Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  13
Author: Subject: Trump to Mexico!!
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 08:51 AM

Quote: Originally posted by rts551  
Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Thank you for 'coming out', the name calling and fear mongering by the Hillary media and her supporters is really getting tiresome. The same amount of hate and fear was spread about Ronald Reagan before his landslide win in 1980. We are even worse now than Carter had done to us at home and around the world. I look forward to a strong and respected America, once again. The bowing to foreign leaders, apologizing, and blaming Americans for everything must end! We are the most generous nation on earth, giving the world our lives to rid their countries of terrorists and dictators, and flooding of aid during disasters.

Just two more months and this way too long election process will be over.

To our liberal Nomads: can we discuss things without any more insulting name calling or profanity?

[Edited on 9-4-2016 by David K]

Name calling and fear mongering? Google "fear and Hate campaigning" and see what pops up. Here is just one example. http://www.diversityinc.com/news/trumps-record-of-hate-to-da...

When you make such grand statements I sure wish you would give examples. The sky is not falling.

I just completely read the linked article given, and to me it is simply laughable, and so obviously out-there and typical of the left-wing rants that I must say I am still laughing. I find it hard to believe that ANYBODY is offended by the things quoted that Trump has said. Man, what a bunch of cup-cakes to be offended by THAT!!! LOL For the record, I have not been offended by Hillary, either--------but I do laugh a lot at her comments.

On the other hand, the relentless insults hurled at some on this Forum is kinda disgusting to me, and so unnecessary and counter-productive, and such a waste of time.

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 10:11 AM

Thank you for 'coming out', the name calling and fear mongering by the Hillary media and her supporters is really getting tiresome. The same amount of hate and fear was spread about Ronald Reagan before his landslide win in 1980. We are even worse now than Carter had done to us at home and around the world. I look forward to a strong and respected America, once again. The bowing to foreign leaders, apologizing, and blaming Americans for everything must end! We are the most generous nation on earth, giving the world our lives to rid their countries of terrorists and dictators, and flooding of aid during disasters.

Lies, lies and more lies. Blame everyone for your failures in life. Show some backbone and accept responsibility for once?

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 11:36 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Lies, lies and more lies. Blame everyone for your failures in life. Show some backbone and accept responsibility for once?

What "lies"? What "failures"? What are you talking about, Lee?

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:17 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  
Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

What "lies"? What "failures"? What are you talking about, Lee?

I'm for a strong and respected US. Unfortunately, NOBODY likes or respects Trump. He doesn't know how to treat or respect people. He just pi$$ed off Mexico. Not a good start.

If a wall is his answer to the immigration problem, I don't think it's the solution -- and I don't have a solution. Blame Dems and Repubs for where immigration is today.

Round them up, send them back is a sound bite. Trump talks the talk -- he has no real solutions. No wall will be built, it's not going to happen. And it's not going to solve anything. I could be wrong.

You believe Trump is real and truthful. I think he's a con-man and a shyster. Nothing will get done with either candidate in office. Dream on.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:30 PM

SO? Using that flawed logic...The NEW government wont have to do anything about Obamacare..it will solve itself?

rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:33 PM

Problems are not solved by government... problems are created by government... often while claiming to be solving them!!

Just one new example:
Obama Care ("The Affordable Health Care Act") has done the opposite by forcing everyone into this mess instead of helping the few uninsured to get insured... all in the name of "fairness"! Those who had insurance are now forced to lose it as premiums skyrocketed to pay for the disaster.

For example? You have not lost your wife's insurance and if you had to get your own AHCA gives you a mechanism to get it. AHCA needs some work, granted... so where is the repub majority working on this? The do nothing congress is doing just that...nothing.

If government is not going to solve immigration policy, then who is David?
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:37 PM

Perhaps DK has vision problems..??? Trying to see out your belly button, with your head up your azz, CAN be difficult...

SFandH
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:52 PM

Obama Care ("The Affordable Health Care Act") has done the opposite by forcing everyone into this mess instead of helping the few uninsured to get insured... all in the name of "fairness"! Those who had insurance are now forced to lose it as premiums skyrocketed to pay for the disaster.

How about some facts:

"Under Bush, the average family premiums (including both what employers and employees pay) went up $4,677 in his last six years in office, from 2002 to 2008, an increase of 58 percent. That $4,154 growth under Obama is a 33 percent increase. If we look at Bush’s first six years, the discrepancy gets even bigger: From 2000, the year before Bush was first inaugurated, to 2006, the average family premium went up $5,042, or an increase of 78 percent."

Obamacare has slowed the increase of medical insurance premiums.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/slower-premium-growth-under...

[Edited on 9-4-2016 by SFandH]
bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:52 PM

rts; your forehead sore yet? You could end up with 'football-brain' if you're not careful...;)

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 03:13 PM

DK just needs to install a new sprinkler system at the home of a cartel guy. Again.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 03:25 PM

Quote: Originally posted by bajabuddha  
rts; your forehead sore yet? You could end up with 'football-brain' if you're not careful...;)

[img][/img]
SFandH
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 03:33 PM

:lol:

That's true, but the arguments often cause the facts to be stated (with references) and that may inform others who are listening.

[Edited on 9-4-2016 by SFandH]
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 03:49 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
:lol:

That's true, but the arguments often cause the facts to be stated and that may inform others who are listening.

If the facts are truly facts, then why are some very reputable Climate scientists saying "not necessarily so" and backing it up with their own "facts"? We all know that computer models are often more wrong than right depending on what is fed into them, as the Meteorology projections show daily? I am not a "denier", but I am a conservative, and I am not willing to commit billions or trillions to something that is still unproven and that very well may (will) disrupt the economies of the world in a negative fashion. I understand that you and many others are willing, but I am not. Much of the "inaction" of Congress is because it is working like it was intended---checks and balances---- when one side pushes things to far, the other side will resist, and say "no".

wessongroup
Platinum Nomad

Mood: Suicide Hot line ... please hold

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 05:58 PM
Ocean Currents and Climate

Was taking a upper division class in Marine Biology in 1970 .... And can attest to knowledge which existed at that time

A very good read and/or recap summary of the development of knowledge based on scientific investigation on the relationship between currents in ocean's and climate

On our watery planet the climate is governed largely by the oceans. But for a long time, discussions of climate change did not take the oceans fully into account, simply because very little was known about them. It seemed that the tremendous masses of water could vary only over a geological timescale. Ideas began to change at the start of the 1960s. Studies of clay extracted from the seabed, supported by new theoretical ideas, suggested that ocean current patterns might shift within mere thousands of years. Other studies began to build a picture of the complex and surprisingly fragile circulation of the world-ocean. In the 1980s, evidence from Greenland ice cores, supported by crude computer models, showed that the North Atlantic circulation could switch radically within a century or two. Fears arose that global warming might trigger such a switch, which could wreak serious harm. Improved models, however, calculated that this was unlikely to happen in the 21st century. What was much more certain was that the oceans were rapidly warming and growing more acidic, exactly as predicted by the greenhouse gas theory. (Note that there are separate essays for the topics ice sheets and rising sea level and rapid climate change.)"

https://www.aip.org/history/climate/oceans.htm

The American Institute of Physics advances, promotes and serves the physical sciences for the benefit of humanity.

[Edited on 9-5-2016 by wessongroup]
Bajahowodd
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2016 at 03:20 PM

So, when this year is the hottest on record since records were kept, no one thinks there is anything going on?:?:
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2016 at 03:32 PM

Its summer, wadya expect....

bajabuddha
Banned

Mood: Always cranky unless medicated

[*] posted on 9-5-2016 at 03:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by soulpatch  
Quote: Originally posted by Bajahowodd  
So, when this year is the hottest on record since records were kept, no one thinks there is anything going on?:?:

Completely natural with no external influences.

Move along, now.

:saint:

It's a conspiracy, just like the "u2u" thread........ :no:

I don't have a BUCKET LIST, but I do have a F***- IT LIST a mile long!

86 - 45*

Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2016 at 03:40 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajahowodd  

You are darn right there is something going on! It's really HOT!! I just am not sure we entirely know or understand what caused it yet, or the scope of it. What do you propose we do about it? Throw billions/trillions at it-----do something-anything?? Yeah, that will work (maybe yes, probably no).
SFandH
Elite Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 9-5-2016 at 04:04 PM

Not until FOX news says so.

[Edited on 9-5-2016 by SFandH]
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-5-2016 at 04:11 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  
Not until FOX news says so.

[Edited on 9-5-2016 by SFandH]

I don't care who "says so"---------unless and until there can be a convincing case made for action that will help change things, I am not buying into it, nor am I advocating it. Just my opinion, of course.
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9    11  ..  13

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.