BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: House for sale in San Felipe South Camps
bajaanniemarie

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 01:13 PM
House for sale in San Felipe South Camps

Hi All. I am sadly selling my little casita in Camp El Vergel- KM 35 south of San Felipe. It is a beautiful camp with great neighbors and one of the best beaches in the south camps. My house is a little studio house with a complete bathroom and an incomplete kitchen. Sale comes with a trailer also. I have had it for over 15 years but my husband passed away and I just don't go down anymore. $16,000. Email me if you are interested.
Thanks,

bajaanniemarie@gmail.com
mrfatboy
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 01:45 PM

Pictures please: )
bajaanniemarie

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 03:44 PM
Pics of the house

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 04:09 PM

NOMADS: What exactly is it about "EMAIL ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED" that confuses you? Do you think this is a Century 20 (pun intended) Real Estate Firm???? Gawd, people..... 'pictures please' is always the first post on any house ad; and in the time you can write that out, you can copy and paste the seller's addy, and ask the same favor/question, making THEIR lives much easier rather than going through all the b.s. motions it takes to post pics and the like here, where there are nothing but tire-kickers and faux-wanna-be-agents abounding, all trying to one-up with their superior intellect and knowledge of the business.

JUST SEND THE DAMNED EMAIL TO THEM AND ASK FOR ALL THE PICTURES THEY HAVE, I'm sure they'll be happy to comply.

Bajaanniemarie, good luck on your sale; I have friends in that area, great beach, great people. I'm sure your place will sell; you're up against a hard crowd on Nomads; they'll grill you to tears just for sport. Yeah, there's some that will help; but do it YOUR WAY.
Buena Suerte, Seņora. Sorry for your losses.

[Edited on 5-2-2016 by bajabuddha]

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

dtbushpilot
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Tranquilo

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 04:18 PM

Well, that pretty much sums it up. Welcome to Nomads anniemarie, good luck with your sale.

"Life is tough".....It's even tougher if you're stupid.....
Terry28
Senior Nomad

Mood: Thirsty

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 04:23 PM

Forget your meds today Budda??

Mexico!! Where two can live as cheaply as one.....but it costs twice as much.....
bajaanniemarie

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 04:23 PM

Thank you! I actually am more than happy to post pics and have a ton. I am just too lame to figure out how to do so. My files are too big and keep getting rejected. I will keep trying. Thanks for being patient.
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 04:38 PM

There are dozens of posts regarding posting photos.
Easiest way to post is to copy and paste from photobucket (the bottom link on the photo).

Quote: Originally posted by bajaanniemarie  
Thank you! I actually am more than happy to post pics and have a ton. I am just too lame to figure out how to do so. My files are too big and keep getting rejected. I will keep trying. Thanks for being patient.

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 04:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Terry28  
Forget your meds today Budda??

Bubbha could use some medicinal marajuana to chill tfo ! :P

Is the casita on leased land?
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 04:52 PM

Both youse guys should use spell check, eh?

bajaanniemarie

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 05:10 PM

bajaanniemarie

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 05:12 PM

[file]33812[/file]
carlosg
Senior Nomad

Mood: Just like in Baja: No Bad Days...

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 05:14 PM

Hi Annie,

To upload my pictures I use the "Microsoft Office Picture Manager", I do the following:

1 go to wherever my picture is stored in my computer
    2 position the cursor on it to highlight it then
    3 right click on it and select "OPEN WITH" from the pop-up menu, then
    4 select "Microsoft Office Picture Manager", that then
    5 opens a new window with the picture in it
    6 once again right click on it and from the pop-up menu left click on "EDIT PICTURE" and that will
    7 open a dialog"RESIZE" under "Change Picture Size" box on the right side of the screen and another dialog screen opens instead: "RESIZE SETTINGS", from here select:
    8 "PREDEFINED WITH X HEIGHT", left CLICK ON THE black arrow ON left side of the white box and SELECT:
    9 "WEB - LARGE" setting, then on the bottom select:
    10 "OK"
    11 on the top of the screen go to where it says "FILE" and left click on it and then from the drop-down menu select :
    12 "SAVE AS", here I just add an underscore to the beginning of the original name of the picture so it pops-up first in your folder when you look for it and you don't overwrite the original one
    14 NOW IS TIME TO UPLOAD TO BAJANOMADS!!!
    15 on the BOTTOM LEFT CORNER of the BajaNomad "Post Reply" dialog box look for "Attachment" next to it is a button that says "BROWSE", left click on it an it will take you to:
    16 THE folder WHERE you have stored your picture(s):
    17 select one at a time and just keep on doing it until your done

You must edit each picture individually, and you will be able to upload as many as the BajaNomad "Post Reply" dialog box allows you to do so.

...tough crowd.. ain't it...???

[Edited on 5-3-2016 by carlosg]

...work to camp and fish.... dream to be there....

http://aquapropoolandspaservice.com/
Udo
Elite Nomad

Mood: TEQUILA!

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 05:46 PM

The above directions are great...but just remember to initially make a duplicate of the original photo, and resize the duplicate.

Udo

Youth is wasted on the young!

Bajaboy
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 5-2-2016 at 06:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajaanniemarie  

It's almost easier to post to Craigslist and paste the link. The photo sharing here is possible but a pita! Good luck with your sale!

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.