Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  8
Author: Subject: Thousands protest in TJ against gay marriage
Frigatebird
Nomad

Mood: Soaring

[*] posted on 9-11-2016 at 05:49 PM

Quote:
...Being gay is against nature. Even YOU can not change that. No matter what kind of BS you are posting here. One can accept gays and lesbians as humans. But only as humans with a mental illness. One can accept that gays and lesbians where in this world forever. But again: If everybody in this world would be gay, mankind would be disappeared within less than 100 years.
And if your mother was a lesbian - you could not post BS here.:fire::fire::fire

So what about the use of current reproductive technology by anyone? Does this make fertility clinicians neurologists/psychiatrists etc?

You don't need a partner today to reproduce, just cash.

But please, go on about your understanding of "nature".

Avatar courtesy of Herb :tumble:
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

Mood: Hot n spicy

[*] posted on 9-11-2016 at 05:55 PM

You homophobic hate is disgusting.

Quote: Originally posted by JC43  
Quote: Originally posted by motoged  
Fact: Being gay or lesbian is being sick. Period.

Proving beyond doubt what kind of person you are.....:barf:

What has being sick or being ill like gays or lesbians are, to do with my person??? I am not gay! So I am healthy. Being gay is against nature. Even YOU can not change that. No matter what kind of BS you are posting here. One can accept gays and lesbians as humans. But only as humans with a mental illness. One can accept that gays and lesbians where in this world forever. But again: If everybody in this world would be gay, mankind would be disappeared within less than 100 years.
And if your mother was a lesbian - you could not post BS here.:fire::fire::fire:

[Edited on 9-12-2016 by JC43]
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2016 at 05:58 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mtgoat666  

What has being sick or being ill like gays or lesbians are, to do with my person??? I am not gay! So I am healthy. Being gay is against nature. Even YOU can not change that. No matter what kind of BS you are posting here. One can accept gays and lesbians as humans. But only as humans with a mental illness. One can accept that gays and lesbians where in this world forever. But again: If everybody in this world would be gay, mankind would be disappeared within less than 100 years.
And if your mother was a lesbian - you could not post BS here.:fire::fire::fire:

And your stupidity is what ??? R U gay?
Barry A.
Select Nomad

Mood: optimistic

[*] posted on 9-11-2016 at 06:18 PM

Your attitude to me, Goat, is often "disgusting" in the way you treat other people. What is WRONG with you??? and why do you do this??? Do you see anything productive or redeeming in your comments???

mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 9-11-2016 at 06:31 PM

I have zero tolerance for bigots.

And your stupidity is what ??? R U gay?
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2016 at 07:13 PM

First to frigatebird. So that`s the way it works with the Americans today: There is a young couple getting married. Settling financially. And if it comes to family planning and she is saying "Darling, I would like to get pregnant and being a mother". Then he is saying: "No problem with me! Here is some cash. Let the doctor do the job!". :bounce:
Personal question: Are you sure your father is your father???:fire::fire:

Second to goat. Zero tolerance is the most stupid thing in the world. I do have tolerance towards gay and lesbians as human beings. I do tolerate even you - well, just as a non-tolerate human! I just do not accept gays and lesbians as completely healthy. Let me keep it this way: They have two legs. Two arms. A body and a head. Just the part above their eyes is not correctly developed. There is a certain bend in the brain which took the wrong curve, so to speak.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-11-2016 at 07:28 PM

-----which makes you "a bigot", Goat. Welcome to the club!!!

From Wiki: The English noun bigot is a term of abuse aimed at a prejudiced or closed-minded person, especially one who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups (especially, and originally, other religious groups), and especially one whose own beliefs are perceived as unreasonable or excessively narrow-minded, superstitious, or hypocritical.[1] The abstract noun is bigotry.

I have zero tolerance for bigots.

[Edited on 9-12-2016 by Barry A.]
woody with a view
PITA Nomad

Mood: Everchangin'

[*] posted on 9-13-2016 at 06:06 PM

don't all you social genius' think that the world would be a much better place if people were left to themselves? you know, don't judge someone who may be different than you because you are probably MUCH different than me and i don't give two sh!ts about you anyway. it's very liberating! think of all of the death and suffering from one religious zealot hammering his neighbors head over something as STUPID as a myth called dog spelt backward, and then multiply by 5000 years.

none of your beliefs are any better or worse than the next knucklehead, unless you are some sort of predator or other form of degenerate POS. in which case i seem to have misplaced my hammer.....

[Edited on 9-14-2016 by woody with a view]

motoged
Elite Nomad

Mood: Gettin' Better

[*] posted on 9-13-2016 at 06:36 PM

This thread should be flushed....

Don't believe everything you think....
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-13-2016 at 10:07 PM

Agree, but it IS revealing.
mtgoat666
Select Nomad

Member Is Online

[*] posted on 9-14-2016 at 06:09 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  

Yes, the homophobes have been flagged.

And i learned that some think my ability to spot and call out a bigot is itself bigotry.
Barry A.
Select Nomad

[*] posted on 9-14-2016 at 09:44 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Barry A.  

Yes, the homophobes have been flagged.

And i learned that some think my ability to spot and call out a bigot is itself bigotry.

Well, Goat, we all have our vulnerabilities, eh? ;D

redhilltown
Super Nomad

[*] posted on 9-24-2016 at 11:31 PM

Hmmmmm...I can think of one famous woman who never had sex with a man and yet bore a child...lesbian? You tell me.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2016 at 10:25 AM

O.K., let me try to explain this issue again for those with only little understanding what nature should mean to humans.
First and foremost (I said it before) Nature does not need people. But people need nature. That`s the reason why nature stays above everything else in this world.
Second: Everything in this world - every brush, tree, cactus, animal from the smallest protozoa to the biggest wale, and humans(!) has the capability to reproduce.
So ??? What about gays to reproduce themselves? :?: (Nature is smart and has put a stop to this possibility) What about lesbians to reproduce without artificial help > the material from a Man!! Not knowing what they get! Nature has put a stop to that possibility, right?. For a good reason! Or say it this way: Gays and lesbians are sick, having an illness in their brain which took the wrong curve when it came to develop that certain curve towards the other gender.
O.K., that nobody can show up again an saying I am a bigot: I do tolerate gays and lesbians. They are in this world forever. (and among the monks and in the Vatican the most) So I do tolerate them in their existence - but do not accept them as healthy humans.
They are still some kind of humans! But they are missing the fun part in life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2016 at 10:29 AM

Quote: Originally posted by redhilltown  

Hmmmmm...I can think of one famous woman who never had sex with a man and yet bore a child...lesbian? You tell me.

Yes, I tell you: BS or artificial! Or if your story is about 2016 years old: Fairy-tale.
23S52N
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2016 at 10:34 AM

At the risk of throwing more fuel on the fire, perhaps I can add my perspective as a gay man and hopefully clear up some misconceptions and fears that exist amongst so many folks. When I came out at the grand old age of 59, I promised myself I would do my best, if the opportunity arose, to give a rational and hopefully educational outlook to the LGBTQ view. Keep in mind, that we are humans first, LGTBQ, second and like everyone, our opinions and outlooks are as varied and numerous as Carter's and their pills.

On the question of marriage, like straight society, not everyone who is gay is in a rush to tie the matrimonial knot. Many are quite happy living in common law relationships and will do so for the remainder of their lives. Marriage is a choice in both worlds, for whatever reason. Personally, I look at marriage as the ultimate commitment to my partner, void of any religious connotations. It is the sanctity of the act that is important to me and my partner, but it is personal, a choice, and not for everyone.

Whether certain benefits are added by the state to those who are recognized as legally married, i won't go into. Each area and jurisdiction in North America, and indeed the world, is different. Ask yourself why folks in straight society want to get married and you have your answer as to why gay folks do. It is human emotion and nature expressing itself and sexuality does not enter into it. I am always mystified why folks think they have a patent on marriage and are so fiercely protective of it. Gay folks want to marry gay folks, there is no threat to straight folks.

If society starts allowing and applying laws to affect only one segment of the population, then you have an absence of equality, and that is what this argument really is about. Equal rights for all, regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation. Applying laws to only specified people takes us back to who can drink at what fountain, eat at what restaurant or where you ride on a public bus. It boils down to basic and equal human rights for all regardless of whether you are gay or straight, black, white or green, male or female......the list goes on.

When we start to get our head around a very simple logic, perhaps the picture is clearer, maybe not. Living in a free democracy (whatever that may be) guarantees the same rights to ALL persons, not select groups.

Whether or not you understand what being gay means, should not enter into the equation. People who don't understand something often resort to name calling or fear mongering. Understanding that everyone has the right to courtesy, respect and equality is what is at stake here. The rest of the argument, in my opinion is rhetoric.

I hope that sheds a bit of light from one man's perspective.
JoeJustJoe
Banned

Mood: Mad as hell

[*] posted on 9-25-2016 at 11:00 AM

O.K., let me try to explain this issue again for those with only little understanding what nature should mean to humans.
First and foremost (I said it before) Nature does not need people. But people need nature. That`s the reason why nature stays above everything else in this world.
Second: Everything in this world - every brush, tree, cactus, animal from the smallest protozoa to the biggest wale, and humans(!) has the capability to reproduce.
So ??? What about gays to reproduce themselves? :?: (Nature is smart and has put a stop to this possibility) What about lesbians to reproduce without artificial help > the material from a Man!! Not knowing what they get! Nature has put a stop to that possibility, right?. For a good reason! Or say it this way: Gays and lesbians are sick, having an illness in their brain which took the wrong curve when it came to develop that certain curve towards the other gender.
O.K., that nobody can show up again an saying I am a bigot: I do tolerate gays and lesbians. They are in this world forever. (and among the monks and in the Vatican the most) So I do tolerate them in their existence - but do not accept them as healthy humans.
They are still some kind of humans! But they are missing the fun part in life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only are you a bigot but you're ignorant too.

There is no evidence that gay people are suffering from any kind of mental illness, and if you have that kind of evidence please post it, so I could have a good laugh.

You also don't seem to know that so-called gay people, or people who label themselves as gay, probably had sex with the opposite sex many times, and many times they have actually been married to the opposite sex, before settling for a gay lifestyle. And no , they don't self identify as bi-sexual, but bi-sexuality probably doesn't fit in your bigoted pigeon holes you put people into, as either being gay or straight.

I have personally known many women who go from being married, divorced, and then jumping into a lesbian lifestyle, and then later they go back to being married to guys. Then you have bi-sexual women, who enjoy the company of both males and females all the time.

There are some studies that have come out that say, that so-called straight males, that identify as straight, have had at least one same-sex experience with another male sometime in their life, and the percentages of some of these studies are up to 40%!

Probably the most well known studies on homophobic men like you JC, is that when you get them into the psychologist's research room with a control group of men, who aren't homophobic and have a live and let live attitude towards gay men.

The psychology experiment is they show both groups, the homophobics, and non-homophobics, photos of naked men. They put all kinds of sensors on these men, including sensors down there.

The results are always interesting, because it's usually the homophobic men who seem to be the most sexually aroused over photos of the naked men, while the control group of non-haters, show no physical reaction to the photos of naked men.

It's always fun to me to read posts from homophobic guys, because I know it's all about self-hating, and latent desires.

In this day and age, most people have a live and let live attitude although older men, have a harder time accepting people and their different lifestyles.

Ateo
Elite Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2016 at 11:19 AM

The last two posters pretty much sum up reality. Thanks.

JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2016 at 12:39 PM

As far as I understand this thread: we are not talking about marriage. We are not talking about laws. We are not talkig about society and their rules.
Again: Gays have not developed the correct turn in their brain - that`s why they are gay. No matter if already when young or later when getting old. Something is for sure wrong with them. Same with lesbians. Being married and having no fun with the husband (maybe being beaten up when he comes home drunk like a skunk) is no reason to turn lesbian. Another husband might be better - is also a solution.
But again: Both are against nature. And that is what decides my opinion. Nature diktats our life. And only because nature (evolution) allowed us to be, we should be thankful to our nature we have. That can not be discussed! Nothing stays above nature!
Posting in favor of gays and lesbians is ""cool "" for some users. Understandable. But still not correct in terms of human life and , above all: Nature.
JC43
Nomad

[*] posted on 9-25-2016 at 12:42 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Ateo  
The last two posters pretty much sum up reality. Thanks.

@ Ateo
You are damn right. It is reality and those two posts above yours are right as well. But that is not what I mean.
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  8

Go To Top

All Content Copyright 1997- Q87 International; All Rights Reserved.