Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2  
Author: Subject: Fidiecomiso help near Mulege
Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-13-2016 at 09:23 PM

Almost all of the land at Chivato has been privatized. If there was a fideo on the property before you will just transfer to a new owner. Yes, Chivato was owned by the ejido of San Bruno and was split into parcels. Each Ejido member got a parcel and they did a major privatization when they got away from leasing lots and started selling them. If you are looking at a property that has not been privatized, then do not look any further, because it is almost impossible to get it privatized, which happens through the Agrarian Court.
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-14-2016 at 06:51 AM

I haven't heard of Julieta doing Fido's recently. Jose at the Realestate
Place across from the water shop has been doing a really good job. He has really good contacts to facilitate the process. Speaks English too. I'm NOB so don't have his info handy, sorry.

Bahia Concepcion where life starts...given a chance!
healthdetective
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-14-2016 at 11:25 AM

Thanks Russ. WIll try and track him down

“The average man does not want to be free. He simply wants to be safe.” — Mencken
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2016 at 06:51 AM

Another thing you may want to look into is weather or not there has been an environmental study done. I added 25 meters to my lot and before I did th improvements I checked and they want $12,000usd for the study and permit to do any improvements. When I return i'm going
to ask Jose if he can get it done for less. This should have been done before the ejido members started selling lots on Shell Beach. Now PROFEPA is going after the lot owners. This is a pretty big deal because if PROFEPA decides you are their next target the fines, study and lawyer can be a huge cost

Pescador
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2016 at 08:14 AM

Russ is right, Robin's office is right across from the downtown water store. Jose is up to speed on doing the fideo's and should be able to tell you that any house or lot that you are looking at is up to snuff. The two people that Julieta helped out were done only because of friend connections and she does not plan to come up to do any more.

Here is the info on Robin who posts here as ROBINhood.
http://www.mulege-properties.com/
1 619 502 9290 (USA)
+52-1-615-153-1035 (From the USA) Office.
+52-1-615-153-1123 (From the USA Home
615-153-1035/615-153-1123 from Mexico
If you happen to get a Spanish speaker on either line please don't get frustrated - just email me and I will call you back at your convenience.
*Stop for a cappuccino, sweet roll, or an organic lasagna at MAGO's Bakery all winter long.*
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2016 at 08:42 AM

Quote: Originally posted by BigBearRider  
Quote: Originally posted by JC43  
Punta Chivato is certainly a nice spot. No doubt. But there is a But you should think about before buying. No water no power.
Water is carried in by truck. Power = solar = hassle with batteries and such. If you like the Mulege area, why not thinking about Mulege itself.
Power and water as much as you can pay for. Just an idea.
Good Luck anyway.

While you can certainly carry water in by truck, Punta Chivato has a water system piping water directly to your house.

You get your power through solar, batteries and/or generators.

Mulege has an advantage when it comes to internet access though. In Punta Chivato, you have to get it through satellite.

I know that practice from Cabo San Lucas > private water supply. Those private water associations (or call them water companies) can charge you whatever they want. Here in CSL we have more than one private water companies for different subdivisions pulling the homeowners over the table. And you can`t do nothing about it. Can you move your house to a better area? Nope!
Considering buying or building in Mulege, you have the advantage to deal with SAPA, the official Mexican water company for the area. And SAPA is not pulling you over the table as everybody - Us folks and Mexicans - are paying the same amount. Sapa charges 115 Mexican Pesos a month if you have a waterline supplying your house. If you get your water from the well at Icehouse road yourself, it is for free. Many folks do that and it is easy and fun.
Other advantage which speaks for Mulege. Internet! (very important) Power! The power bill in Mulege is about 350 MX Pesos for a two month period w/o A/C.
No hassle with solar and batteries and all the unhealthy fumes.
No extra room for that stuff. No panels on the roof. Solar is a costly hassle!
healthdetective
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-15-2016 at 10:17 PM

Pescador
I spoke to Julieta today and she is looking into things for me. Thanks for the recommendation.

Russ
There is a small house on the small property. While I will want to improve it's condition do you think the government regulations you spoke of would apply in this instance?

“The average man does not want to be free. He simply wants to be safe.” — Mencken
Russ
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-16-2016 at 07:52 AM

healthdetective, check your U2U

BajaNomad
Super Administrator
Thread Moved
7-17-2016 at 08:08 PM
BajaMama
Super Nomad

Mood: Got Baja fever!!

[*] posted on 7-18-2016 at 08:41 AM

The property with the small wall around it next to "fish camp"?
healthdetective
Junior Nomad

[*] posted on 7-18-2016 at 07:42 PM

BajaMama,

No, that isn't it. Once papers are signed I will happily disclose. Sorry, it's a weird superstition with me.

Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 7-19-2016 at 06:26 PM

....If you get your water from the well at Icehouse road yourself, it is for free. Many folks do that and it is easy and fun.

well...that's NOT true...water at the well is paid for by the people that fill there...you need an account with SAPA

currently there is a guard and a chain when its closed...the valve is closed at night...

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2016 at 05:13 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bob and Susan  
....If you get your water from the well at Icehouse road yourself, it is for free. Many folks do that and it is easy and fun.

well...that's NOT true...water at the well is paid for by the people that fill there...you need an account with SAPA

currently there is a guard and a chain when its closed...the valve is closed at night...

Again:::: Not true Sr Bob&Susan. As far as I know you are getting the water as a commercial entity. Yes, you have to pay for the water !
I was talking getting the water as a private guy. And there you get it for free. I do have plenty of friends not having a water line to their house. And they are getting the water at the well for free. Period.
Bob and Susan
Elite Nomad

Mood: Full Time Residents

[*] posted on 7-21-2016 at 07:26 PM

Again:::: Not true Sr Bob&Susan. As far as I know you are getting the water as a commercial entity. Yes, you have to pay for the water !
I was talking getting the water as a private guy. And there you get it for free. I do have plenty of friends not having a water line to their house. And they are getting the water at the well for free. Period.

i'm sure they accommodate hardship cases...

the water is NOT free...everyone is supposed to pay

your understanding of the water situation is incorrect...maybe you should visit the sapa office and talk to the director...i'm sure she will set you straight

our website is:
http://www.mulege.org
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-21-2016 at 08:33 PM

i'm sure they accommodate hardship cases...

the water is NOT free...everyone is supposed to pay

your understanding of the water situation is incorrect...maybe you should visit the sapa office and talk to the director...i'm sure she will set you straight

Why are you so stubborn denying facts. The fact that the water is free for those who have to get it from the well has nothing to do with hardship cases or such. That is big BS.
YOUR understanding of what`s going on at the well is incorrect. Many of our friends who have to go to the well and getting the water there do not have to pay anything.
Granted by the former director.
And the one before the former director.
And the current one, which is a woman.
All of our friends have a sticker at the water truck or trailer issued by the former or currant director telling the guy at the well that they can pick up the water for free.
If you like it or not THAT IS A FACT.
That you have to pay for getting water for a commercial business is a different story.

So, start learning and do not post BS here.:fire:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 7-22-2016 at 02:55 PM

JC43, you have posted more BS and lies about Mulege and its people than all else on this forum combined. Anything you write is suspect and likely written with some con in mind...BEWARE of this guy folks....BEWARE

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-22-2016 at 03:34 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
JC43, you have posted more BS and lies about Mulege and its people than all else on this forum combined. Anything you write is suspect and likely written with some con in mind...BEWARE of this guy folks....BEWARE

Under normal circumstances a post from "chuckie" is not worth to respond to. He is just too old to catch the point in many posts here. Different this time, as it must be made clear who is the big liar here.
I have supplied evidence in another thread that "chuckie" is a backstabber. Constantly attacking other users with personal attacks.

Now, Mister "chuckie" I am asking you to come up with one single evidence about a lie I posted here. A lie about Mulege or its people. As you said.
JUST ONE!

If you can`t do that I am officially calling you a liar!

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-22-2016 at 03:48 PM

Nah, I am not doing your homework for you...I am NOT a "Backstabber" My opinions of you are expressed right up front As to your opinions on my age, your prejudice is just one more indicator of your mentality.....I don't care what you call me....You have NO credibility.....

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-22-2016 at 04:24 PM

Nah, I am not doing your homework for you...I am NOT a "Backstabber" My opinions of you are expressed right up front As to your opinions on my age, your prejudice is just one more indicator of your mentality.....I don't care what you call me....You have NO credibility.....

YEP, I guessed,,,,,, no, I knew it,,,,, that you can`t come up with only one single lie I posted here about Mulege or its people.
Because I never did!
Even more, it is not my homework! I was asking you to come up with one single evidence. So, the ball is on you! But you are using a poor excuse because you can`t come up with nothing.
A backstabber and liar you are.
It is YOUR credibility which is going down the drain!!!
Oh, I have to reverse that. In general a liar like you has no credibility at all. :fire::fire::fire:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 7-22-2016 at 06:24 PM

Thank you for your input, JC43....

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 7-22-2016 at 07:31 PM

Thank you for your input, JC43....

What about your input, Mister? Do you have anything to contribute to the headline --- instead of personal attacks?
I tried my best by pointing out about the positives and negatives of living in a community like Punta Chivato - compaired to i.e. Mulege. That`s what the headline was somehow about. Well, a little bit aside, I have to admit. But anyway, I contributed at least something to this thread. You did nothing else but posting personal attacks --- or call it: Kansas Prairie Dog chit.
I feel sorry for you that you are such a stubborn old guy.
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.