Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Lots for sale in Los Cerritos
Jonah

[*] posted on 7-17-2016 at 10:58 PM
Lots for sale in Los Cerritos

Hi,
We have four lots for sale in southern Baja California Sur, Mexico. One of the lots is in Todos Santos and the other three are in Los Cerritos Beach, Pescadero, 10 minutes south of Todos Santos. We put a page up on our website with photos and details:
http://orionandthesea.com/baja-properties-for-sale/
Please contact us if you have questions.
Cheers!
Jonah and Megan

[Edited on 7-26-2016 by Jonah]
Jonah

[*] posted on 7-25-2016 at 10:40 PM

A few pictures from the Los Cerritos lots. Additional information at: http://orionandthesea.com/baja-properties-for-sale/

0.5 miles to Los Cerritos beach. A sweet spot for a morning surf, a midday swim and an evening stroll.

1.0 miles to Los Cerritos beach. This lot has city power within reach.

South Los Cerritos lot. Second row, 100 yards from the water. There are a number of nice houses in this area, it's quiet but still close to town.

Los Cerritos beach 1

Los Cerritos beach 2

South Cerritos beach

Additional information at:
http://orionandthesea.com/baja-properties-for-sale/
tiotomasbcs
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 7-26-2016 at 06:27 AM

Our beautiful Cerritos Beach is not so idyllic as it once was. Mostly tourists from Cabo. Condos, Hotels, and speculators. Wish we could go back in time! Beautiful website. Ejido family from Pescadero?
Jonah

[*] posted on 8-3-2016 at 09:38 PM

I suppose it's all just time and place but Los Cerritos has always been a magical place to me, I'm stoked I've been able to spend as much time as I have there. Great beaches, weather, surf and spectacular views!
"Ejido family from Pescadero?", no a sailor with a passion for Baja and the Sea of Cortez :D
ehall
Super Nomad

Mood: It's 5 o'clock somewhere

[*] posted on 8-4-2016 at 07:29 AM

Wow. Beautiful beach.
daveB
Nomad

Mood: wondering about Nomads!

[*] posted on 8-4-2016 at 11:14 AM

I remember this beach as it was 17 years ago. No buildings that I can remember. Several Rv's there that winter. Water too rough for me to swim but a quiet, relaxing and beautiful spot. Lots of whales surfacing offshore. I hiked around, no building perched on the first rise, then. Or the next one. Met a couple we knew from our home town, they still winter in that area having built a home farther north, but talking to them a week ago, they see problems back down at this beach increasing year by year. There problems back in those years too, in 1999, mostly regarding the garbage left by the RVers, and other campers. That could also be said of nearly every beautiful beach on the peninsula. Less than 50 miles from Cabo, this one will get more and more popular.
Jonah

[*] posted on 2-4-2017 at 02:46 PM

Just an update.
These properties are still for sale. The area is cooler than ever with great restaurants (from fish tacos and farm to table to fine dinning), a comfy coffee shop and happening bars. The beach offers swimming, lounging, beach combing and surfing. Tons of local activities, Todos Santos is a 10 minute drive, and Cabo and the airport are just 45 minutes away.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers!
Hook
Elite Nomad

Mood: Inquisitive

[*] posted on 2-4-2017 at 05:34 PM

Really good job of showcasing the lots.
Jonah

[*] posted on 2-5-2017 at 03:27 PM

Thanks!
The area is so beautiful it's hard not to showcase it well. :)

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.