Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 05:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  
I have not observed one "lie" that is legit criticism

check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Quotes from Trump the business man that does business with the Government (duh), and Trump the Republican candidate------------two entirely different situations, and he is pragmatic. I too have changed my mind as I learn different things, and want to grease the skids, so I don't fault Trump for the same. It's called being realistic. It's about TRUST--------i trust Trump, and I don't for a minute TRUST Hillary, and I have followed her for decades too. Besides, nothing that Hillary wants for this Country is correct, IMO.

I certainly am a "older American" at 78-------no denying that. I do NOT believe in throwing out what made us GREAT, regardless of the changing demographics. The immigrants came here from somewhere else, presumably for the opportunities here. It's foolish to move to another Country for a better life, and then try to change what attracted them in the first place. Assimilate, or go back where you came from!! If that's an out-of-date idea, then so be it, but of course I don't believe that for a second.

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 05:46 PM

Chuckie,
I think DK is suggesting that Trump's basic platform is in no way opposing religions (Islam perhaps?) or people of colour (Hispanic perhaps?)....in his political positions.

Also, DK is encouraging you to recognize the corrupt practices of news agencies and to not pay any attention to hundreds of reporters, quoted interviews, and any evidence they present with their submissions.

I trust even a turd-kickin' prairie boy can accept the good intentions of DK's encouragement to not believe what you think or read.... ;)

Don't believe everything you think....
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 06:23 PM

Quote: Originally posted by KurtG  
I can't vote for any candidate who won't release his tax returns and who eats pizza with a fork.

Why is it necessary in your opinion to show tax returns? What difference would they make? Do you think anyone would throw incriminating evidence on the desk for the world to see?
Seems a ridiculous request. Most wouldn't understand them anyway
Hey....I'm just asking.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 06:29 PM

Who's gonna build that wall?

http://money.cnn.com/2016/09/01/news/economy/mexico-peso-mon...

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 06:43 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  
I can't vote for any candidate who won't release his tax returns and who eats pizza with a fork.

Why is it necessary in your opinion to show tax returns? What difference would they make? Do you think anyone would throw incriminating evidence on the desk for the world to see?.

Well, that's why trump won't release the incriminating evidence
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 06:48 PM

If trump taxes/confiscates the working poor's remittances to build a wall, he will forever live in shame as evil Scrooge.
He should tax the rich that hire undocumented workers.
You can't fault a poor person that migrates for work, they are noble and industrious. You can find plenty of fault with USA middle class and rich that hire cheap undocumented labor to squeeze a penny, so they can drink margaritas in cabo at xmas.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 07:58 PM

Never kick a wet turd, Motoged! I always appreciate advice from DK, Who has it piped in from LaLa land...Six more days and I'll be back in Canada! God save the queen and heaven bless..The Maple leaf forever! EH?

Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 07:59 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

If trump taxes/confiscates the working poor's remittances to build a wall, he will forever live in shame as evil Scrooge.
He should tax the rich that hire undocumented workers.
You can't fault a poor person that migrates for work, they are noble and industrious. You can find plenty of fault with USA middle class and rich that hire cheap undocumented labor to squeeze a penny, so they can drink margaritas in cabo at xmas.

Wow, this is rare. The Goat and I are mostly in agreement on this one with slight alterations!!! But taxing "the rich" who employ illegals won't work as "the rich" (as he puts it) are already guilty of breaking existing law, and should be prosecuted fully.
KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 08:18 PM

Why is it necessary in your opinion to show tax returns? What difference would they make? Do you think anyone would throw incriminating evidence on the desk for the world to see?
Seems a ridiculous request. Most wouldn't understand them anyway
Hey....I'm just asking.

I like transparency and every candidate since Nixon has agreed. Actually I was going for a little satire but I am very serious about the character deficiency of anyone who eats pizza with a fork. Especially a New Yorker where everybody knows you fold the slice!
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 10:18 PM

INTERMISSION:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5ObF0NhY5Q

:saint:

Don't believe everything you think....
wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 10:29 PM

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 05:10 PM

Hate to say it, but DK is a Baja Savant and otherwise a marooon. Ben freakin' Carson? Seriously? He lost his marbles somewhere along the way. He is a full time somnambulant.
tripledigitken
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 07:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajahowodd  
Hate to say it, but DK is a Baja Savant and otherwise a marooon. Ben freakin' Carson? Seriously? He lost his marbles somewhere along the way. He is a full time somnambulant.

It really would be refreshing to read one post of yours that wasn't clouded with the liberal point of view. I've read your posts for 8 years with no deviation from the liberal point of view........
BornFisher
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 09:07 PM

Trump to Mexico is this thread. While Hillary is hanging with the ultra rich, Trump IS in Mexico and Detroit. One candidate is going to the people, the other going in hiding. One is connecting, one won`t even face the press. One talks about issues in plain language, the other lawyers up to talk to the FBI. One is for opportunity, the other for regulation. One has employed thousands, the other probably doesn`t know how jobs are created, with capital risks and vision. One has been bought off by Wall Street, bankers and international interests, the other is independent.
Just wondering--------- if Hillary doesn`t win, will she still get $250,000 for a speech? If not, what were those corporations really buying? And if those speechs were so valuable, we all want to be so inspired, so please Hillary, give us your advice and let us see those transcripts!!!!!

"When you catch a fish, you open the door of happiness."
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 09:48 PM

BornFisher----------Beautifully said! Wish I had been so eloquent!!

Barry
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 06:46 AM

You just don't get it, do you? In Several months the three ring circus of campaigning will be over and one of these two fools will be the President. That is what we should all be worried about. Your last comment is equally as foolish...Urging the "liberals" to play nice...???What about everyone else?

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 07:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Thank you for 'coming out', the name calling and fear mongering by the Hillary media and her supporters is really getting tiresome. The same amount of hate and fear was spread about Ronald Reagan before his landslide win in 1980. We are even worse now than Carter had done to us at home and around the world. I look forward to a strong and respected America, once again. The bowing to foreign leaders, apologizing, and blaming Americans for everything must end! We are the most generous nation on earth, giving the world our lives to rid their countries of terrorists and dictators, and flooding of aid during disasters.

Just two more months and this way too long election process will be over.

To our liberal Nomads: can we discuss things without any more insulting name calling or profanity?

[Edited on 9-4-2016 by David K]

Name calling and fear mongering? Google "fear and Hate campaigning" and see what pops up. Here is just one example. http://www.diversityinc.com/news/trumps-record-of-hate-to-da...

When you make such grand statements I sure wish you would give examples. The sky is not falling.
mojo_norte
Senior Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 08:07 AM

Where's the dam Moderator ? or is there one ?!

chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 08:24 AM

Good question...

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 08:32 AM

Quote: Originally posted by mojo_norte  
Where's the dam Moderator ? or is there one ?!

Doug, along with his decency robots, are the moderators. I also seem to remember a report button around here someplace, and Doug gets to it when he can. He's mooey busy.
In the past, DK bashing was rarely considered a reportable offense. He's a big boy and can handle himself.

[Edited on 9-4-2016 by DENNIS]

Pages:  1  ..  6    8    10  ..  13

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.