Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  13
Author: Subject: Trump to Mexico!!
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 12:13 PM

Kimberly Guilfoyle is the only good thing about Fox News...I watch it with the sound off...I agree, FYI, move all this stupid political crap to OT..

Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 12:21 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Kimberly Guilfoyle is the only good thing about Fox News...I watch it with the sound off...I agree, FYI, move all this stupid political crap to OT..

So, Chuckie, you get the 'good word' via osmosis?

The FoxGirls DO make the news more interesting, I agree, and in addition they are so intelligent and informed, and handle themselves so well in front of the camera!!! (It would appear that Roger Ailes was overwhelmed by their talent, however, which is very disappointing-----bye bye Roger)
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 12:59 PM

No, actually I help make the good word, by having coffee with Farmers and Ranchers and people who work for a living ...At this point in this election cycle, I wont vote for either major candidate.

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 01:50 PM

Yep, watch Faux (entertainment) news ad nauseum until your tinfoil hat starts to glow; then y'er on to something!!!!

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 01:55 PM

LOL---------It's the Baja Nomad political threads that continue to make my tin-hat "glow" by the stuff that some people post. :lol:
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 01:58 PM

No, actually I help make the good word, by having coffee with Farmers and Ranchers and people who work for a living ...At this point in this election cycle, I wont vote for either major candidate.

The most mature and studied choice presented here. It makes a louder statement than all others by the electorate sheep flock. I mean...why the fugg would anyone in their right and righteous mind go to a the Kentucky Derby and ponder which three legged nag to bet on in a field winners?

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 02:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by DENNIS  

The most mature and studied choice presented here. It makes a louder statement than all others by the electorate sheep flock. I mean...why the fugg would anyone in their right and righteous mind go to a the Kentucky Derby and ponder which three legged nag to bet on in a field winners?

"Statement" yes, but, one of the two "major candidates" is going to win-------------you ok with either one?

DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 02:10 PM

No. I choose to not be a part of it, that is also my right. I may be ugly, but I still have to look at myself in the mirror.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 04:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  
Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

The more I see of Trump the more I like him-------he is going to actually try to do something about problems the Conservatives see, and have seen for ages.

Could you be more specific?

What problems are you talking about and what are Trump's solutions?

I suggest that you tune in to FoxNews and FoxBusiness for almost daily updates on Trump and his plans. Alternately, or in addition, listen carefully to what Trump says in his numerous speeches and press appearances, and then reflect on what Trump has been doing for decades, and you will get some idea of where I am coming from. This man is results-oriented, has ideas that I support, and I find that refreshing and encouraging, but I grant you he needs Congress's cooperation, and that will be tough. But, if anybody can do it, Trump can! I don't agree with hardly anything the present Admin. is doing, and I almost agree with EVERYTHING that Trump is pushing.

That's my take, anyway. Do your homework, and the answer to your questions will become obvious.

\
So sad that a fellow Nomad I respect has fallen prey to a psychopathic liar.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 04:20 PM

I don't have any questions, Wodd....I wont vote for anyone that I don't feel is qualified to run my country...

KurtG
Super Nomad

Mood: Press On Regardless!!

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 04:29 PM

I can't vote for any candidate who won't release his tax returns and who eats pizza with a fork.
Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 04:34 PM

I can't believe you're buying Trump's BS Barry. Does this guy see like a guy you'd wanna do business with? He low balls everyone, doesn't pay on time or doesn't pay at all.

I've worked for people like that and they're slime balls. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT.

But that's your right.

Anyone on the fence......please vote for the Supreme Court. Actually, don't. I'm guessing this is mostly older white males on this website and they tend to wanna take things back to the old days.

bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 04:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
I can't believe you're buying Trump's BS Barry. Does this guy see like a guy you'd wanna do business with? He low balls everyone, doesn't pay on time or doesn't pay at all.

I've worked for people like that and they're slime balls. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT.

But that's your right.

Anyone on the fence......please vote for the Supreme Court. Actually, don't. I'm guessing this is mostly older white males on this website and they tend to wanna take things back to the old days.

TRIPLE DITTO AMEN

86 - 45*

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 04:50 PM

I'm guessing this is mostly older white males on this website and they tend to wanna take things back to the old days.

I'm an older white guy and there are a lot of us that don't support Trump.

But you're correct about the nostalgia aspect of the Trump campaign. It's in his slogan - Make America Great AGAIN. There is nostalgia for the time when white anglo-saxon protestant men ran the show, Beaver Cleaver lived down the street, blacks sat in the back of the bus, and women weren't considered equal. Those are Trump's roots.

Of course that's long gone. White Christian America is on the wane. It's much more diverse and secular than before.

[Edited on 9-3-2016 by SFandH]
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 04:51 PM

I have followed Trump for years, and I simply don't agree with you that think he is not on the up and up. His fellow business associates and partners largely disagree with you all, and respect Trump as a straight shooter and a man that gets things done, fairly and squarely.

Barring something serious, I will vote for him. I have not observed one "lie" that is legit criticism-----exageration, yes, but not any "lies". I can't say the same for Hillary.

Sorry some of you don't agree, but that is what Freedom is all about, I guess.

Agree to disagree.

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 04:56 PM

I have not observed one "lie" that is legit criticism

check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
bajabuddha
Banned

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 05:00 PM

IF YOU CLOSE ONE EYE IT ONLY LOOKS HALF AS BAD

I'm 65 and can smell a con man from 500 paces.

86 - 45*

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 05:19 PM

I'm guessing this is mostly older white males on this website and they tend to wanna take things back to the old days.

I'm an older white guy and there are a lot of us that don't support Trump.

[Edited on 9-3-2016 by SFandH]

Amen. Yep, thanks for pointing out not all older white males support Trump. Many, many, don't!

[Edited on 9-3-2016 by Ateo]

Floatflyer
Nomad

Mood: Wet & Cold

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 05:31 PM

I have not observed one "lie" that is legit criticism

check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Can't wait to read the explanation for this little snippet!!:lol:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-2-2016 at 05:32 PM

Geeez, DK that's another one of your really STUPID comments...I just went back and read thru this POS thread and dint see anything about race or religion...

Pages:  1  ..  5    7    9  ..  13

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.