gave a option so please don t lie

back when exede started you could buy the equipment for 100 dls but you wouldnt know beacuse you started exede installs after i opened the doors to the future generation of installers

also we did rent a satelite this has been a 3 years work process and due to the fact we are still the leading satelite providers and everybody
else will just follow our steps

and i can prove it call viasat your self and ask them if next telecom didnt purchase landing rights for viasat2 BOOM,

LET IT SINK IN

I CAN OPENLY,AND PUBLICLY SAY IM THE FIRST DEALER FOR EXEDE IN BAJA CALIFORNIA MEXICO (LEGALY ANYWAYS )

AND CAN PROVE IT JUST CALL VIASAT PLEASE CONFRIM AND TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS AS SOON AS YOUR DONE TALKING WITH VIASAT

I CAN DO THAT LARRY OPENLY

CAN YOU TELL US YOUR USA DEALERS NAME THAT IS SELLING IN MEXICO?

I ALL READY TOLD YOU MINES (NEXT TELECOM)

SORRY NOMAD I DONT WANT TO BE A TROLL BUT SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO STAND UP AND DEFEND YOUR NAME

SENCE DAY ONE WE GAVE OUT PRICES AND TOLD EVERYBODY WERE TO GET IT CHEAPER AND EVERYBODY AGREED IM NOT GOING TO SIT BACK AND HAVE A GUY TELL ME I SCREWED MY CLIENTS WITH OVER PRICING AND LIES

WHEN I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT HELP THIS COMMUNITY

PORFAVOR
646 1360495

P.S IM WORKING ON GETTING IT TO WORK @MULA
P.S IM GOING TO BE IN BOLA LIVESTREAMING FOR NORRA LARRY
MAYBE WE CAN TALK (OPEN DOORS TO ALL ILEGALS THAT WANT TO BECOME LEGAL INSTALLERS IN MEXICO)

larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-10-2016 at 06:16 PM

AND IF YOU WANT IT EVEN CHEAPER YOU CAN GO TO OUR USA OFFICE AND GET IT FOR 100 DLS

I'm still waiting, where do I get the equipment for $100? Oh and by the way viasat 2 isn't scheduled to launch until January 2017. Is that when you start selling your "legal service?"
I have someone that may be interested in a legal system, what shall I tell them their cost will be excluding installation? they will need a factura.

[Edited on 4-11-2016 by larryC]

Off grid, 12-190 watt evergreen solar panels on solar trackers, 2-3648 stacked Outback inverters, 610ah LiFePo4 48v battery bank, FM 60 and MX60 Outback charge controllers, X-240 Outback transformer for 240v from inverters, 6500 watt Kubota diesel generator.
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-10-2016 at 07:34 PM

Well, on my opinion, i believe that all the customers, current and future, don't really care the installation address is located at, as long as it works great (not good), we provide a good name to the brand and really serve what we offer, that will keep customers happy, and that is what we are working for, there is no such thing as legal or illegal, the beam gets all the way to here for a reason, and we know they (viasat) can control the range of it, now, they will come to mexico, sooner than what we expect, trust me, and there we will see how exede will work with mexican ip's, in the mean time, let's stick with what we have, and let's make it right.
internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-10-2016 at 08:22 PM

LEGAL OR ILLEGAL

GRACIAS ANDRES IM HAPPY YOUR PUSHING FOWARD
BUT THERE IS A LEGAL AND ILLEGAL SERVICE YOU KNOW THAT DIDNT MIGUEL TELL YOU

NOTICE LARRY DIDNT AWNSER MY QUESTION ABOUT WHO HIS USA DEALER SELLING IN MEXICO IS

THATS BEACUSE IF EXEDE FIND OUT THERE SELLING SERVICE FOR EXEDE IN MEXICO THEY WILL GET SHUT DOWN

I HAVE GONE THREW THE PROCESS

LET KEEP WORKING WITH WHAT WE HAVE

AND LARRY THE 100 DLS COST WAS FOR 2 YEARS AGO WHEN EXEDE CAME OUT READ THE POST

LEGAL SERVICE STARTS NOW THERE COST WILL BE 60 DLS PLUS IVA
LEGAL AND WITH VIASAT KNOWING THERE ARE IN MEXICO AND REGISTER WITH THERE MEXICAN ADRESS

GIVE HIM MY NUMBER LARRY SO WE CAN SET HIM UP LEGALY
COST WISE DEPENDS WERE HIS AT AND PLEASE MAKE THE CALL TO VIASAT I REALLY WANT YOU TO SEE EXACLY WERE WE ARE AT IN THIS

AND VIASAT IS ALL READY HERE IN MEXICO I M PROUD TO SAY IM THE FIRST DEALER IN MEXICO TO OFFER THE PRODUCT WE DONT HAVE TO WAIT FOR JANUARY 2017

TO EVERYBODY THAT HAS BEEN SET UP BY US GET IN TOUCH TO SWITCH YOU TO A LEGAL SERVICE AT NO COST

GRACIAS

P.S WHEN WE FIRST STARTED THERE WAS NO LEGAL SERVICE AND WE HAD TO OFFER WHAT WE HAD BUT NOW THERE IS A CHOICE
exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-10-2016 at 10:29 PM

Well, as far as i know, the legal dealers in mexico are only allowed to sell commercial exede, and as far i know, all of us are doing both, even you, i mean, i understand your meaning but analyze what you are saying, you will have to quit selling to the people that don't have or want a commercial exede contract, you have an installation crew, they are doing residential, correct me if i am wrong.
internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-11-2016 at 07:19 PM

get a hold of me andress

i can set up comercial or residential account call me you have my number

exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-12-2016 at 12:20 PM

Yes i know you can, but you shouldn't
internet4baja
Nomad

[*] posted on 4-12-2016 at 06:44 PM

WHY ?

if everything is legit i dont see why not to do it

its better then installing usa account with the risk your taking it s not worth it thats why i whent legit

gracias
Osiris Arguelles Guerra
www.satelitedelnorte.com.mx
THE FIRST LEGAL EXEDE DEALER IN BAJA CALIFORNIA MEXICO

mojo_norte
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 4-12-2016 at 06:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by exede_san_felipe  
no, we are offering in all baja, anywhere anytime, and don't get scared exede is legal with anybody allowed to install, like us.

How far South ? La Paz ?

exede_san_felipe

[*] posted on 4-13-2016 at 04:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mojo_norte  
Quote: Originally posted by exede_san_felipe  
no, we are offering in all baja, anywhere anytime, and don't get scared exede is legal with anybody allowed to install, like us.

How far South ? La Paz ?

unfortunately no, at least no yet.
Mula
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 4-13-2016 at 07:41 PM

Exede will not come in to Lopez Mateos on Mag Bay. Does come in to San Juanico - Scorpion Bay . . . . but not Lopez.

So no La Paz. And I don't think it goes in to Agua Verde/San Cosme either.
Alexmcnc

[*] posted on 11-1-2016 at 07:18 PM

After reading this thread, I feel compelled to share my experience with Exede and Osiris. SPOILER ALERT: my experience has left me frustrated and disappointed with both Exede and especially Osiris, and more than a month with no connectivity (still ongoing). I signed up for Exede less that 1 year ago, with promises of high speeds, good service, and no BS. I live in San Juanico, and Jose Davila out of Loreto was the installer. After several hundred dollars up front for equipment and install, and ~$60/mos for service we were up and running. To be fair, initially the broadband was good. I left Baja this mid June after enjoying a sweet southern hemi swell, and headed to our farm in the Gorge for the summer. Upon returning on October 1, I had no connectivity. Multiple emails to Osiris brought no solutions. In fact, it took 2 weeks for anyone on his team to even reply. Since then, despite (at one point) daily emails, Osiris has provided no workable solution, rarely responds to emails, and when he does, he offers what appear to me to be nonsensical and repetitive suggestions, that appear to be stalling tactics. I can take you through the variety of deceptive tactics he has employed to not support Exede, but for the purposes of this post, let's just say I am very frustrated, without connectivity, and Osiris no longer is even trying (from my perspective he never did). There are several in SJ who have similar issues with Osiris. At one point, he committed to come to town and fix everything, but when the scheduled date arrived, he didn't. We received a later email saying he had to "reschedule." BEWARE!! When I threatened to contact Exede directly, he logged on to my my.exede Acct, changed my account information, to try and make my ability to file a complaint more difficult. Also, when I checked my online account info earlier, before he tried to cover his tracks, it appears that at inception he had fraudulently entered my physical service address as someplace in AZ. I'm not sure that Exede is allowed to sell in Baja, hence the obfuscation on Osirisis' part. Be careful with Exede and Osiris. If your satellite or modem stops working, he seems to be very reticent to help, and you have no recourse to Exede. Jose Davila claims to be solely the installer, an independent contractor, and also offers limited help, but at least he responds to email, unlike Osiris. I hate to naysay, but my experience has not been a happy one. Also, Exede has left a wake of unhappy customers in the states, as seen in the below link. This is just one of many websites showing many angry and unhappy Exede customers.

http://satellitecomplaints.com/exede-reviews/
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-2-2016 at 06:18 AM

I've been on a satellite service since Direcway. None have been easy to deal with and service has never lived up to the sales hype. So far Excede has had the most reliable connection at the fastest speed. Osiris and crew installed my Excede and the connection has been good until this summer.. That being said Excede has been the most difficult to deal with over the phone to resolve issues. Their service reps speak English, actual their Americans, but they haven't the training of a Mexican gas pumper. I've spoken with over 15 different reps and almost 10 hours on the phone and most have been willing to help but just don't have the resources at hand to help and say they need to talk with "corporate" to authorize changes. When the beam went down this summer I spent hours on the phone and each said they'd have to send a service tech out and wanted to sell me a service contract. Even after I explained that I was in a remote site and that their recommended service contractor was 500 miles away. Pescador new of my dilemma which he was also having. He called his friend Osiris and he wasn't available at the time but soon contacted Pescador and sent him a fix which was passed on to me. And it solve the problem. However during all this back and forth with Excede service reps one of them changed my billing address name and now they are telling me I have to cancel my contract and get a new one to make a name correction. I haven't asked Orisis yet but that is my next move.

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-2-2016 at 06:23 AM

Alexmcnc
Exede closed beam 88 recently and sent updates to the accounts that are on that beam. Beam 88 services your area. If your modem was off during that time it would not get the updates. I have found several modems here in BoLA that are just now being turned on and they don't get the update automatically and then won't go online. I suspect that is your problem also. I suggest you call your installer and see if he is aware of the update and the new codes that are necessary to program into the modem to get it working. If he isn't then he can contact me and I can help.
Larry

Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 11-2-2016 at 07:19 AM

Larry, Good explanation of the outage with beam 88. A few here were able to get the update but the service folks told me they couldn't fix mine because my dish needed realignment even when I explained I had intermittent service. The fix I was sent was a reinstall so if they changed beams it must be set about the same. No dish alignment needed.

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
larryC
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 11-2-2016 at 08:02 AM

Russ
The beams for baja all come from the same sat so a dish alignment is necessary. When you put the modem into install mode there is a 16 digit code necessary that tells the modem which beam to use. I'm guessing that's what you did. For some reason some of the modems won't take the update (mine didn't so when I got down here last week I couldn't get online) and a few of them even if you put in the new code then the modem gets corrupted and still won't work but that is pretty rare.

Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.