BajaNomad
Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11
Author: Subject: New Locked gate coming.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 8-21-2016 at 03:35 PM

OH! Now back to the locked gate?

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-21-2016 at 05:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Nuts about Baja and freedom Larry! Without economic freedom and growth there is no Baja trips for many of us in America!

I for one am glad that the economic boom in the last 8 years has allowed people who want to work to also have vacations in Baja. The Baja and Baja Sur tourism is setting records. Get a job and tour Baja!

http://themexicoreport.com/2015/10/01/baja-california-report...
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 8-21-2016 at 06:14 PM

This still should be in I WENT TO BAJA VACATION. Has nothing to do with off road boys.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 8-21-2016 at 07:22 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Nuts about Baja and freedom Larry! Without economic freedom and growth there is no Baja trips for many of us in America!

I for one am glad that the economic boom in the last 8 years has allowed people who want to work to also have vacations in Baja. The Baja and Baja Sur tourism is setting records. Get a job and tour Baja!

http://themexicoreport.com/2015/10/01/baja-california-report...

The job market is good for people with skills.
If irrigation is not hiring, Dk should apply to be a tour guide for one of the motorcycle tourism outfits in Baja, I see them all the time.
bajatrailrider
Super Nomad

Mood: Happy

[*] posted on 8-21-2016 at 08:50 PM

At least David has a brain MT666 you dont. I hear you applied for a job cleaning the bath room at McDonalds. Where turned down with your lack of skills.
Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 09:19 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bajatrailrider  
At least David has a brain MT666 you dont. I hear you applied for a job cleaning the bath room at McDonalds. Where turned down with your lack of skills.

English is a second language for you, isn't it? And you slept through remedial grammar classes, huh?

If you think David has a brain, then by his posts, you most likely think he's the most patriotic nomad posting here.

Even if Tom were working at McDonald's, at least he's out in the work force -- not whining about Dem social programs taking money out of your pocket. Boo-hoo.

Now, back to locked gates (more boo-hoo's), and tearing up the countryside in lawless Baja?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 09:44 AM

Bajatrailrider has the right idea...Get permission BEFORE you require access. Don't just show up at the gate or the ranchers house and say we need to get through here. And if the answer is NO, accept it and move on. Nothing used to pee me off more than having someone ask "why not?" It's MY ground and I don't have to justify my answer. Show respect....

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 01:22 PM

"Tom"?
You mean mtgoat666 has a human name??
You guys are buddies!!!
Makes sense, the personal insults and attacks are similar.
But, what do I know, I have no brain, right?

It's surprising that Tom makes more sense than you do David.

Your political presence here is a personal insult. If your hatred and bigotry didn't keep surfacing at this forum, there would be no need to point out how pathetic your opinion comes across.

Stick to the few things you know. Politics on this forum just pi$$es everyone off.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
TecateRay
Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 02:43 PM

Please close this thread. All this personal and political bickering has nothing to do with the original topic - CLOSE IT NOW, PLEASE!
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 03:19 PM

I'd post a picture of the BIG BOSS..... but I burnt 'em all when I divorced her..... :cool:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 03:28 PM

7-800 lbSteers were selling today around 148.00/cwt, at the sale barn in Miles city Mt.

TMW
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 07:05 PM

Chesty Puller was a wimp.
bajaguy
Elite Nomad

Mood: must be 5 O'clock somewhere in Baja

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 07:24 PM

Chesty has more chins than a Chinese phonebook

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
The BOSS....LTGEN Lewis Puller

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 08:11 PM

What, David threw rocks and then deleted his posts....again???? Keep America great!
bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 10:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
What, David threw rocks and then deleted his posts....again???? Keep America great!

If you could count all his deleted posts where he turned tail and ran to try to save face he'd be way over the 100,000 mark by now. BTW; the top (current) limit is 26,000 to be 'HONORED' Nomad; what's DK gonna get after 50k? Does the constituency get to vote on a new designation? Here are a few suggestions:

EXALTED NOMAD

ESTEEMED NOMAD

GRAND POOHBAH NOMAD (my fave)

SUNSHINE NOMAD

.....any suggestions?

86 - 45*

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-22-2016 at 10:36 PM

like a little kid that throws rocks and then runs.

how about NEVERMIND NOMAD
willardguy
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2016 at 10:29 AM

Children, while I really don't need to explain it again (I thought), obviously you really do like me repeating myself here?

First off, Doug could get rid of the post count and status level names and that would be fine. I don't post a lot to grow the count. I post a lot because I like sharing and if you don't want to read my shares, then nobody is making you. That's called freedom.

However, what your side likes to do is harass and attempt to embarrass any opposition so there is no chance people can see a different point-of-view. Your side wants no opposition.

I delete posts (as I have explained before) when a post of mine is quoted or if there is no longer any relevance to it in a thread. You may like seeing my same post multiple times, but I would rather clean up the thread to help it stay focused. I know this is counter to your desire to make it about me and to further your opinion that government must be smarter, more powerful, and our masters in life.

The best thing you boys can do is ignore me, make me irrelevant and move on to your next agenda item. Please grow up. The schoolyard bully stuff should be left when you reached puberty.

its called morbid curiosity david....folks just want to hear what ridiculous chit is going to come out of your mouth next!:O
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2016 at 10:47 AM

Can you believe this pompous jerk? What will this fool say next?

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 8-23-2016 at 03:45 PM

Tommy LaSorda

bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 8-23-2016 at 04:46 PM

DK's politiks and dodge-and-run mentality is much like self-pit-sniffing. Kinda satisfying to oneself, but to the majority of everyone else IT FRIGGIN' STINKS. Some of us get tired of him turning threads around to be a) all about him and b) all about his political woes, so yes Sr. Lencho, we react. Some things are entirely personal and should be kept that way, but some people have a propensity to think they're placed here to spread their particular brand of "pit" in everyone else's face whether they wanna hear it or not. Same with your brand of condescension.

86 - 45*

Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.