Go To Bottom
Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4
Author: Subject: Make America Mexico Again - Baja Graffiti
chuckie
Elite Nomad

Mood: Weary

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 05:34 PM

I thought this thread was about signs...And dumchit DK turns it into politics as usual..What a jerk...

alacran
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 06:25 PM

Some idiots still do not know the right from the left.
shari
Select Nomad

Mood: there is no reality except the one contained within us "Herman Hesse"

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 06:38 PM

Quote: Originally posted by stiladam  
Hawesome :D

that right there is the funniest comment yet! Shows a true understanding of Mexican culture and language...jejejeje

for info & pics of our little paradise & whale watching info
http://www.bahiaasuncion.com/
https://www.whalemagictours.com/
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 06:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by shari  
Quote: Originally posted by stiladam  
Hawesome :D

that right there is the funniest comment yet! Shows a true understanding of Mexican culture and language...jejejeje

Or Awasumee.
KaceyJ
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 07:55 PM

I'm starting to think there are more posters on the dole here , or related to some that are working it, and would never admit to it

:cool:

It will eventually go broke or collapse and then you'll have your Dtroit and Smalllia everywhere

And WTF are canadians doing commenting on our politics ?

GFY's

[Edited on 9-4-2016 by KaceyJ]
DENNIS
Platinum Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 08:07 PM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
I thought this thread was about signs...And dumchit DK turns it into politics as usual..What a jerk...

Now Now...... politics is/are in the air these daze.

"YOU CAN'T LITTER ALUMINUM"
LancairDriver
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 08:28 PM

Quote: Originally posted by KaceyJ  
I'm starting to think there are are more posters on the dole here , or related to some that are working it, and would never admit to it

:cool:

It will eventually go broke or collapse and then you'll have your Dtroit and Smalllia everywhere

GFY's

They are called "Taxdollar Parasites". They live off the dwindling supply of wealth producers, soon to be extinct. :lol:
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-3-2016 at 09:56 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Bajahowodd  
Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  
Quote: Originally posted by David K  
Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
David,
Do you really respect Trump's business practices and ethics?

Do you respect Clinton's lies and any people who counter her end up dead?

Whacko conspiracy theories live on only when gullible idiots like you believe them.

I am saddened that right wing media has managed to create such a divide in the US. They are almost 100%BS, but people like the scumbag Roger Ailes managed to make huge amounts of money creating havoc in our society.

News Flash---------Millions of Conservatives have felt this way for decades. Finally, there is a major News Network that is giving honest voice to these beliefs and convictions, and it's called Fox News and Fox Business!! and has more viewers than any other Cable News program, I understand.

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 10:24 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  

News Flash---------Millions of Conservatives have felt this way for decades. Finally, there is a major News Network that is giving honest voice to these beliefs and convictions, and it's called Fox News and Fox Business!! and has more viewers than any other Cable News program, I understand.

That's about it for you isn't it Barry? Fox News is your source of information?

Problem is you come across, like David, believing most of what you read -- and see on television. Here's a novel idea: try to read between the lines?

You two are truly the chicken coopers on this forum. Better run, the sky is about to fall on you.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
David K
Honored Nomad

Mood: Have Baja Fever

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 10:29 AM

America was ATTACKED just months after Bush took office (remember that?).

"So Much Baja, So Little Time..."

See the NEW www.VivaBaja.com for maps, travel articles, links, trip photos, and more!
Baja Missions and History On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bajamissions/
Camping, off-roading, Viva Baja discussion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/vivabaja

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 10:49 AM

Quote: Originally posted by KaceyJ  

GFY's

[Edited on 9-4-2016 by KaceyJ]

Oh, just paying attention to what our neighbours are thinking/doing...because, as you likely know, when your neighbour is burning garbage, the smell drifts around the neighbourhood.

And thanks for the encouragement for doing something that requires some flexibility :biggrin:

Don't believe everything you think....
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 10:56 AM

Rather rude chap, eh? Regular Yoga sessions will help with his suggestion..:o

Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 10:59 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Problem is you come across, like David, believing most of what you read -- and see on television. Here's a novel idea: try to read between the lines?

You two are truly the chicken coopers on this forum. Better run, the sky is about to fall on you.

Lee---------You are ignoring what I wrote and substituting what you THINK I meant. FoxNews is giving voice to what I have believed for many years, and I watch all the Cable News shows for current info---CNN, FNC, FNB, MSNBC, CNBC. I read the Wall St. Journal and have a subscription to it. I do not think the "sky is falling" and have never said I did. I DO think we are heading in the wrong direction in this Country and it IS alarming to me.

All this bickering around the edges of the real issues is getting us nowhere. The truth is that I believe in all the issues that Trump is talking about, and think that to date he is really the only one that is really addressing them in a meaningful way, and is willing to take them on and try to solve them. On the other hand, I think that Hillary is just more of the same as Pres. Obama, and I don't agree with much (any?) of what that agenda is. I don't see that I have any choice since there are now only 2 viable candidates-------it's a no-brainer for me. I further firmly believe that the "rule of law" and the Constitution is sacred, and the glue that holds this Nation together. The National Debt. has increased dramatically under Administrations of both parties, the difference being that GWB and Roosevelt/Truman ran it up believing that they were defending this Nation, and Pres. Obama has run it up by giving away tons of money which corrupts individuals and Corporations and enables them to just get by, repeat their mistakes, and depend on the Government (taxpayers) to bail them out if it goes wrong, and doing more harm than good because of it.

THAT's what all this political chatter is really all about---------different priorities and values. The rest are just smoke-screens to confuse & detract from the main issues (values and priorities), I believe.

SFandH
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 11:07 AM

The truth is that I believe in all the issues that Trump is talking about....

You want the wall built with Mexican financing and 11 million people deported?
motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 11:20 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chuckie  
Rather rude chap, eh? Regular Yoga sessions will help with his suggestion..:o

Chuckie,
I am starting to work on the "Get my cabeza out of my burro" asana....but it's tough going.....eh!

Don't believe everything you think....
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 11:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

I "want the wall built" and i don't care WHO pays for it-----------The border can't remain the way it is now as it is a disaster IMO!!

As Trump has REPEATEDLY said, the 11 million(?) illegals who's only crime is being here illegally is another matter, but SOMETHING has to be done about them----THEIR HERE ILLEGALLY and cheating those that came legally!!!! Just what that is will hopefully be decided AFTER the porous border is corrected as best able (a wall)------and I don't pretend to have the answer to that, but no US citizenship for them---that's a job for out elected reps to solve, and NOW----that's why we send them to Congress, to solve problems!!! But building the wall will surely help THAT part of the continuing problem, and bring it to a trickle. Walls work in Israel!!

Lee
Ultra Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:08 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Lee  

Lee---------You are ignoring what I wrote and substituting what you THINK I meant. FoxNews is giving voice to what I have believed for many years, and I watch all the Cable News shows for current info---CNN, FNC, FNB, MSNBC, CNBC. I read the Wall St. Journal and have a subscription to it. I do not think the "sky is falling" and have never said I did. I DO think we are heading in the wrong direction in this Country and it IS alarming to me.

All this bickering around the edges of the real issues is getting us nowhere. The truth is that I believe in all the issues that Trump is talking about, and think that to date he is really the only one that is really addressing them in a meaningful way, and is willing to take them on and try to solve them. On the other hand, I think that Hillary is just more of the same as Pres. Obama, and I don't agree with much (any?) of what that agenda is. I don't see that I have any choice since there are now only 2 viable candidates-------it's a no-brainer for me. I further firmly believe that the "rule of law" and the Constitution is sacred, and the glue that holds this Nation together. The National Debt. has increased dramatically under Administrations of both parties, the difference being that GWB and Roosevelt/Truman ran it up believing that they were defending this Nation, and Pres. Obama has run it up by giving away tons of money which corrupts individuals and Corporations and enables them to just get by, repeat their mistakes, and depend on the Government (taxpayers) to bail them out if it goes wrong, and doing more harm than good because of it.

THAT's what all this political chatter is really all about---------different priorities and values. The rest are just smoke-screens to confuse & detract from the main issues (values and priorities), I believe.

You are, if nothing else, eloquent, Barry. And informed.

I don't disagree with anything you've written. We're on the same page except for how to implement changes.

I'm not voting for either party. You have a choice as well.

US Marines: providing enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

What I say before any important decision.
F*ck it.
rts551
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:36 PM

Quote: Originally posted by SFandH  

I "want the wall built" and i don't care WHO pays for it-----------The border can't remain the way it is now as it is a disaster IMO!!

As Trump has REPEATEDLY said, the 11 million(?) illegals who's only crime is being here illegally is another matter, but SOMETHING has to be done about them----THEIR HERE ILLEGALLY and cheating those that came legally!!!! Just what that is will hopefully be decided AFTER the porous border is corrected as best able (a wall)------and I don't pretend to have the answer to that, but no US citizenship for them---that's a job for out elected reps to solve, and NOW----that's why we send them to Congress, to solve problems!!! But building the wall will surely help THAT part of the continuing problem, and bring it to a trickle. Walls work in Israel!!

Barry, help me out here. What is such a beautiful Trump wall going to do that our current wall isn't doing?
chuckie
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:41 PM

Nothing and it will never be built.....

JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-4-2016 at 01:53 PM

Barry you do know that most Mexican undocumented immigrants don't sneak past the border because a wall is lacking? Most enter the US legally and over stay their visa.

Trump, is not going to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants, and he is only playing to part of base which include, white nationalists, nativists, tea-party members who wear funny hats, and uneducated white males, who actually believe the con-artist Trump.

You could always offer many of the 11 million undocumented immigrants, a pathway to citizenship like Ronald Reagan, did in the 80's, starting with the children with polices like the "dream act."

If Trump isn't more careful with his divisive, offensive and bigoted rhetoric, he is going to turn the USA into another blue state like California, because of Peter Wilson, and his push for Proposition 187, which tried to deny undocumented immigrants basic social services, which later was found to be unconstitutional by the courts.

Pushing prop 187 at first helped Pete Wilson, but he ended up damaging the GOP brand/party, and since then California has become a blue state that usually controls the Governors office, and both houses, except for the time when the moderate Schwarzenegger was in office.

It's political suicide to insult the fastest growing minority group, and I'm talking about the Latinos, especially the ones with Mexican roots.

How about that Trump support among African-Americans where I see it's about 1% to 2%.

Pages:  1  2    4

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.