Not logged in [Login - Register]

Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  ..  13
Author: Subject: Trump to Mexico!!
KaceyJ
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 07:58 PM

Trump has both dems and pubs scared because he will demand accountability -something that is severely lacking in the current administration .
Good enough for me
HillBilly's freelancing the state dept to make herself richer and not putting the interest of the US first makes me sick to my stomach -not to mention her continuous lying about it.
There's no other choice , unless goat pulls superman out of his arse somehow

BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 08:09 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
TRUMP WON'T WIN.

Changing demographics and statistics basically prove this, as long as Hillary doesn't melt down.

If anyone wants to put a wager of $100 that I'm wrong, I will gladly take that wager.

First 2 who accept my wager get my internet hand shake.

Always love a good bet, and one that last 70 days or so will be too fun. You`re on, $100, my internet hand shake is on!!

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-1-2016 at 10:52 PM

If you take a look at a few online betting sites. Hillary Clinton is a heavy favorite to win the Presidential election on most if not all betting sites.

Many people believe betting sites are more accurate than polls for obvious reasons.

Hillary Clinton 2/7
Donald Trump 5/2
Gary Johnson 150/1
Jill Stein 400/1

https://www.skybet.com/politics/us-presidential-election/eve...
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 01:02 AM

Quote: Originally posted by KaceyJ  
Trump has both dems and pubs scared because he will demand accountability -something that is severely lacking in the current administration .
Good enough for me
HillBilly's freelancing the state dept to make herself richer and not putting the interest of the US first makes me sick to my stomach -not to mention her continuous lying about it.
There's no other choice , unless goat pulls superman out of his arse somehow

Can't wait ... :lol::lol:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 06:13 AM

Trump has both dems and pubs scared because he will demand accountability

When is trump going to hold himself accountable for anything?

Ever time he says something outlandish he replies "I didn't say that."

He was a sleazy developer that shorted many of his contractors.

He builds houses of cards, then declares bankruptcy.

He says corporations are bad for importing low wage temp labor and shipping jobs overseas, then he and his children import B1B visa workers to wash dishes, be maids, and they manufacture their clothing overseas in low wage sweat shops.

Accountability?

[Edited on 9-2-2016 by mtgoat666]
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 07:18 AM

You're on amigo!

Quote: Originally posted by BornFisher  
Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
TRUMP WON'T WIN.

Changing demographics and statistics basically prove this, as long as Hillary doesn't melt down.

If anyone wants to put a wager of $100 that I'm wrong, I will gladly take that wager.

First 2 who accept my wager get my internet hand shake.

Always love a good bet, and one that last 70 days or so will be too fun. You`re on, $100, my internet hand shake is on!!

KaceyJ
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 07:34 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Trump has both dems and pubs scared because he will demand accountability

When is trump going to hold himself accountable for anything?

Ever time he says something outlandish he replies "I didn't say that."

He was a sleazy developer that shorted many of his contractors.

He builds houses of cards, then declares bankruptcy.

He says corporations are bad for importing low wage temp labor and shipping jobs overseas, then he and his children import B1B visa workers to wash dishes, be maids, and they manufacture their clothing overseas in low wage sweat shops.

Accountability?

[Edited on 9-2-2016 by mtgoat666]

Goat , your lop sided ,myopic , obviously trolling diatribe got old long ago . Look hard enough and you'll find they're all crooked according someones interpretation. Question is which one will do the least harm and has the most interest in the country .
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 07:53 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  
Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Supporting Trump on a message board centered upon traveling and living in Mexico is a weird thing to do. Hence the closeted supporters.

His insults have destroyed much goodwill between the two countries. I bet many Mexicans are very disappointed by the amount of support he's getting.

[Edited on 9-1-2016 by SFandH]

Where is the goodwill from a country that disrespects her neighbor's borders?

BS in HD! Where is the respect from the U.S. in regards of other nations borders???
Invasion of Iraq / Libya
Invasion of Grenada
Robbery of California from Mexico by war
same: New Mexico. Parts of Nevada, Texas etc.
So many more disrespects of nations borders no other country ever has shown.
Hawaii >>> killing of a monarchy and so much more!
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 08:02 AM

Until the majority understands that 1/10 of 1/10 of 1/10 of 1% of our population needs to be purged at least every 10 years, corruption will run amok. Do you not understand that most of the good jobs (and the money) are now controlled by these people. And thus, these people control 99.99999% of the US population. Wake up America; we no more need another Clinton than we need another Bush. We do not need a politician. We need someone who knows how to actually do something other than control "sheep".

And JC you're just dumb. Humans are a war-like organism. Wars have been fought and won since the Neanderthals got their a s s e s handed to them. Do you remember a guy named Cortez?

[Edited on 9-2-2016 by woody with a view]

bezzell
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 08:14 AM

keep in mind y'all .... if The Grump doesn't win ... Baja Nomad will continue to be dragged into the mire by its own mega-clown, b-tchin' & whining politically for another four yrs. :fire:

(not to mention the usual bombardment of old irrelevant photos, instead of links ... forcing everyone to look and waste time in search of info) :fire:
SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 08:25 AM
Immigration Policy Dysfunction

Some days Donald is hard on immigration.

Some days he softens on immigration.

Some talking heads say he went limp in Mexico.

Is this typical of a 70 year old man?

Maybe time for the little blue bill that made Bob Dole smile again?

Seek a rational friend if your policy remains hard for more than 4 hours.

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 08:35 AM

Quote: Originally posted by bezzell  
keep in mind y'all .... if The Grump doesn't win ... Baja Nomad will continue to be dragged into the mire by its own mega-clown, b-tchin' & whining politically for another four yrs. :fire:

(not to mention the usual bombardment of old irrelevant photos, instead of links ... forcing everyone to look and waste time in search of info) :fire:

In the not so old daze, political conversations such as this would be thrown into Off Topic. Times do constantly change.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 08:47 AM

Latest from the Trumpers...".If we don't do something, we'll have a Taco Cart on every corner" SO? What's the bad news?

Mexitron
Ultra Nomad

Mood: Happy!

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 11:00 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  

Semantics, JoJo, just semantics!! LOL It's all in the interpretation. The more I see of Trump the more I like him-------he is going to actually try to do something about problems the Conservatives see, and have seen for ages. THAT is so refreshing, to me.

That's confusing--Reagan granted illegals amnesty and left office with a unspoken open door policy--his admin saw the value, apparently of a cheap labor force to fuel the bottom end of their voodoo capitalism.
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 11:16 AM

What he said^^^^^^^

Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 11:19 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Mexitron  

Semantics, JoJo, just semantics!! LOL It's all in the interpretation. The more I see of Trump the more I like him-------he is going to actually try to do something about problems the Conservatives see, and have seen for ages. THAT is so refreshing, to me.

That's confusing--Reagan granted illegals amnesty and left office with a unspoken open door policy--his admin saw the value, apparently of a cheap labor force to fuel the bottom end of their voodoo capitalism.

------and I think that Reagan made a HUGE mistake, though his intentions were noble, and at the time he and his advisers thought them necessary, but did not think things out long-term. "Voodoo-economics" (properly known as 'Supply-Side Economics') works sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't------just like Keynesian Economics. We need both, depending on the circumstances, but politics gets in the way, on both sides.

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 11:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

In the not so old daze, political conversations such as this would be thrown into Off Topic. Times do constantly change.

Well this topic is Mexico related because Trump did visit Mexico.

And the thread hasn't completely gone off the rails yet, but who knows this thread may find itself in the OT soon.

Quite frankly if you ask me the OT has much more interesting topics than the regular forum, and topics about Trump come up all the OT just like in the real world.

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 11:52 AM

I just deleted my post asking Barry to elaborate upon a statement he made. It has nothing to do about baja, except perhaps the immigration issue.

Off topic is the place for this thread if it moves into a general discussion about US politics.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 11:56 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

The more I see of Trump the more I like him-------he is going to actually try to do something about problems the Conservatives see, and have seen for ages.

Could you be more specific?

What problems are you talking about and what are Trump's solutions?

I suggest that you tune in to FoxNews and FoxBusiness for almost daily updates on Trump and his plans. Alternately, or in addition, listen carefully to what Trump says in his numerous speeches and press appearances, and then reflect on what Trump has been doing for decades, and you will get some idea of where I am coming from. This man is results-oriented, has ideas that I support, and I find that refreshing and encouraging, but I grant you he needs Congress's cooperation, and that will be tough. But, if anybody can do it, Trump can! I don't agree with hardly anything the present Admin. is doing, and I almost agree with EVERYTHING that Trump is pushing.

That's my take, anyway. Do your homework, and the answer to your questions will become obvious.

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 12:01 PM

Barry, I deleted my post asking you to clarify. It's an off-topic discussion. I know what Trump is saying. Thanks for answering my question though.

[Edited on 9-2-2016 by SFandH]
 Pages:  1  ..  4    6    8  ..  13

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.